Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone for a Naruto/Ninja style RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Okay, I've been wanting to do a Naruto style RP. I have a character named Misaki for this sorta thing.

For the Naruto style, I don't know exactly how to work this. It will probably be during when Orochimaru and the Akatsuki (All of the members) are still alive. I won't be playing any of the Naruto characters but if you want, You can bring in a canon. If this goes as planned, I will have a one RP when everyone is younger then another one where everyone is older. You can be sided by anyone you want, it doesn't have to be with a village. You can be sided with the bad guys or be like Misaki, who goes around to help other villages and doesn't belong to a village but is a registered ninja. For those people who want to join this people and never heard of Naruto, that's okay. You can still enter. I am happy to help you with your character, clan and whatever else. If you happen to have to get busy and can't get on for a few days, I will let you reenter the RP if you want. I will be sending PMs to everyone who wishes to enter this and get opinions to where to start the RP. If you have any questions, please ask through this forum or send me a PM. Also, I know a few people would want to test this kind of RP before it actually starts so I am up for 1X1.

For the ninja style, I will still be using Misaki but she won't have all the jutsu and everything. She'll just be a normal person. This idea is open for anyone. Samurai, sorcerers, you name it. It can be a group or a 1X1, it doesn't matter. Again, if you have any questions, just ask. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

(Sorry if I changed my text on too many things. I was trying to point out the important stuff XD )
I would love to do this, but I'm crowded on RP's as it is. Maybe some other time, though? ^^
I could certainly give it a shot if you like! I began rp'ing within the Naruto universe, so it'd be a nice stroll down memory lane to rp that again!
In allegria island on furcadia there is a portal called Anime Dream Hub. Inside there are portals to Bleach and Naruto Roleplay.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/BleachRoleplay/index/

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shinobi_RD/index/

These dreams both are the collection of most of furcadia's bleach/naruto dream players since 2002. Could check out that if you are playing furcadia. Either to join with that continuity or see if those guys are interested in something you are starting up.
I find this interesting and I may join this game.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone for a Naruto/Ninja style RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus