Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nightmare HQ

Nightmare (played by TheNightmareSavage) Topic Starter

Nightmare smiled and handed Weaver a couple pieces of candy. "Have a fun night. Make sure the goblins don't get you tonight." he said as he went back inside.
Alana (played by Kungfu6453)

xwI2igx.jpg 7KIAxPL.jpg
2 people walked in. “ hello” the man said smiling.

"Good day to you sir. How are you this fine evening?" he said looking through his candy stash for some candy for the newcomers.
Elune and Ravi (played by Kungfu6453)

“ great and you?” Lady “ your amazing as ever I have a gift for you.”

"I'm doing quite wonderful." Nightmare said to the man. Wait, did the woman say that she had a gift? For him? Huh, some people are very nice. "A gift for me? You're too kind." he said, deep in thought about what it could possibly be.

Ravi smiled. “ yes since you have done so well she got you something”

Cyler smiled. "Well, I'm quite flattered. What is this gift you've gotten me?"

A magical box floated over to him. “ look for yourself ( I don’t know what he like so you choose)

(Ok. Idk what he would want either.)
Nightmare was intrigued. He hadn't seen anything like this in his life. He opened the box to reveal a gnome. "Why thank you guys so much! I shall use it as a garden decoration."

The lady nodded “ your welcome.” Suddenly a bunch of new kids came in for candy. “ these kids are not from here.”

"And they do look dashing." Nightmare said as he gave the children some treats. He was hoping that he wasn't going to insult them.

Kids “ can you do tricks?! Will you come visit us sometime?” Elune “ they are homeless and I thought you like some company. To bring joy to them”

Nightmare smiled. "Of course I'll do some tricks for you. Now, I want you to think of a card. Just any card you can think of. Don't tell me what it is, but tell me when you got it."

kids " we got it!"

As he summons the cards, Nightmare begins the trick, as he shuffles the cards aroud and starts drawing them from the deck. He talked about how psychic energy could make a card heavier. He stopped at the middle of the deck and weighed the card in his hand. "This one's a bit heavy, is this your card?" he said as he revealed the card as the Queen of Hearts.
Quetzalli smiled happily as she walked up to the headquarters. She was dressed as what she actually was, a type of serpentine dragon known as Quetzacoatl. She had vibrant feathers on her arms and even more colorful scales lining her face, neck and arms. She was also wearing a traditional Mayan gown except she had feathers on the hips of her skirt and she actually had shoes. She smiled and she waited patiently and watched his tricks curiously.
Emily Beaty (played by FreeJayFly)

Nightmare and Undead Warriors wrote:
Nightmare smiled and handed Weaver a couple pieces of candy. "Have a fun night. Make sure the goblins don't get you tonight." he said as he went back inside.

"I'm sure the goblins won't be too much of a problem~" Weaver replied, happily accepting the candy that was given to her. "Thanks for the treats~ Have a good evening~"

Smiling to herself from underneath the mask, Weaver waved momentarily to Nightmare and departed from the front of the building. It was time to get to the next area of interest and treats!

Weaver seemed to be an interesting person. He waved back at her as she left, turning his attention to the Quetzalcoatl costume in front of him. It was a beautiful costume. He had never seen anything like it in his life, and a costume like that must have taken some work to make. "Well, that is quite an exquisite costume. Here, try these." he said as he summoned a couple pieces of candy from his sleeve.
Quetzalli smiled, “Thank you! It took forever to make it.” She then watched in slight awe when the candy came out of his sleeve and she chuckled lightly. “Thank you sir. You’re quite the magician!” She put the candies into her bag.

Nightmare smirked. "I do my best." he said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nightmare HQ

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus