can I be one of your friends please?
Kane (played by ddccaatt) Topic Starter

luna wrote:
can I be one of your friends please?
Yeah of course
luna (played by animelover)

thanks

My parents ditched me so I took a walk. I saw the woods. I loved the woods. The smell the sounds of animals and leaves. I walked into the woods hoping to clear my head.

"Oh well that must interesting for you guys. Your dad has his own branch." Kane said as she zipped up her leather jack to keep the breeze off her skin. Then she heard another set of footsteps in the distance.

I suddenly felt it was too quit. I started to walk faster. The woods didn't seem so comforting anymore. A few minutes later I saw to people. I froze.
Grant Brooks (played by Keegan)

Grant looked around, hearing the same. “He is super excited.” He said and narrowed his eyes. Looking back at Kane he sighed and said, “I should probably be getting back, hopefully my parents will be done talking to whoever...” he turned slightly and continued, “maybe I will see you in school? Apparently I start tomorrow.” He chuckled lightly and looked down. “It will be nice to know at least one person...” he said and smiled softly at her.

"Maybe you'll see me, maybe you won't who knows for sure." Kane said as she gave a slight wave and started walking in the direction was before she got sidetracked looking around for the source of the sound then she saw someone in the distance.
Grant Brooks (played by Keegan)

Grant watched her walk off and smiled to himself. Walking back towards town he saw his parents still talking to their friends. Groaning he rolled his eyes and walked over. “I think we should get home parents.” He said and stuck his hands in his pockets. “We all have to be up early and such...” he told them and narrowed his eyes. Honestly he just wanted to get home so he wouldn’t start getting irritated.

The girl looked at Luna. she froze. Luna walked towards the girl. She walked up to the girl.

" I-I d-d-didn't h-h-hear anything I-I-I-I promise. I-I-I just w-wanted to clear m-my head," Luna stuttered.

"It was just a normal chat chill out man." Kane said with a chuckle as she noticed her boot was unzipped so as soon as she zipped it back then stood fully at 5'2". "Are you also new around here or do we go to school together?"

" im new. My names Luna what's yours," Luna said.

"It's Kane Hale, I go to Beacon Hills High School." She said as introduction while she flashed a kind smile.

"Im starting there tomorrow," Luna said smiling back.

"Well, some words of advice, you're gonna need a pack to run with. A group of friends whatever you wanna call it. And if you ever need help knowing which people to hang with just find me the Hale family are great judges of character." Kane said as she started to think about school and all the people that went there.

"ok thanks! Oh I have to go bye," Luna said. she turned and ran through the woods.

Kane just nodded before heading back to her house, her family would sure wonder where she's been especially her older brother but all she was gonna do was sleep til it was Monday morning and time for school.

Luna ran along the road to her house. As she walked her house she saw her dad laying on the couch drunk. Lunas mother walkd up to her and slapped her.

"your so dumb.Your are late and very dirty," her mother scolded her. Luna ran to her room got into her pajamas and went to sleep.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Teen Wolf OC & Canon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus