Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Frostfall RP (Need RPers Desperately)

Krysia Saw (played by TopKek23)

``Zaide is Orin alright?`` she said as she was holding back the baton of a riot soldier. She pushed him back and stabbed him through the chest and he feel. One came out behind her and swung a shock baton at her. Quickly ducking out of the way she grabbed a hold of the soldiers face and shocked him with the Tesla gloves, nearly killing him. A few more came out. She took out the first of the group by pinning him against a piece of wall that still stood with the bladed ends of the staff. She took out two others with her stun-batons. The last one pulled out a plasma rifle and shot her. The force was so intense it sent her flying against the wall. As she hit the wall she heard a crack and blacked out for a second. She came back into reality and tried to stand up. She felt an intense pain in her back and fell back down onto her knee. She tried to pull herself up with her staff but to no avail. She crawled behind a piece of rubble. Pulling out a radio she said ``Commander, this is Krysia, me and Orin are down it's up to you and Zaide to take the rest out.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf) Topic Starter

Ember would mow down a couple of more heavily armed troopers, suddenly feeling himself get shocked with a baton, It did little to effect him, suddenly seeing Krysia get knocked into the wall, Ember roared and grabbed two, knocking their heads together and knocking them unconscious instantly, A plasma shot would hit him in the head, But surprisingly, it did nothing.... Ember grabbed the person who shot him, stabbing the rifle through them and pinning them into the wall, They may survive, but it would be painful, Blue liquid was leaking down ember's fur as he fired several missiles from his shoulder, Killing several Seperatists, One rebel tried to stab him from behind, Ember grabbed the knife, slamming his elbow into their snout and grabbing them by the neck, Ember's claws would electrify as he shocked the Rebel with lightning , Ember would then throw them into the others, causing a miniture explosion of lightning, Ember saw as a large Black shuttle landed, and out stepped a Wolf in Blue armour with a red visor, It was their royal guard, The Blue-Armoured Elite would activate their energy blade pike, the guard attempted to finish off a quinterran, however ember interrupted the attack with a shot from his rifle, ember would cast the ranged weapon aside, pulling out his energy blade "HANDLE THE REST!!!" Ember shouted to the others, before looking back to the warrior that was approaching him "You won't hurt my battalion, or any of those quinterrans... If you want me?" Ember would ignite his blade, a jet of yellow energy heated the air "Then come and get me..." The guard rushed forward as ember dashed to the side, The two engaged in blade combat for a bit as ember kicked them in the chest, knocking them over. "NOW YOU DIE!!!!" Yelled the darkwolf as he stabbed the seperatist guard straight through the chest, The guard somehow survived the first strike and Kicked Ember in the face before grabbing his weapon, The two once more engaged in a battle of blood and Plasma, Eventually ember knocked the Pike out his opponents hand, Wasting no time Ember would stab the Seperatist Royal Guard through the chest. With the guard down ember could turn his attention back towards helping the quinterrans

((So ember let a few live, albeit barely))

ZAIDE - "No, but he'll make it out, probably!" he yelled as he ran by Krysia, who was bravely fending off a riot trooper before getting ambushed by a second one from behind. That bastard! Zaide briefly ceased he speed to assist the babe, but when she cleared both of them, he decided she had become a Spec-Ops for a reason. Right, not a sweet pussy cat after all...
Continuing to make his way towards his leading Commander, the dark-furred Lycandros tackled a recruit on the way and shot two others in the abdomen a few moments later. When a bigger fluff-butt - one of the other riot soldiers, by the looks of it -, ran up to him with his baton swinging above his head, Zaide made a dive, planted stock of his pulse rifle in his throat and elbowed him in his chest, feeling his armor knock against the other guy's, the metal-to-metal cling barely drowning out the noise of the fire fight.
"HANDLE THE REST!!!" Commander Kamura cried when he got close enough. Apparently some loser in a robe had challenged the military canine to fight him in a spectacular duel, because as soon as Zaide ran by and fired a hell load of blasts into the stomachs and arms of a new batch of soldiers, the noises of a melee fight were heard. Well, he had to do what he needed to do, right? Not really interested in what was going on, Zaide kept on mowing down the dull squadrons of soldiers that kept pouring into the room.

ORIN - The girl.. was she OK? Orin could barely control his breathing when he lifted his upper body to beek over the containers, but when he finally managed to get a look without collapsing in pain, he saw that the female Spec-Ops had taken cover behind some rubble, clearly injured, though her wounds weren't visible.
How about that spare Stimpack he had tucked away in his belt on the previous mission? That would surely-.. A searing blast flew past his head. Geez! Orin fell to the ground again and whimpered softly in pain. No.. no.. The Stimpack was still working, right? Panting irregularly, the blonde furred canine crawled over to the edge of the collection of crates and peeked around the corner, suddenly laying eyes upon Commander Kamura, who was taking the fight to an unknown, blue-robed warrior. After quite the spectacle, he stabbed the guy's chest, and Orin silently cheered, impressed by the fragment of the battle he had witnessed.
Maybe there was more to be seen? He groveled a little closer, but gradually, the blasting echo's vanished, and an uncomfortable silence returned to the room, which had turned into a mass grave. Great All-Father.. Orin took a deep breath and sat upright, then hauling himself onto his feet, hanging on the the metal edge of the container. He huffed and let out a groan when another sting of searing pain went trough his chest, but he kept his emotions to himself. No panicking. There would be an abundance of great medics on their battleship, yeah.. They would patch him up, he could catch a meal and take a shower and-..
"Ah c'mon prince, lay back down! The fight's over!" Zaide cheered over the radio, and when he focused onto the dark dot in the distance, he actually saw his half-brother waving at him. Orin smiled lightly. So.. was Frostfall free then?

Ember would smile "Nice job" the wolf walked over to the trator, still unconscious from the fight, Ember would turn to face two Soldiers "Take him back to the ship and find out what he knows... I'll be there soon" Ember would kick the body of the Blue armoured warrior aside "Royal guard... The elite protectors of the seperatist Highcom.... Too bad these are just the low ranks..." A dropship would slowly come along to pick them up, medics would rush out, heading over to treat Zaide and Krysia, Ember would go to grab his rifle, setting it on the magnetic clip located on his back "Oh... And those missiles? I fired those." Two small slots would open at the shoulder plates in embers armour, revealing two small missile launchers "Wonder why they Deployed the guards.... Is frostfall really that important..." Ember would hop in the ship in wait for others "Let's go, sooner we get those wounds treated the sooner we can get to Altoria"

((Orin was the one who got hurt btw))

((I know, they're coming to inspect you for injuries))

((Ah alright))

She pulled out a radio and said to everyone in the squad ``Hey I hear a club opened up. Maybe after my back's fine and Orin's alright we can head over to it`` she said as she was helped up. She was propped up and brought into the ship and was put onto a medical bed. The armor was taken off revealing a tank top and boxer shorts underneath. A large scar ran across her chest and a small one on her wrist. A few x-rays and a few hours in the healing chamber she was healed. ``Was... was that it?`` she said as she was surprised at the technology the Darkwolves had as she used to be in a ragtag gang with very limited technology. She got out of the room and walked to her room she put away her armor and walked out. She saw Ember on the deck ``Commander where we headed?``

Ember would step toward her, the ship now moving the team to their next mission "Altoria…" The wolf would look towards the window, staring out the starts "Hm...." Ember would pull out a small document, reading it before throwing it down a small incinerator, Ember would turn to Krysia "Highcom is impressed with The squads performance.... But they have a particular intrest in you.. There's something they want you to have, It's your choice if you want it, I can't say what it is in here however..." Ember would step towards the door "Come meet me in the Medbay" ember would walk to the door, Pressing his keycard to it and causing it to slide open,Ember would look towards the others "The rest of you can have some downtime until we reach Altoria, Dismissed"
((I will give you Express permission to break the post line so you can reply to my post, Consider it a one time offer, It's optional))

She raised an eyebrow and shrugged ``Yes sir.`` she looked around and wondered what it was "Might as well get going" ``See ya guys later`` she said to Orin and Zaide as she walked off. She made her way to the Medbay. While she was making her way there she looked around at all the rooms. ``Damn, this ship is huge`` she walked around a corner and saw the prison area. ``Oh my god`` as she passed by it she saw hundreds if not thousands of cells. She saw prisoners running at their cells getting electrocuted in the process. She walked into the medbay ``I'm here sir...`` she looked around ``Sir?``

Ember would slowly move beside her and they would go to a small room, locking the door as he would open a small cabnet and taking out a small document, Ember would take something out of it, a small vial with a Dirty green fluid inside it, attached to an injector. Ember would set I t on the table "Now... What I am going to tell you is Highly classified, What is said in this room, stays in this room" Ember would pull out the file, reading it to Krysia "Ahem" Ember said as he cleared his airway "This message is to be relayed by Commander Ember Kamura...." Ember would look down a little "High command is intrested in your ability to shift to a Feral form... Something that most darkwolves have Trouble to do.... As such the Darkwolf Advanced Genetic Research Division, Or 'DAGRD' Has engineered a special Drug designed to further enhance these functions... As well as provide near complete pain resistance, and enhance strength and speed to a supernatural level" Ember would walk over to the vial, cautiously picking it up "Be aware that... It can induce some neural.. ''Side effects'' Ember would walk towards her, holding it to her arm but not injecting it "It is tested and is Considered safe for use... Though side effects on the brain are unknown..." Ember would pull off part of his armour, revealing a symbol on his shoulder "I've been offered this once too... Years ago... You can guess what my answer was" Ember would put the armour back on "Now... This is entirely your choice... Do you accept and become a darkwolf supersoldier? Or do you want to deny it? I'm fine with either option"

((Do I reply again or...?))

((You can))

((Yes, plz do))

((Also check Dms))

She looked down at the syringe. It was filled with a disgusting fluid. It looked like it was glowing "Is this a good idea... should I even do this I have no idea what it even does... it seems professional though and even if it did kill me he would most likely face repercussions... might as well do it." ``Fine... but after this we're celebrating at the club`` she said furrowed eyebrows. ``Just get it done quickly.``

Ember would smile, signing the contract and flicking a small switch on the syringe, it would emit a light as it located a suitable spot to inject it, Ember would input the drug quickly, pulling the needle out as the wound healed Near-Instantly "Now... You may feel a little dizzy for a couple seconds... This is because it is interacting with your genetics, and also your brain..." Ember would pull out a small monitor, checking it's progress "I would advise you to try and lie down... Don't try and shift to feral form for at least an hour, And try to take it easy," Ember would tap on his datapad to confirm her answer, "I'm not going to let you go just yet...." Ember would smile "Didn't you say you wanted to celebrate at the club?" Ember would unlock the door "I'm willing to come with you if you'd like.." Ember would grin lightly

She blacked out for a second and fell into a rack of medical supplies. She got back up after a second. ``Uh sure sounds good, and drinks are on me`` she said as she walked off. She crashed into the wall and a loud crash could be heard. ``I'm fine!`` she yelled. She got into her bed and closed her eyes. She suddenly found herself floating in a strange abyss. There were stars around her and it felt... nice. ``Where am I?`` she said to herself. There was a loud bang and a flash of light. She then found herself staring into an alleyway. She felt something in her hand and saw... a smoking gun. Looking up she saw nothing and then she looked down. There was a body. There was a smoking bullet hole in the bodies chest. She heard a female voice ``Kat let's get going!`` she looked and saw another female wolf. There was another flash and now she was in a club. Loud music was blaring she looked over and saw two wolves kissing. She got up and burst through the doors to the outside. Another flash. She was now being pulled by the same female wolf from earlier into a building. She went inside the building and there was a group of people wearing bandannas wielding all sorts of weapons. Another flash. She was back in the abyss. ``What the hell is happening!?`` she heard another loud bang and she was back in the alleyway. Before anything else happened she woke up coughing. Her throat was burning. She got out of bed an walked out of her room. She made her way to Ember. ``Hey are weird dreams a side effect of that drug?``

((Woah, Just as I got back))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Frostfall RP (Need RPers Desperately)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus