Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everyday Chaos

Spencer (played by Evilduckie227)

Seizing the opportunity that Ilo so generously dished out, Spencer cast his attention from Andromeda all the way back to the cloaked woman. He was in no rush to get acquainted with this new female, and he thought it would be nice to let the high strung thief have a chance anyway; he seemed like he needed it. Turning on his heel, motioned to the bar keep and ordered a couple of drinks for the two ladies.

"What a coincidence that such lovely ladies as yourselves share the same title." Picking up a drink in either hand, the incubus gave a charming smile and handed a cocktail to each lady. "I'de love to hear more about it sometime."
Andromeda (played by kuroi_neko)

Andromeda pursed her lips together when Ilo spoke. She wasn't always fond of competition, but, she might make things easier for her if she played her cards right. "Well, always nice to see a fellow female captain. Don't see many around, nowadays." She put her chin on her hand as she rested it against the table.
Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Capell grinned at her 'comfortable seat' comment. He let her sit in his lap while they all made conversation, listening in on it of course. "Well, from the looks of it, you're both very different kinds of captains. But I'd like to hear more about it too, really. Tell us about yourselves." He was always interested in other people's life stories, mainly because he couldn't tell his own. The moment that bandana came off, most people were incredibly grossed out. Capell knew that the word 'zombie' was alive and well in this day and age. Sigh.
Ilo Howell (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Taking the opportunity to speak first, Ilo straightened up. "I used to run my own ship, until I decided cross-dimensional piracy was much more lucrative. I'm a mercenary of money, you might say." Her purple glowing eyes glittered as she spoke with Capell and Spencer. "Now, I am captain of my own guild. But, if I told you about that I might be forced to kill you." She flexed her armored hand and offered a sly grin.
Spencer (played by Evilduckie227)

"You don't have to go into too much detail." Spender leaned towards Ilo and cracked a small grin. ""Just enough to keep things interesting...if you get what i mean."

Spencer reached forward and brought his drink to his lips; his silent prodding for Ilo to do the same. Though, unlike hers, Spencer's beverage was only water; As an incubus his ability to stomach real food and drink was severally limited.
Andromeda (played by kuroi_neko)

"Well, with that said," she said, looking to Ilo, and then around to the others, almost as if inspecting for something, "I find my story far less interesting, and far too similar. So we will skip my story for the time being." She glanced up to the rafters, clearing her throat a bit.

She stood again, placing her hands on the table and leaning forward. "Well, it was nice meeting you all, but I am afraid I must be going." She smile brightly, though it seemed somewhat fake. Instead, she seemed somewhat disappointed. Placing her hands on her hips, she glanced around the room, once again seeming to try and find something.
Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

((Totally forgot I was involved with this, sorry. ._.))

Capell simply listened to each of their stories, smiling kindly at Andromeda. "Of course, of course. I wouldn't want to keep a lovely lady from her duties." He stood just enough to lean in and press a flirtatious kiss to Andromeda's cheek. "Make sure you stay safe." She might notice at his touch that he was a little...cold. Not quite cold, but lacking the warmth most men seem to have. He simply sat back down and turned his gaze to Spencer and Ilo.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Everyday Chaos

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus