Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cats of wildwood~

OnyxStar (played by Beldesia) Topic Starter

(((Post order- Onyx, Foxy, Bronze, Sidhe, North...if replies get slow skip to the next in line))
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

The little kit mewed at her mother, as she tried to stay close to her. She was a black and white kit. She was running to stay close so that she can't be killed. Also to love her mother as she stayed really close to her.

((Morning))

(( i wont be on today its my birthday so have fun guys and gals))
((Happy Birthday! Have fun))
Cats (played by Bronzewing)

Clearwing, usually just called Clear, prowled the forest with sharp eyes and an urge for excitement. Everything she saw could be the hint of a mouse, or maybe even a squirrel- either way, she would love to pounce on it. Leaping at a clump of leaves that she thought had moved, she felt nothing but the squishy plants under her claws. Annoyed, she got back to her feet and tried to dry her paw off from the wet leaves.

It had rained recently, her world covered in dripping plants and puddles just waiting for a cat to step on them and mess up their recently cleaned pelt. One got her, and she tried to shake off the muddy water unless the dirt dried and caked her legs in brown muck. It was time to find the stream.

Although she got all the wet and cold she would ever wish for, the stream was good for washing off dirty paws and looking about for animals that may also be wanting a drink. Seeing a squirrel by the other bank, she stepped onto some rocks and crouched down, testing if she could make it to the other side. Of course, she could- it wasn't a river, after all. The sound of the water masked the sounds she made, and she was downwind- it wouldn't smell her. It was the perfect setup for a catch, as long as she didn't fall into the water.

((Hey))

((Hey still waiting on north and sidhis posts))

((Wanna do our rp in pms while we wait for them?))
((I'm waiting on sidhis post))

((Skip sidhi its been awhile))

((Yea))

((Heya everyone))

((Why do we need a post order for this? Also, who's next up?))

((Lol))

((I wanted an order not that it matters sence noones posting))

((Oh))
((Sorry, I've been busy and I'm mainly in an area that doesn't have service))

((No worries north ive lost interest in the site as of late anyhow doesnt seem any of my threads get attion and even if they do it just fails same with oneonone rps so im giving up))

((I'm good with continuing this, someone could interact with my cat and we can go from there, or mine could run into the others.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cats of wildwood~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus