Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Time to confess..

Well I'll share a story of mine about what I did with a good friend of mine. So one day we were playing golf outside. The house I lived in was behind his mom and dad's house so we would go to the backyard every day and just hang out or chat about stuff. Mostly because there was a fence between us. But anyway, we made a mini golf course in each other's yard. So we were sharing his dad's golf club. Well he had an idea and said he would be back in a few. When he came back he had a long pole! So he bent it so I could use it. Well it didn't work that well for me. It kept missing the ball lol. But for some crazy reason we got the idea of "hey let's throw this pole at the telephone wires right above us!" (Yeah dumbest thing i have ever done btw) So he threw it up there. It shocked once and fell. He went to grab it and ended up touching the burnt part on the pole . I told him to put some dirt on it and it would cook it off. Sure enough it did. Then it was my turn! I actually got it stuck on the wires! It didn't spark until the bottom of the pole hit the bottom wire! Then we took off! He went into his house and I went into mine! We both told our mom and dad's what happened. I lied and got ground for three months of doing two sink full of dishes! He got ground for three weeks. When we finally got to hang out again, we both agreed to never do something like that again! My mom explain to me that if someone would of seen me, I could of been in trouble with the law! Which is what I explained to my friend.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Time to confess..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus