Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Frostfall RP (Need RPers Desperately)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf) Topic Starter

((Voided))

((Voided))
(( Voided, but I’m not gonna delete a post this long xD

ORIN - Commander Kamura clearly wasn't much for diplomacy - or common sense, as Orin liked to call it. One missile after the other blasted from his weaponized shoulder pats, forcing the blonde Lycandros to take cover. He suavely rolled behind the doorframe and watched the grid-missiles explode in a massive, thunder-like cloud, launching enemy soldiers into the air and paralyzing their unprepared bodies with its stunning voltage.
It was when the new girl slipped by and asked 'what the hell was going' on, not getting any reaction at all because the Commander was way too focused on his battle. Meanwhile, the rest of the Quinterrans that had followed Zaide and the girl around, joined the fight, but even Orin wasn't too sure on whose side they were. Either way, they too quickly were mowed down by his Commander like target practices. Frozen by dismay, Orin watched his leading officer tear the Quinterrans to pieces, literally. Blood splashed on the walls and shards of armor and corpses littered the floors in no-time.
"TAKE THEM OUT!" the black Darkwolf roared, emptying his pulse rifles into the bodies of the unsuspecting recruits - young soldiers who probably weren't even in cahoots with the traitors, but where enemies nonetheless in the eyes of the savage Spec-Ops. Oh, how Orin loved to intervene and put an end to this unholy slaughtering, but as happened often when he saw something so cruel and raw, he was numb with disgust.
The mighty Ember Kamura, Commander of the Darkwolf Special Forces and an enforcer of law and justice throughout that Empire of his, was running amok. Sometimes, violence was the best option, but Orin surely knew that that wasn't the case right now. He stayed in place, his rifle still in his baldric, trying to keep a straight, stoic face. No way he was getting involved in the Father-less genocide.

ZAIDE - Those damned traitors! After receiving an unsettling call from Rynths, who had followed his squad and Krysia to Kamura's position, Zaide decided he was done lingering around and wanted to arrive at the scene right away. Damn! So he had been right all along!
Taking a harried turn around the corner, the dark-furred Spec-Ops saw his brother clinging on to the doorframe, evading a stray blast when he approached him. The two of them didn't speak, they barely nodded to one another when Zaide pulled out his pulse rifle and poked his head through the doorway. Commander Kamura was killing recruits like a madmen; every second another fluff-tail was added to the pile of young corpses.
One hell of a warrior he was. The dark brown canine briefly cocked his head, then throwing himself onto the battlefield, dodging a pulsing bullet that flew past his head. Opening fire on one of the baret-wearing Commanders, his lips curled into a bloodthirtsy smirk. Damn those pale-tails! To hell with their fluffy butts and their slyness! When he groped for another cartridge of pulse blasts, he suddenly heard a hoarse yelp on his right. A familiar voice. Rynths!
Emptying his second cartridge without even looking, Zaide followed the sound and laid eyes upon the thing he had never hoped to see.
"Rynths?!" Two scared blue eyes glanced his way. The youthful recruit's arm had turned into a bloody mess, and the thick plucks of fur that came from his ripped uniform were covered in the damned red liquid as well. Instinctively dropping his rifle in a pile of rubble, Zaide ran over to his gravely injured pal and crouched next to him.
His Quinterran body was trembling heavily and tears of pain and terror filled his icy blue eyes. The Lycandros felt the flame of anger in his stomach flare up again when he realized this had to be Kamura's doing, but he swallowed his rage for a moment, for Rynths' sake.
"I.. I don't wanna.." the lithe canine huffed. "I'm.. gonna make it.. right?" Panic made his voice sound much higher, yet his mouth was filled with blood which made his throat seemingly sore. He coughed and whimpered, his gloved hand groping around his chest. "Nee... nee!! Ma-mama!! Ik wil niet.. alsjeblieft!!" he cried in his own tongue. Damn it! Zaide searched the medpack around his belt for a stimpack, to no avail...
For he was too late anyway. Suddenly Rynths would grab his elbow, and one strong shiver went through his body. Cold wrath filled Zaide's heart, the heat of his anger began pulsing through his veins. Rynths was no more. And it was all his Commander's fault.
When the toned Lycandros got up and looked at the foreign blood on his hands, his snarl turned into a grimace, fueled by raw anger. That damned military goon! Oh, how that bastard would pay! He let out an enraged roar and charged at his leading officer, his helmet already slid back into his chest piece so his bared teeth could sink into that monster's purple little skull and-..
Just a second before he ran into Kamura, Orin unexpectedly came from his left side and bashed him onto the floor, falling next to him. Damn that soft son of a.. - wait, they shared the same mother, didn't they? -.. bastard. His infamously dangerous Lycandros teeth were still shimmering in the cold white lights, but all the energy had been drained from his body. No more killing. No today.

))
(( "Nee... nee!! Ma-mama!! Ik wil niet.. alsjeblieft!!" = "No... no!! Mom-mommy!! I don't want to... please!!" ))

((Oof, that's kinda sad actually))
Krysia Saw (played by TopKek23)

((Voided))

((Wait, I thought the Seperatists were doing it, Just to clarify I assumed I was surrounded by seperatists with the trator leading them, not all of the quinterrans, It was an OOC mistake, Mind if we just void it? Because I accadentially just de-railed the entire plot Though please do keep the fact that rynths gets shot because It's needed for the RP, I'm planning to utilize him later))

((Just pretend that the quinterrans were somewhere else and that Some seperatists came in))

((Because if we don't void what happened, it may set in motion a chain of events that kills almost everyone in the roleplay))

((Alright want me to edit my post?))

((And yes, just put voided))
(( Yeah same ))

((So ember let a few live, albeit barely))

((Orin was the one who got hurt btw))

((I know, they're coming to inspect you for injuries))

((Ah alright))

((Do I reply again or...?))

((You can))

((Yes, plz do))

((Also check Dms))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Frostfall RP (Need RPers Desperately)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus