Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Chronicles of Obelus (OOC)

Ahh, I see someone else uses Inkarnate. I just use their stuff for putting together landmasses, then color stuff and use my own brushes for textures and mountains and such.
Serverus Topic Starter

Hello everyone!

So I went ahead and updated the map* with some new important additions....

*The Shrine of Mystalion
*Deep Woods
*The Underdark
*The Amber Kingdom (Aquatic)

Also, I added the new version at the head of the thread so new members coming in can see the map and we can always have a reference for it. Have a great weekend everyone! <3
Serverus Topic Starter

A new link was added to the top page that is important for those who are reading and keeping up with the Seven Days thread. Thank Mama for creating this beautiful page! For a month, her and I took turns crafting each background together. I could not let this lore go overlooked as it has been a great passion for DnDMama and myself.

Knights of the Sixteen
Serverus Topic Starter

New Realm is written with lore on the Uthar Isle! It was much longer because since it is the oldest, I had to share more history on the realm and how it became what it was today. I think I need to sleep for about twenty hours now after writing this. I don't want to write again for three days lol.

6 Realms of Obelus
Quality as always, Severus. Now all that is left is the Mer Kingdoms! Can't wait to read about their struggles with the Naga.
Serverus Topic Starter

Greetings all.

So we have decided to add A Call to Action in the public forums. I also added the link on the header of this Discussion forum. We thought that it was counterproductive to keep it in private. Of course we are not able to make it as gritty as it once was, but it will still be a historic thread that will be 1 year before the events happening in JTTN and before the alliance with Elvira and Joseph was established.

Hope you all enjoy and for those participating, thank you for your endless support.

~Serv
Serverus Topic Starter

Alrighty, so I made some updates to the JTTN Recent Events. This way we can keep track of all the events and use it for lore and history. Also those who are behind can stay in the story by reading this page that will be constantly updated. RIP Vikne and Zamora. *sad face*
Serverus Topic Starter

New content is up: The Queen’s Sword. This is a prologue to Kapellmeister. Enjoy! 🤓
Just as a heads up to everyone, I do know it's my turn in A Call to Action and Seven Days, however, due to changes in my work schedule, it's probably going to be really hard for me to respond until after the holidays. If I miraculously find some extra non-momming time I'll try but I can't make any promises until work slows down and I start to get some time to myself in the evenings again.
Serverus Topic Starter

Amber Kingdom is ready for viewing! Thanks for your patience! Our next move will be an Official Obelus Discord!

Tora and I have been kinda procrastinating lately with the holidays and everything. But we are officially back in business to make this place enjoyable for your nerdy RP fancies lol.

Enjoy the write up! ~Serv
For those of you who have Discord, here is the Obelus server for easy access to lore and ooc talk!

https://discord.gg/du9Asd8
Serverus Topic Starter

If you haven’t yet, everyone please make sure to join our Discord. This is where we are organizing all of our lore & threads and it’s a way to contact us OOC easier.

Obelus Discord

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Chronicles of Obelus (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus