Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » In the mood for RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

LunaSky Topic Starter

Hello everyone.
I just realized that I have been pretty much MIA for about 9 months, which is really not acceptable. However, I find myself with time on my hands and a strange craving for roleplaying, so here I am, humbly asking if anyone is interested. I only have one character at the moment, Alec, so if you are interested, take a look at her character-page and let me know. I am open to pretty much anything, and am willing to make small changes to her to fit a setting, just let me know if it is needed.

Here's to hoping that someone actually replies :P

~Luna
Hello everyone.
I just realized that I have been pretty much MIA for about 9 months, which is really not acceptable. However, I find myself with time on my hands and a strange craving for roleplaying, so here I am, humbly asking if anyone is interested. I only have one character at the moment, Alec, so if you are interested, take a look at her character-page and let me know. I am open to pretty much anything, and am willing to make small changes to her to fit a setting, just let me know if it is needed.

Here's to hoping that someone actually replies :P

~Luna
I'm down to get up. The two that come to mind right off the bad, of my characters, are Arthur Step and David & Kayten.
Let me know, I need to get back in the swing myself!
LunaSky Topic Starter

They both look really interesting! Is there either of them that you would rather use?
I might have a very fuzzy idea if you want to use David and Kayten, seeing as how they are cops and Alec is in a kind of street gang. She is bound to get in trouble with the law from time to time.
However, if you have any other ideas, just let me know ^^
The law enforcement vs. gang idea is sort of what I had in mind for using D&K. As far as Arthur, well... That idea mainly went with either Arthur getting waylaid by one of the gangs and Alec stepping in, or vice versa.
And either one is good by me, though I will admit to having played Arthur far more and him being far more developed as a character, versus D&K, whom I have played very little of.
LunaSky Topic Starter

I personally think that the idea for D&K is more appealing, it seems like a lot of fun.
If that is okay with you, do you want to plan a little out beforehand or just wing it? I'm fine with both, but I know some people have preferences when it comes to that.
I like to talk about things, yes, and I like to have a general idea of which direction to take the story in, but at the same time, things pop up unexpectedly in RPs, which is a major part of the fun, so how about both?
LunaSky Topic Starter

Sounds good :) Take that over PM or here?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » In the mood for RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus