Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Hex (CLOSED. THANKS ALL.)

Hex (played by JoJoApples) Topic Starter

"What a witch does?" Hex appeared puzzled a moment then it dawned on him. He chuckled,"I guess so." He was amused. He took note of the amount of food she was putting on, it was quite modest.

"You can have as much as you want, and feel free to get fourths and fifths." Hex smiled,"It was my pleasure to invite you in, I truely do hope you enjoy yourself." Hex looked at Jumper and helps himself to a chicken wing.

He ate some of it and says,"Freddies a great cook. Should give him a raise." to himself.
Petra Hyeon (played by FreeJayFly)

There was a slow nod to Petra's head as she acknowledged what she was told by Hex that she was free to have multiple plates of food. Smiling meekly, Petra just continued to eat what she had for now. It just was not really in her nature to really impose or take more than she thought was necessary.

However, as the air started to displace around her, Petra looked around in a panic before shoving the plate of food in her bag and rushing back to the table to gather up as much as she could that wouldn't seep through her bag and get it shoved in as well. All the while, Petra hurriedly said: "s-sorry to cause a mess--"

Petra had managed a good three or four plates of food before a loud ripping noise echoed through the area. Just like that, Petra was gone without being able to finish her sentence. A muffin had dropped to the ground close to where she was standing, but other than that, there was nothing left of Petra being there other than the memory.
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

One of the best things about being a phoenix was being able to fly: no waiting in line, no metal detectors, no flight attendants saying you can't play loud music at night. All you had to do was get up, stretch, then speed off to wherever your heart desired... Or as far as your wings could take you and whatever cargo you decided to drag along for the ride. Either one worked fine enough, especially when you had no idea where you wanted to go in the first place.

And Lexi... Had no idea where she was heading at all. Soaring through the skies on a vivid red wingspan, she was just looking for a place to stop and rest at this point.

It was Halloween and the feisty agent was bored out of her mind and looking for some trouble to cause or land into. Creatia had wandered off for her own trick or treating ventures, and the phoenix was officially on her own for the night... Which soured her already surly mood.

"Seriously, it's Halloween, and I ain't got crap to do?! That's some bullhungst right there," she chattered to herself as she lowered her altitude to a swift glide, water rippling and parting against the sudden pressure as the phoenix kept low to the sea. Dulled eyes soon locked onto a target of interest: a small island in the middle of her pathway, with a large manor as one of the many cornerstones of it. This house seemed to be thriving with a lot of activity though.

"Huh? What the..." Curiosity struck the phoenix as she deigned to climb higher, hovering above the landmass to get a true bird's eye view of the place. From here, a lot of people were mingling about in costume, a good bit of them going straight towards the house in question. Was there something going on? She had to see this for herself.

"...Meh, I ain't got @#$& better to do."

With that, she made a slow descent into the trees, soon emerging near the house with her wings unguised. It was Halloween, after all: they'll probably assume her for a very good costumer... Or one of the locals, as the scent of the supernatural was everywhere. Giving a low whistle as she got a better look at the house, it was all becoming clear that this was a huge party. And she was about to make herself at home, outfit fitting the occasion or not.

First things first, check out the house. With a prideful stroll, she hopped up the steps and knocked on the door... Well, more like banged on it. From all the people around here, someone had to be home.

Hex blinked, hearing the knocking. He was elated to welcome a new guest to his home. He took a sip of,his sprote as he walked to the door. He soon opened it and looked at his guest.

"Welcome! Welcome! Come on in. Welcome to the party!" Hex was glad to,welcome her,in.

"Happy halloween. Help yourself to food and drink. Theres a game room upstairs and you can sleep in a back,room if you would prefer. It is getting,late. The party will be here about a day more. A little over that." Hex pondered.

Now who was this? Not too bad looking, but that wasn't her first concern. A sly yet friendly grin split her lips open. "Well hello to you too, Mr. Cheery-Cheerio!" Lexi greeted the apparent host with a simple raise of her gloved hand and a wiggle of her bare fingers, soon happily inviting herself in at the man's behest.

As she looked over the place and took in the decor, the guests, and the scent of food and drink, she kept an open ear to the clairvoyant before hearing the party was far, far from over.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa, wait," Lexi spoke with an intrigued yet wary tenor as she turned to him, crossed her arms and crooked her body to the side with her usual attitude, "A day? How long you been holdin' this party, man?" No wonder he was inviting her to take a room for the night. (She was just about to take it the very wrong way.) Not that she was just going to deny the room outright; she did fly in from the deepest depths of the cosmos and her wings were tired... No lame jokes intended, of course.

"I dont know. A week or so at this point. Halloween is a much loved holiday here." Hex grinned. He blinked as something caught his eye.

"is Leo wearing a lampshade on his head?" He quietly asked, stared at the male as he flirted with some ladies,"hes so shameless..." he chuckled and looked at Lexi,"Im Hex. Whats your name?"

He could tell he was gonna like this girl. Cheery cheerio? That was such a cute way to say something. It was endearing.
Venus (played by ChaosRain16)

Venus looked at her watch as she grabbed one more snack. Her facial expression changed from excitement to worry. "Eep! Is it that late? I hope Nik's not too worried about me!" she squealed. She took the last snack and stuffed it in her mouth. Venus swallowed the treat and rushed up to the host. "Hey. This was an awesome party, but I have to get going. My brother might be home from trick-or-treating soon, and I don't want him or my husband to worry." She then headed toward the door. "Happy Halloween!" she called out as she headed out and shut the door.

Hex chuckled,"Happy Halloween! Safe,travels!" Hex checked his watch, the party would be ending after trick or treating today. A little sad, but...there was always next year.
Jacob (played by Abigail_Austin)

Jacob stepped out of his log cabin and smelled the invigorating aroma of fresh cedar that blew through his valley on the cool evening breeze.

He looked up at the moon, and got the urge to run. The pack was out training with Redmoon pack tonight, training for a scenario in which their Alpha, him, had been killed in battle by the humans--the anti-werewolf faction that had begun destroying entire packs at a time, trying to purge the world of werewolves.

He was of no use during these training sessions. In fact, he was a distraction. So, he stayed away on this Halloween night. He missed his beautiful mate. She was leading the pack in their battle simulation. The ache of Mate Separation was strong, and painful, but they endured it because it would not be a true simulation without it. And Crescent Pack had to be ready for the any scenario.

I need to get out of here, and get my mind off of this, Jacob thought. I need to go have some fun.

It felt weird to be going somewhere without his Mate, but he had heard of the island of Klurst, and wanted to check it out.

So, he stepped outside, and changed into his Wolf form, a large, charcoal-black alpha wolf with light brown eyes. Joyfully, he ran through the wooded valley of cedar trees towards the ocean. He loved to run, as a wolf. He ran and ran and ran and ran. Finally he came to the ferry. Changing into his Human form quickly--a tall, handsome, lanky man with brown hair and brown eyes.

After hitching a ride to a nearby island and hitting another ride on a supply vessel, he arrived on the mysterious island of Klurst.

He saw a man with a cowboy hat on the ship and looked down at his blue jeans.Then he walked up to the man and bought his hat off of his head for $50. I don't have any boots, but this should do for a costume, he thought.

Jacob smiled as he saw Hex's house and decided to he may as well aim big, for the best house around. Amazed at the design of it, he walked up and knocked on the door.

"Lexi," the phoenix announced with her usual ego-laced tenor, adding a wink to the end of her next sentence. "Don't wear it out, eh?"

As the phoenix spotted said party goer indeed flirting away with a lampshade on his head, she noted it was going to be one of those kind of parties... Which was perfect in her eyes. She might as well hang around and get her bearings before flying off again. Besides, there was free food. Who would pass up free food?

Though while she hung about, partied, and stuffed her face full enough that most people would gawk at her (and the shameless female wouldn't think twice about it, only greedily filling her stomach even more as a result), she did have a question or two about where exactly she was. For example...

"So..." Lexi began as she approached the brown haired host, "Before I get outta yer hair real quick, what exactly is th's place, huh?" Her curiosity about the island was at its peak by this point, and she was fully set on satisfying it before leaving.

@Lexi
"You mean my home or this island?" Hex quiried of Lexi as he leaned on the table by her. He was amused by her rapid inhaling of food.

"If your wondering about the island, about Klurst. That is. Its a large island, with a shopping district, a temple, and restraunts. Of course." Hex wasnt entirely sure, but he suspected Lexi wasnt human.

He may be able to,see the future, but he didnt forsee every last detail.

@Jacob

Hex was in the middle of talking with Lexi when he heard the knock,"excuse me." he politely says and opens the door.

"Happy halloween. The partys almost over, but we still have a few hours yet. Come in grab some food and enjoy yourself." Hex ushered him in.

"My name is Hex and Im the host of this party. Your a tourist arent you? Welcome indeed!" Hex was glad to have him.
Jacob (played by Abigail_Austin)

The host of the amazing house was quite handsome and well dressed. To top it off, he was very congenial. Jacob liked his style.

"Thank you, Sir," Jacob said, inclining his head slightly and giving the man a smile. "Yes, indeed, I am indeed a tourist. I've heard about your island, however, and I have been anxious to see it. This just provided me with a good excuse to meet the locals. I've heard you do Halloween with spectacular grandeur here, and the rumors were right."

He strode into the house and and smiled at the various guests. He grabbed some snacks and made himself at home.

"Haha. Well thank,you." Hex,smiled at,Jacob,"you,enjoy,yourself,now."

Hex was happy to see Jacob enjoy himself and went to mingle with,other guests. He was having a nice time as well.

The night was more then over and the next day, Hex and his servents cleaned his home, roused any guests and shooed them out with a hot drink and a breakfast burrito.

Hex smiled. Next year, the party would be even better, he was,certain.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Hex (CLOSED. THANKS ALL.)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus