Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Softly Falls the Forest (Closed)

Sitting in a tree branch, Watching The rest of the animals run around on there little feet, lays down and relaxes his back. He never had anyone to talk to ever since his parents died, So all he could do is sit there and eat the fruit he stored in the hole in the tree. Afterwards, he quickly brushes his hair and smiles to himself, but it quickly turns into a frown since he is thinking about his parents and when they were shot by a hunter and killed. He then quickly realizes there is people ahead and hides until they have gone away, wich might be awhile since they have been talking for hours. (Btw. i am a talking, magical, Red Panda just so yall know)
He slowly then comes out from behind the tree, and, eventually, He creeps up to the door looking in. "Whoa........" "I haven't seen humans like this ever before"! He then gets caught up staring at them, Still in the doorway. He notices there are three of them, And quickly realizes "Wait......Could they be the hunters"? He then,all of a sudden,He Gets really tired, and falls asleep where he was standing, Right outside the door.
Sidhe (played by Lenansidhe)

Uhhhh..
Wakes up*
Walks backwards* W-Who are you?
Oh..My Manners...Nice to meet you! My name is Randy, Yours?
Sorry for falling asleep in front of your doors, just got caught up and kinda got really sleepy! You might of never meet me since i haven't seen anyone since the h- i mean the people. Gets caught up staring at you again, And blushes. Oh i guess I should be on my way! If you have any questions, just call out my name and i will come right away. Im sorry i wasted your time....... But its nice seeing another...well......Me I guess! (I Then start walking away slowly waiting for any response, but i dont think im going to, since they dont even know me and not much people like me....)

I then lay my head low and walk over to my tree. Thinking about what just happened.
Hey, Panda, just wanted to let you know that the OP of this forum has decided to let it go. Some of the main character slots were never filled, so the story doesn't have much of a place to go. Sorry, but I thought you'd like to know.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Softly Falls the Forest (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus