Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Blackwing Manor

'Angel' of Death (played by MasterWinter) Topic Starter

Annebelle wrote:
Annebelle ran past a house seeing a man on his porch. She smiled as waves to him*

Skull would give a wave in return to the individual giving a wave.
Spessartine (played by FreeJayFly)

' wrote:
Skull looked to his first guest and grinned a big grin.

"So sorry to have startled you so, but I like to give small frights here and there, nothing serious I assure you."

Moving the cauldron to the female so she too could get some candy, Skull may seem scary and mischevious, but he did mean well.

"I hope you are enjoying tonight!"

Giving a small, mischievous giggle, Spessartine thanked Skull and took a couple candies for her sack.

"Yeah! Tonight has been really fun, sir!" Spessartine replied. "Have fun scaring more people, mister! This was really neat!"

Waving to Skull, Spess turned around and started for the next home, humming to herself as she thought about more of the candies she were to obtain that evening.
Nikola (played by ChaosRain16)

Nikola smiled and chuckled at the host's comments. "Yeah...that wouldn't be too fun. Especially on a night like this," he mumbled to himself. He looked around some more and noticed that a couple more people had arrived and another had left. What time was it? Nikola looked at his watched and gasped. "Whoa! It's that late already? Yeesh!"

He turned to the host and smiled again. "Well, this has been fun! I didn't realize how late it was. I should probably head out. Have a Happy Halloween!" He then turned to the other guests and greeted them with a quick grin before bolting the house. "Happy Halloween!"
Annebelle (played by Fantasygirl2)

' wrote:
Annebelle wrote:
Annebelle ran past a house seeing a man on his porch. She smiled as waves to him*

* I then ran up to him* I like your costume sir

Spessartine wrote:
' wrote:
Skull looked to his first guest and grinned a big grin.

"So sorry to have startled you so, but I like to give small frights here and there, nothing serious I assure you."

Moving the cauldron to the female so she too could get some candy, Skull may seem scary and mischevious, but he did mean well.

"I hope you are enjoying tonight!"

Giving a small, mischievous giggle, Spessartine thanked Skull and took a couple candies for her sack.

"Yeah! Tonight has been really fun, sir!" Spessartine replied. "Have fun scaring more people, mister! This was really neat!"

Waving to Skull, Spess turned around and started for the next home, humming to herself as she thought about more of the candies she were to obtain that evening.

"Glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your night!"

Nikola wrote:
Nikola smiled and chuckled at the host's comments. "Yeah...that wouldn't be too fun. Especially on a night like this," he mumbled to himself. He looked around some more and noticed that a couple more people had arrived and another had left. What time was it? Nikola looked at his watched and gasped. "Whoa! It's that late already? Yeesh!"

He turned to the host and smiled again. "Well, this has been fun! I didn't realize how late it was. I should probably head out. Have a Happy Halloween!" He then turned to the other guests and greeted them with a quick grin before bolting the house. "Happy Halloween!"

"Happy Hallow's Eve to you as well! Enjoy the rest of your night!"

Skull waved to this youth as well as any others that headed off from his porch.

Annebelle wrote:
' wrote:
Annebelle wrote:

* I then ran up to him* I like your costume sir

Skull looked down at his mortician's outfit. Costume? Oh, right. Hallow's Eve.

"Thank you. Though it's one of my actual work clothes."

Points across the street to the funeral home.

"I work there. So this is how I dress. Or one of the outfits I wear in general."

Assallya wrote:
All quoted text here
The elven sorceress had no idea exactly what was going on. She had stood in the street bewildered for some time. Coming from another world and rooted in the past she already looked like she was in costume given her long silk sleeves but once she finally made sense of what was happening around her she used her spellcraft to summon up an illusion around herself.

With a few spoken arcane syllables, gone was the beautiful blonde elven woman. She was replaced by a succubus. Her long braided red hair tumbled over her shoulders and wings extended out from her shoulder blades. Now she fit in with all the rest wandering the neighbourhood as she padded barefoot down the middle of the street.
543718a2f6262fffa9bf4e1bbdb82436--demon-costume-demon-girl.jpg

There were similar events where she came from but the giving of candy wasn't a part of it. She had tried going from door to door. She'd used the same queer mystical phrase and received some candy but the entire process was just so slow going.

That was when she got the idea to simply perform "Tricks". After all, it was a "Treat" for her.

Turning towards a young girl in a pink princess costume. She muttered several soft words and manipulated her fingers.

"You want to give me all your candy don't you?"

The little girl hesitated. She frowned. Finally, the little girl handed over her small orange pumpkin shaped basket and Assallya walked away, dumping her spoils in a larger bag she'd already purloined from another young child.

She chuckled to herself. It was so easy... like taking candy from a child!

Finding that the succubus still lingered around and possibly up to no good, Skull would call out to the female.

"Hey now! No need to be taking candy from others! If you want some why not come up and get the candy?"

Skull stepped down from his porch to make his way over, while keeping hold of the cauldron of candy.
Assallya Kressair (played by Slain)

The blonde elven sorceress disguised as the red headed succubus laughed, her delicate voice tittering. She assumed he was like so many of the others on this paltry magic deprived world.

"Why would I do that," the costumed succubus declared, and softly moved her bare feet gracefully in almost a dance as she gleefully circled Skull, brushing him with the illusionary wings, "when simply asking for other to give up their candy works so much better?"

With a single arcane word and with a gesture involving her twisted fingers, she turned her magic on Skull, "You wouldn't want to deprive such a divine looking woman her every wish would you?"

Assallya wrote:
All quoted text here
The blonde elven sorceress disguised as the red headed succubus laughed, her delicate voice tittering. She assumed he was like so many of the others on this paltry magic deprived world.

"Why would I do that," the costumed succubus declared, and softly moved her bare feet gracefully in almost a dance as she gleefully circled Skull, brushing him with the illusionary wings, "when simply asking for other to give up their candy works so much better?"

With a single arcane word and with a gesture involving her twisted fingers, she turned her magic on Skull, "You wouldn't want to deprive such a divine looking woman her every wish would you?"

Skull felt the arcane magic try to work on him, but he would not be easily swayed.

"...I wouldn't trust a succubus as far as I could throw one..."

Skull would mutter but was still audible. He could not tell if the woman before him was a real succubus or not, but he was not going to take any chances. A dark aura would form around Skull, and with the aura came the feeling of death.

"You don't wish to tangle with me..."

A mischevious grin shown on his face as he said that.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Blackwing Manor

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus