Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Werewolf romance (need an Alpha) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for a guy to play the role of the Alpha without a pack no girls please also no sex in the process between our characters and yes there is going to be romance
And pay no attention to the play style thing because I have no idea what it means since I’m new. And no one liners it has to be 6 or more lines Two Werewolf’s, One murder and no healing

since I love teen wolf more then anything ever (mostly Derek) I decided to think up a plot and here it is

Ok so your character is a Alpha but without a pack and my character is an Omega or lone wolf who trusts no one and is kinda of scared of others anyway she is captured By some men who want to use her to get to some Alpha so they can get the power anyway you get in there why and save her and she thinks your one of the bad guys and is scared of you and you become the target of the men and she is still helping them because she is afraid if she doesn’t They will burn the only pictures of her family and kill her.

My character history so you can get and idea of what’s happening

Biography

Raya is a Lone Wolf with Deep, Cold Blue eyes. Now a wolf’s eye color represents their soul Red is an Alpha but Alphas can have another eye color too, Blue means you’ve taken the life of an innocent, Deep, Cold Blue (DCB) means you’ve taken the life of an innocent member of your pack, and Orange or Yellow is the eye color of a pure werewolf, No unnecessary killings. Raya has DBC because she killed the Alpha of her packs Son which is how she got the scars. Raya was born an Orphan her father had been killed by the Alpha, because the Alpha lusted after her mother, now when her mother refused him he started plotting a way to kill her and the baby but her mother whose name was Willow Little Jarna (see all wolf’s take the Alphas last name to show they are in his pack, but Raya because she no longer has a pack took her mother middle name.) found out and hid herself away to give birth. But alas she died in childbirth. And the newborn Raya froze in the cave but then the Alpha came and his anger was so Great that he took the freezing Raya and made one of the woman in his pack nurse her back to health. But Raya’s body never recovered from freezing and she lost the ability to heal. See the Alpha had decided that if he couldn’t have her mother and didn’t get the pleasure of killing her, he would wreak the thing Willow had wanted to protect her daughter. So he was going to make the girls life horrible, because he also had a newborn son and he figured the newborn Raya would make a great slave for him so that Willows death would be for not. Many years later when Raya was 13 and The Alpha’s Son (Jak) was 16, Raya’s heart couldn’t take the pain anymore watching as he was given everything including love while she got nothing but hated, beaten and taunted about her mother and father’s death and her weakness. Mostly after Jak came out with a picture of her parents and started ripping it, laughing at her then he pulled out another one and that was it before he could rip it she wolfed put leaping at his throat and before he had time to defend himself or realized what had happened she had ripped it out then she had grabbed the two pictures from off him one ripped and the other not but covered in blood and put them in her shirt but before she could escape his father came out and slashed her back and throat, and thinking she was dead had two betas dump her in the woods but somehow her body made one last effort to keep from dying and she was able to drag herself to a cave and as the weeks went by it scarred. Now she lives in the woods barely getting by.

And feel free to ask questions
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Raya Little (played by StellerJay) Topic Starter

Ok here is where you comment and my character I will be using

Oh I also have other just check out my character page
Venarols (played by Wolfzone92)

Sounds cool. I would like to do this with you. Maybe this character?

Venarols wrote:
Sounds cool. I would like to do this with you. Maybe this character?
. Looks like a good character but he can’t have his family during the rp is that ok? He has to be an Alpha with no pack

Just a little boost
Just wondering, idk if im late but i dont mind if i can join? I could be a different character or just another wolf. it doesnt matter to me but if i cant join then its fine

RandyARedPanda wrote:
Just wondering, idk if im late but i dont mind if i can join? I could be a different character or just another wolf. it doesnt matter to me but if i cant join then its fine

Lol it’s a 1x1 rp in dms so your not too late and you can be the main wolf plus the other guy seems to have forgotten me I’ll dm you
Hi - I'd like to join!

I have never done a RP before - but have a passion for werewolves!

Here is my character: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=123858

Dont-tell-sam wrote:
Hi - I'd like to join!

I have never done a RP before - but have a passion for werewolves!

Here is my character: https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=123858

i dmed you
I would like to role play with you

I would like to play the alpha with my charter Alic.
Question, does the alpha have a back round to start with or do we just through are charters in there?

Leeceemee wrote:
I would like to role play with you

I would like to play the alpha with my charter Alic.
Question, does the alpha have a back round to start with or do we just through are charters in there?

Do you mean background? and do you mean Characters?
and if so yes he has a background, Hes an Alpha werewolf without a pack because he likes being alone, and he did have to kill an alpha to become an alpha.

Bump

I am still needing someone for this
Flynn Auburn (played by Tink)

I'll join ya for this...... The only fam he has is a twin sis who hates him sooooooo...... yeah hes a alpha with no pack.....

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Werewolf romance (need an Alpha) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus