Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hunger Games RP! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

xUsagix Topic Starter

So I really wanted to start a new RP...so I was thinking....and thinking... And then it hit me! I should do a Hunger Games RP! (^.^)/

Basically to play this RP, you must've watched/read The Hunger Games (first book) or have a good grip on it to understand what's going on! =^=

There's a total of 12 Districts (Not including District 13 even though it does--Never mind >.<) Theres going to have to be one boy and one girl in each district that go to fight in the games. Since we will probably not get enough people to be in each district, we'll just shorten it and cut off a few districts depending on how much people we have RPing.

Here's some rules:

RULE 1: Please, please no magical powers! Your character has to be human with no mind powers that can kill people without touching them! Remember, this is The Hunger Games NOT Twilight!

RULE 2: if you get killed, you get killed. Period.

RULE 3: PLEASE no: Ex. "Runs up behind you and kills you instantly." <-- No, people, No! You can not just kill someone like that! •^•

RULE 4: HAVE FUN! ^^

Yup, so there ya have it! Also, I will be playing some other characters, like, The Gamemaker! >;3 and some other characters that I can't think of. We will be starting at after your characters gets drawn at the Reaping and after your characters go have a chat with Ceasar Flickerman. So that means out schedule will look like this:

1: Last training class
2: Stay in the Capitol for our last night. V_V
3: GO TO THE GAMES!

Yup! So below, VVVV You will post what district you would like to be from and what character you will be using to RP. Anymore questions PLEASE send me a message and ask and I will answer. ;) I will send a message to all the RPers when the RP forum is up and ready. I will also say who's in what district on that RP forum. So... Every time someone claims a district and I say it's ok, I'll edit this post and say what slots and districts are still open. OH YEAH AND I CALL DIBS ON BEING FROM DISTRICT 12! XD

By the way, the character I'm using is Isabelle Brown ;)

District 1:OPEN
District 2:OPEN
District 3:OPEN
District 4:OPEN
District 5:OPEN
District 6:OPEN
District 7:OPEN
District 8:OPEN
District 9:OPEN
District 10:OPEN
District 11:Girl: TAKEN. Boy: OPEN
District 12:
TAKEN

THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 24, 2013! YOU MUST REPLY BY THAT EXACT DATE! I WILL BE MAKING THE RP FORUM ON THAT EXACT DATE! I AM GIVING YOU GUYS A WEEK FROM TODAY! =^=
Or maybe longer... If not enough people reply by that day...
xUsagix

So I really wanted to start a new RP...so I was thinking....and thinking... And then it hit me! I should do a Hunger Games RP! (^.^)/

Basically to play this RP, you must've watched/read The Hunger Games (first book) or have a good grip on it to understand what's going on! =^=

There's a total of 12 Districts (Not including District 13 even though it does--Never mind >.<) Theres going to have to be one boy and one girl in each district that go to fight in the games. Since we will probably not get enough people to be in each district, we'll just shorten it and cut off a few districts depending on how much people we have RPing.

Here's some rules:

RULE 1: Please, please no magical powers! Your character has to be human with no mind powers that can kill people without touching them! Remember, this is The Hunger Games NOT Twilight!

RULE 2: if you get killed, you get killed. Period.

RULE 3: PLEASE no: Ex. "Runs up behind you and kills you instantly." <-- No, people, No! You can not just kill someone like that! •^•

RULE 4: HAVE FUN! ^^

Yup, so there ya have it! Also, I will be playing some other characters, like, The Gamemaker! >;3 and some other characters that I can't think of. We will be starting at after your characters gets drawn at the Reaping and after your characters go have a chat with Ceasar Flickerman. So that means out schedule will look like this:

1: Last training class
2: Stay in the Capitol for our last night. V_V
3: GO TO THE GAMES!

Yup! So below, VVVV You will post what district you would like to be from and what character you will be using to RP. Anymore questions PLEASE send me a message and ask and I will answer. ;) I will send a message to all the RPers when the RP forum is up and ready. I will also say who's in what district on that RP forum. So... Every time someone claims a district and I say it's ok, I'll edit this post and say what slots and districts are still open. OH YEAH AND I CALL DIBS ON BEING FROM DISTRICT 12! XD

By the way, the character I'm using is Isabelle Brown ;)

District 1:OPEN
District 2:OPEN
District 3:OPEN
District 4:OPEN
District 5:OPEN
District 6:OPEN
District 7:OPEN
District 8:OPEN
District 9:OPEN
District 10:OPEN
District 11:Girl: TAKEN. Boy: OPEN
District 12:
TAKEN

THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 24, 2013! YOU MUST REPLY BY THAT EXACT DATE! I WILL BE MAKING THE RP FORUM ON THAT EXACT DATE! I AM GIVING YOU GUYS A WEEK FROM TODAY! =^=
Or maybe longer... If not enough people reply by that day...
i have a boy , alex nightshade that i can use for district 12 , he'll be a little diffrent from his character stats but i think he'll be good :)
xUsagix Topic Starter

hiddensoul14 wrote:
i have a boy , alex nightshade that i can use for district 12 , he'll be a little diffrent from his character stats but i think he'll be good :)

Ok! Will do. ^_^
Royame (played by Hellrose)

Think I could play as Royame from District 11?
xUsagix Topic Starter

Royame wrote:
Think I could play as Royame from District 11?

Of course! She looks like a good character. ;)
Royame (played by Hellrose)

Thankyou x)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hunger Games RP! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus