Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Is there an interest in a new roleplay group?

Nyx Asuna Romulus (played by Beldesia)

Meaing what exactly like what puncuation i use? Like if my oc is speaking i use -Hello?- Shed say a bit unsure, or actions whould just simply flow with the text- echo sighs as the computer boots up knowing today was going to be a long one.
I use novel format so I don't use any special symbols to indicate action or dialogue, just quotes and everything else you'd see in a normal piece of writing.

To be honest, I don't feel like dedicating any time or energy into writing up a sample post without knowing whether or not I'd even want to join the group. We still don't have a genre established. Can we know a little more about what the group will actually entail?
8_Stars_8 Topic Starter

I understand! I've stared the group and have been working on it if yo want to check it out. I'm still sorting out some things, so it's incomplete, but if you want to take a look at it, it's called Inmortale Nox. :) And I'd prefer the novel format with quotation marks and no asterisks for actions! :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Is there an interest in a new roleplay group?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus