Hunter(s): open
Apprentice: open
Kit(s): foxykit
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Who'll start it?
OnyxStar (played by Beldesia) Topic Starter

Sure))

So sunsong -warrior add on to the list.))
Sidhe (played by Lenansidhe)

Can Sidhe be your medicine kitty??

Sure and sure soo revised list-
Leader-Onyxpaw
Deputy- Clearwing
Warrior(s): sunpelt
Hunter(s): northcover
Medicine cat: sidhi
Apprentice: open
Kit(s): foxykit

When do we rp?

Soon as everyone is ready^^
I'm ready when you all are, However I will not be on this weekend

If bronze is all set ill post)) and j wont be on this weekend either))
Sidhe (played by Lenansidhe)

I'm ready :D

Same here :)

The days had grown short and a chill permeated the air as paws crunched thru felled leaves and nose caught the scent of prey apon the winds.

It hadnt been many moons sence shed left her birthlands yet here she was trotting along a forest trail seeking a home to call her own and perhaps others to join her. A small kit whould be seen following at her heels which causes shecat to reel in her pace as frame slinked along.

The little kit mewed at her mother, as she tried to stay close to her. She was a black and white kit. She was running to stay close so that she can't be killed. Also to love her mother as she stayed really close to her.
Cats (played by Bronzewing)

Clearwing, usually just called Clear, prowled the forest with sharp eyes and an urge for excitement. Everything she saw could be the hint of a mouse, or maybe even a squirrel- either way, she would love to pounce on it. Leaping at a clump of leaves that she thought had moved, she felt nothing but the squishy plants under her claws. Annoyed, she got back to her feet and tried to dry her paw off from the wet leaves.

It had rained recently, her world covered in dripping plants and puddles just waiting for a cat to step on them and mess up their recently cleaned pelt. One got her, and she tried to shake off the muddy water unless the dirt dried and caked her legs in brown muck. It was time to find the stream.

Although she got all the wet and cold she would ever wish for, the stream was good for washing off dirty paws and looking about for animals that may also be wanting a drink. Seeing a squirrel by the other bank, she stepped onto some rocks and crouched down, testing if she could make it to the other side. Of course, she could- it wasn't a river, after all. The sound of the water masked the sounds she made, and she was downwind- it wouldn't smell her. It was the perfect setup for a catch, as long as she didn't fall into the water.

I can make a pm for us three to rp

Payment? What you dont need to pay to rp
Cats (played by Bronzewing)

There's three people here, right? Just remake the thread/move it to PMs, and we can do it with us three. There may be some plot changes, but it should work.

Ohhh yeaa i wont private roleplay unless iam aware of my partners ages first as i have rules and if under 18 i may or may not rp with you only due to how old iam and stufd

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cats of wildwood~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus