Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The queen of deception and the underworld kingdom

Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew heard the noise and narrowed his eyes, shifting back to his lithe warrior form.
Hood (played anonymously)

The noise happens again, accompanied by two knocks.

Drew grabbed his staff, growling warningly.
Kosma (played anonymously)

A butler opens the door.

It nods it's head respectfully and enters the building.

Drew was ready to attack, muscles tense. He walked to Kosma, still staring at the door.

It looks at Drew, the rasping noise coming from underneath it's hood growing slightly quieter.

Drew pointed his staff at the....thing that just walked in. He bared teeth that shifted to be pointed, standing stiffly. "Who are you?" He hissed.

It bows low to the floor, the rasping sound somehow resembling unintelligible words.

Kosma looked at him. She opened a mind link to drew just to be safe.

It stands up straight, the noises slowly becoming more like words, until finally they can understand it. "Greetings...."

“ hello and who are you?”

Drew still stared down the thing, untrusting.

It looks around the entrance room, speaking quietly. "My name.... I had one a long time ago..... but now..?" It looks directly at drew, yellow eyes glinting from under it's hood. "You...."

“ unless you work for me or been invited you can’t come in. What do you want?”

He chuckles, sounding like metal grating on stone. "I came here to ask for a.... how do you say it.... job?"

“ oh? What kind of job? Do you want it to try to get drew?”

"I have nothing against him, he just.... reminds me of someone I used to know. I don't neccesarily care what kind of job it is, as long as I get one. Jobs are pretty hard to get when you look like this."

Drew glared back. "Why are you here? Tell the truth, not some stupid cover-up." He demanded.

"....Fine...." It sighs, drawing a giant cleaver from it's back. "I was ordered to kill you."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The queen of deception and the underworld kingdom

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus