Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lady In Blue (1X1 rp with Sweetyceltic)

Rosaline Starlight (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Rose nodded her head softly as she opens the door and goes to peak her head out. She saw that the driver was gone but now instead of in the drivers seat, he was laying dead on the ground. "Yeah..trouble is right. Our driver is dead." She looks over to Keth, wondering if he knew what to do.
Kethual Myrth (played by Sweetyceltic)

Keth handed her his dagger " take this just incase something happens" he said

(( sorry diddent see your post ))

Rose blinks as she was given a dagger, "You aren't going to help me?" She chuckles softly as she climbs out of the carriage. Looks around but doesn't see anyone around, "I don't see anyone around, Keth."

((its okay. ^_^))

" yes im helping" Keth said getting out of the carrage " i handed you the dagger as a means to protect yourself if something happen to me" he said " i'm not going to leave a lady unprotected in the middle of no where"

Rose smiles as she stands outside, carrying her coin purse with her, "Its strange..I don't see anyone out here. Why would they kill the driver and leave?" She walks over to the drivers dead body and kneels down beside it. "Keth.." She looks behind her then back down the body. "Look! I've never seen this type of arrow before." She was even scared to take it out of the man's body.

Keth took the arrow and pulled it free of the dead man and growled, his eyes turn red " Damn it they found me" He said.

Rose look over to him as she stands up, looking at the arrow as well, "Who found you?" She asks, rather wondering what he was talking about.

" there a group that calls them selfs the black sun.. they want every royal of my old kingdom dead and im the only one left" he said

Rose looked around again when he was talking about the people and that they were after him, "Well we better find a place to hide. This isn't good being out in the open." She felt like they were being watched. Which she didn't seem to understand why they were being watched by these people could come and get them.

Keth walked over to the horse and freed it from the wagin " well take the horse its faster to escape" he said

Rose walked over to the horse and blinked, "Um...wait does that mean I have to ride behind you?" She never had ridden a horse before, so she was a little scared to even try and get on one. "Are you sure its safe?"

" would you rather stay here?" Keth asked her getting on the horse " Trust me these guys are far worse then anything that could happen on a horse now come on!" he said sounding panicked

(( im trying to think of a new char got some ideas but i dont know ))

Rose nodded her head as she climbed onto the horse and looked over to him, "Your right. Just..I never ridden a horse."

((What type of char were you thinking? Male or Female first off? Good or evil? Then what type of race were you thinking? ^_^))

"its fine just hang on!" Keth said as the horse darted forward.

(( well I kinda want something with this http://i49.tinypic.com/a44yut.jpg but im stuck on a name ))

Rose held onto him as she berried her head into his back. That's when she felt something rush by her. She turned her head to look behind her to see archers shooting at them. Two or three men were riding towards them on their horses. "Oh man! Keth! They are right behind us!" She wished she knew how to throw knives or something when she was little.

((Edit: Hmm...let me see...well she's a tigress-girl. I always go on google and type in something close to that..or find out anyone that gives out Tigress names. XD That's how I come up with the names I have for my characters))

(( i normaly think of there personality then find a name that fits.. but might give her a name from this star wars genarater i found got a few names i like if i can find the ones i saved ))

Keth growled and lean forward " just hold on i'll get us out of here" he said turning the horse into the woods.

((That would work too. ^_^))

Rose held on tightly as they moved through the forest. Her eyes were somewhat looking behind her to see if they were following. Sure enough, the three men on horse back were following. Two of the men were the archers that were firing at them. The one in front hand a sword, ready to strike at them if he got close.

KEth growled "we need to shake them any ideas?" he asked

Rose blinked in surprise when Keth asked her about any ideas, What do I know! I'm just a Lady! She thought to herself, but she knew that wouldn't be a good reply. "Well.." She paused in her sentence and looked around then back to where the three horse men were. "Lets hope this works! I never did this before!" She holds up the dagger he gave her and turns it around where she looks like it is going into a thrown position. "Here goes nothing!" You can do it, Rose! She thought to herself as she threw it as hard as she could at one of the men. When she looked, she saw the dagger hit the main guy in the chest. "I DID IT!" Her eyes widen in surprise and her voice was with joy. She saw the two other men stop when they saw their buddy slump over on his horse.

" Nice!" Keth said as they kept going... soon he slowed down by a river and sighed " Well we lost them"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lady In Blue (1X1 rp with Sweetyceltic)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus