Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay Ad! :3 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Well, Dunno how many people are going to respond to this but what the heck. Lol.

Looking for people to rp with my character Sven. I try to play within some logic to his universe if I'm going for a more authentic sort of storyline, you know period-wise (meaning vikings and norse lore and such). I'm willing to go for a more fantasy-esque setting as well, in which case going with characters that would fit that general setting as well. We can talk more about specifics though if anyone is interested.

If you're looking to do something a little more adult themed go ahead and read my OOC Info section on his profile. Role-players must be at least 18+ to do those sorts of rps though, sorry guys, just trying to be responsible. :I
Damn it! *raises hand* Why do I always have to see something that catches my eye. v_v lol!! XD Anyways, I'm interested just not sure if I have any characters around that..v_v *sad face*
AmberGauge Topic Starter

UsagiSmith wrote:
Damn it! *raises hand* Why do I always have to see something that catches my eye. v_v lol!! XD Anyways, I'm interested just not sure if I have any characters around that..v_v *sad face*

Lol alright then .w. Should we talk through PMs or something? I generally rp through IMS since I like to be a little more private, but whatever works is fine. .w.
PM we can talk about it. ^_^
AmberGauge Topic Starter

If anyone else is feeling up to it, feel free to ask as well. :3
Aerys (played anonymously)

Do you think Sven would fit well with Aerys? :)
AmberGauge Topic Starter

I do not see why not. I love owls btw. My favorite type is an Eagle Owl if you've ever seen them. .w. I think they're so pretty. At the Ren Festival that comes to town every year they have a Horned Owl, I forgot his name though D:

Sorry about rambling, I tend to do that :Ic

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Roleplay Ad! :3 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus