Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Teen Wolf OC & Canon

Kane (played by ddccaatt) Topic Starter

As the next morning rolled around Kane simply woke up before everyone else and got ready for school and sat at the table eating breakfast before walking to school which was a few blocks away.
luna (played by animelover)

Luna woke up and got ready for school. She was not excited at all. She threw on a T-shirt, jeans, and a black sweatshirt. She walked downstairs. Her dad was taking aspirin for his hang over.

" do you always have to!look like a thug," Luna's mom complained. Luna walked out of her house and walked to school.
Grant Brooks (played by Keegan)

Grant woke up reluctantly. Groaning softly he rolled himself out of bed and started getting dressed. He slipped on a pair of dark wash jeans, a grey shirt, and a navy blue Henley before pulling on a pair of socks and his black ASICS. Moving into the bathroom he fixed his hair, brushes his teeth and put on some cologn. Making his way out to his car he heard his parents wishing him a good day at school and shook his head. Starting up his car he took off down the street and debated just ditching for the day but decided against it as he pulled into the parking lot of the school.

Kane soon got to school.before class started so decided to play her music out loud to see who all it would annoy. So far the cheerleaders and nerds were the only ones to tell her to turn it off but being the defiant that she is, she simply turned the radio up in her locker as she grabbed her books for the class she was heading to.

Grant walked into the school and made his way to the office, needing his schedule and what not. Once he got the information he needed he started looking for his locker. Hearing the music from down the hall he perked a brow and followed it, seeing Kane at her locker. Smiling to himself he walked over and said, “Jamming before class huh? So that’s your style.” He smiled at her and adjusted his bag on his shoulder. Hearing the discontent from passers by he narrowed his eyes and said, “you know when people don’t like something, the polite thing to do would just be to move along.” He chuckled and looked at her, a friendly smile on his face.

"I don't have style just a certain way of keeping everyone in order." Kane said as she turned her music down a bit and heard what Grant said to passing students. "Oh please they always talk about stuff I do, I basically own thisschool but there is one person you should watch for, Coach, he's also the eco teacher. Which reminds me, I have that class now. Which class you going to?" She added as she took off her leather jacket and placed it in her locker.
Ivan (played by Nonexistentpleb)

((Hey, so I know Teen Wolf is about teenage werewolves going to high school or what not, but is there room for an intelligent sentient bear? Actual Bear, not a half human.))
luna (played by animelover)

Luna walked into the school. She walked towards the office to get her schedule. She got her schedule and went to open her locker. She grabbed her stuff and walked to class.

Grant looked down at his schedule and said, “same as you it looks like...” he shrugged and looked at his locker number again. “Now to find my locker.” He said with a chuckle and started scanning the numbers at the top of the lockers. Smirking he said, “right across the hall from you it looks like.” He laughed a little and slowly moved across the hall. “This is kind of great, each morning will have an awesome theme song.” He said and smiled back at her.

Ivan wrote:
((Hey, so I know Teen Wolf is about teenage werewolves going to high school or what not, but is there room for an intelligent sentient bear? Actual Bear, not a half human.))
A bear? I think that would spice things up.

"You don't even know the half of it. Some days start with music others start with pranks and or food." Kane said as she closed her locker after turning the music off. Then she locked it. Even tho she did crazy stunts in the morning, she was careful not to draw attention from Coach Finstock. Last time that happened it got her kicked off the lacrosse team. "Anyway better head to class, Coach hates it when students are late." She added.

In the woods that were closest to the school roamed a creature.. no, a bear with a unique trait, this bear was intelligent like a human and even though he couldn't speak human language, he could understand it flawlessly. This bear was known as Ivan. I haven't eaten in a couple of days. He thought, so he decided to move to the edge of the woods in search of food and saw the school. Humanss... if it weren't for you, I'd still be in my home, you call Alaska.
Ivan cursed at the humans but he knew he couldn't do anything as he would be hunted down if he were to harm them, so he stood on his hind legs and roared out of frustration, he moved to the a nearby tree and lied down for a nap.

Kane sniffed the air and caught a scent of something far off, probably a creature in the woods but she wasn't going to go hunting this early without Derek or anyone to back her up. Soon enough Kane made it to class and sat in her seat with in the back corner where Coach Finstock barely looked.

Ivan awoke from his nap, scratched his scarred face with his paw, he looked at the school and snarled at it, he didn't know why he did that.
He went along the edge and found some crimson berries to sate his hungry belly.

Grant put his jacket in his locker and chuckled at her comment. “Either way. My mornings should be entertaining..” he said and shut his locker. Following her into the classroom he walked up to the coach and introduced himself. The coach handed him a text book and motioned to the back of the class. Grant went and took a seat two desks down from Kane, examining the students as he sat and waited for the bell.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Teen Wolf OC & Canon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus