Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Monster College University

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

(Just jump in and no need to ask)

As he went past to the door, He felt an odd presence of a ghost (Annabelle) but later thinks its just his imagination. He went straight to the cafeteria to grab some lunch
Chu'si (played by Liara_Amagi)

Saphier and Chu'si walked behind him. They were chatting and it did look like Saphier was a human like him. Chu'si said, "think that old fox will let you see a movie or do putput with me Friday or no?"

Saphier said, "depends if my chores are done in time. How bout you? You did seem interested in the Venom movie. Do you got more practice and classes on the Dragoon staff?"
Rose Vladimir (played anonymously)

Rose was sitting by herself. She was eating a burger and some fries. She was new and didn't have any friends. Her mother took care of her most days. Her grades weren't the best and she tend to miss days sometimes. She was watching everyone around the room.
Annebelle (played by Fantasygirl2)

* annebelle sat alone and in a dark corner *

The two went outside to eat. Chu'si changed into her golden dragon form and yawned while sunning herself. While, Saphier was making herself cup ramen with her magic. Saphier said, "I can poof up a deer if you want Chu'si. I know you rarely get to hunt cause of your duties."
Rose Vladimir (played anonymously)

Rose took out a notebook. She wrote down a chant. She continued to eat her lunch. She was hoping someone would sit by her or at least try to talk to her.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate) Topic Starter

The cafeteria was quite crowded that every seat are taken except for that other seat where the vampire was sitting alone. He take a sigh and went to that table "Hey..Mind if I sit here?" he was carrying his tray of fried rice and raw egg.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Foxy sat down by herself, she was kinda shy and she was bullied in all of her life
Elune and Ravi (played by Kungfu6453)

Ravi brought food for him and Elune.

Some bully punched her in the face

Ravi kicked the bully hard. The bully stopped in his tracks.
Kane (played by ddccaatt)

Kane watched everything from Rose writing to Ravi beating a bully, she couldn't tell if this school was getting better or worse so she remained to eating her lunch in the far corner table

Foxy was bleeding a bit

Chu'si watched from outside and gave a growl. Saphier said, "I know, we're adults and should act like it."

Ravi helped heal foxy. Good thing nobody knew about his and Elune past or family. That why he rarely made friends

"Thank you" Said Foxy

He nods” Your welcome” he then went to eat with his sister

Foxy would walk over to them with her things

Saphier went in and saw Foxy hurt. She went over and said, "may I?" She put a hand over the wound and messed with her qui to make her cells heal quickly and stabilize her energy.

Foxy nods

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Monster College University

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus