Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lady In Blue (1X1 rp with Sweetyceltic)

Rosaline Starlight (played by UsagiSmith) Topic Starter

Rose laughed as she held onto him until they arrived at the river. "I didn't know I had it in me." She chuckled softly as she looks behind her. "I hope we lost them." Then looks over to Keth. "But why do they want you dead? I mean..you didn't do anything to them, right?"
Kethual Myrth (played by Sweetyceltic)

" they want my kingdom.. and they cant have it untill im dead since im the only hair to being king" he said

Rose didn't seem to understand as she looked at him curiously, "So why don't you try and take back your kingdom from them? I'm sure there should be people around here that would be willing to help you."

" because i have no idea how to run a kingdom.. i was only 7 when they killed my mom and dad" he said sighing

Rose shook her head softly as she climbs off of the horse and walks over to the river, near by. "That's no excuse to me. I believe anyone can run a Kingdom if they have a heart for it." She knelt down by the river and cupped her hands to dip it into the water.

Keth sighed.. theres nothing left of it eather.. the castle is nothing but a pile of rocks the city was burn down.. theres nothing for me there" he said

Rose stood up after taking a sip of water. The turns to face him, "Oh..But..but there must be something you can do?" She looked at him sadly, feeling the same way. Wishing she could return back to her homeland, but there was nothing for her either. "We should keep moving. They may have stopped but they'll keep searching." It was almost like she knew what was going to happen or she had been in the same situation.

" i know.. we will move soon give the horse some time to rest" he said

((Um..>_< Sorry to be this way but could you post a little bit more. Like what he's doing and etc? It helps me a lot. *bows respectfully* So sorry!))

Rose titles to her head to the side with a smile upon her lips, "You don't talk very much, do you?" She walked over to the horse and took the rein's in her hands. Made her way over to the river to let the horse drink out of the river. She began to pet the horses main gently, as she watches the horse drink up some water.

(( yeah sorry still trying to get use to this char ))

Keth smiled a bit and moved to the waters side and knelt down putting his hands in the water for a moment then cupping his hands brought it to his lips and drank some " my thats some good water" he said

Rose stod there as she petted the horse. Watching Keth, wondering if she should tell him her secret or not. Then nodded her head,"Yes, it is good water." Looking to the horse who seem to have its fill with water. "It looks like the horse is ready. I think we should find a place to stay before it gets dark."

" Alright" Kethual said getting up he walked to the horse and jumped up. Then held a hand out to her and smiled " Are you ready?" he asked

Rose nodded her head and took his hand into her own. She climbs up and hops onto the horse. "Thank you." She wrapped her arms around his wasit. "When we do get to the town. I could really use something to eat." She giggled softly.

" i'll get you something" he said clicking his tung and then they where off.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lady In Blue (1X1 rp with Sweetyceltic)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus