Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Murderer. (Closed)

Owl stood up. "Detective, may I speak with you outside a moment?" He asked, slipping toward the doorway and making sure their "shadow" wasn't nearby.
Trixie Harabell (played by SailorTitan) Topic Starter

"Huh?" Trixie looked at Owl. "Oh yes, of course." She said to Owl as she stood up and looked at the manager. "We'll be a moment, sir." She said to the manager as she walked towards the door. She opened the door and stepped out of the room, holding the door open for Owl.
Owl waited until the door was closed before speaking. "It's a perfect match. Since the murders were done usually at late times of the night, the murderer would probably not get much sleep. The murderer uses a certain kind of knife, only found at this restaurant in this area. The murderer most likely doesn't live in the area he kills in, as I said, and finally, this blond kid... If he's skinny and tall, his low weight should give him assistance in getting into people's homes. Such as through high windows, using his height, and his skinny stature would explain the occurrences happening without sound." His voice was low, every detail slowly panned out.

Trixie nodded, "Agreed. And the murders started happening about a month ago and this man was hired a month ago here. If only this manager knew his name..." She sighed as she looked around at all the people's faces in the area.
"Well." He smirked. "I'm not a cop. I can probably find out some stuff with a little 'street talk'." He said, popping his knuckles. It was mainly a jest. Owl honestly didn't like to fight... Much. "Just kidding. Hm.. Wait. He didn't mention knives going missing, so they have to be cleaned and returned every night. Why don't we stay here and hide overnight? See if Mr. Tall, dark and Stabby makes a visit."
Chad Stiles (played by SHIDONI)

Chad was still spying in the two detectives that have just left the managers office from a distance. He glared at the both of them then looked away, trying to still stay normal and not so mysterious.

"Sounds like a plan." Trixie nodded again. "We will hang out here for the night." She said as her eyes began looking for a restroom near by. "Sorry...mind if I use the restroom?" She looked at Owl.
Owl nodded. "Go ahead. Free country." He said, sticking out his tongue. He glanced at the strange man nearby. Waiting for Trixie to go, he smiled, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he casually walked by. "Caught you, little Shadow." Did he actually say anything? Or was he simply giving off a weird vibe? He stood at the front desk, waiting for Trixie and drumming his fingers on the counter.

Trixie made her way to the bathrooms. There was a big sign that she spotted awhile ago for washrooms and she headed towards that sign. She entered the bathroom and after a few minutes she stood in front if mirror and stared at her reflection.

Chad saw the male detective walk by him then his eyes darted to the woman entering the washroom. Chad then started walking towards the washroom, pushing through crowds. He made his way then sighed before opening the woman's bathroom door and hurriedly jumped in the room. He knew he wasn't suppose to be in here but who else would figure out? He looked at Trixie before pulling out a small napkin from his pocket.
"Typical coward. I knew it." He said softly to himself as he pushed past people. The crowd had gotten thick. "Damn!" He only caught a glimpse of the man as he jumped into the washroom, ending up wrenching people out of his way to try and gain way toward the place. "Detective Harabell!" He yelled, trying to get her attention. He was yards from the bathroom, being overpowered by the crowd slightly.

Trixie turned around, staring at the man. "Oh, sir, this is the woman's restroom." She said, giving him a smile before noticing him holding a napkin in his hand. Her smile fades away as she back up slowly. "W-what's that?" She said as she pointed at the napkin.

Chad smirked and then ran sprinted over to Trixie, grabbing her and pressing the napkin to her mouth. The napkin contained a medication that would make a person pass out. He gripped onto her waist tightly as he looked at the door.

Trixie had struggled to get out of the mans grasp. She was about to let out a scream as he placed the napkin on her mouth. Her eyes fluttered shut as she went limp in his arms.
Owl's movements were suddenly in hyperdrive. He buzzed through the crowd and into the bathroom, only to see what he feared. He put a hand into his jacket, staring at the man. "Gently put her down. Drop the napkin. Get on your knees." He said, withdrawing a stun gun and turning it on. He popped it twice with crackling electricity to show him that it was very capable and functional. He stood still, calculating every movement he could make, thinking of every possibility his enemy could react with. He was still, calm... Barely breathed. Eyes locked on the man's. Was this the janitor?

"Damnit." Chad mumbled. He should if known this detective would of spotted him following the woman. He then took out a small gun out of his coat as well, his other arm holding onto the limp woman. He raised his arm, pointing the gun at the man. "How about my way? You put your gun down or else I'll shoot her." Her smirked as he pointed the gun at the woman's head. "...And might as well shoot you too." He said as he raised the gun back up to the man.
Owl's eyes examined every possible outcome. This was why he was called Owl. He smiled. Intimidation? "Do you know who you're dealing with, kid?" He asked in an amused tone. "I'm the one that they call Owl. Yeah, you know me. I solve cases all over the place. I've already solved the entire crime. Your motive. Your weapon. Your name. Give up. Even if you shoot me, I have all this information saved on a hard drive at home. And guess what? You don't know where I live. Go ahead. Shoot me. Get the death penalty. You'll just get life if you stop now, possibly." He held up his hands, taking a step closer. He put the small personal protection device on the floor, slowly rising back up with his hands up.

Chads eyes widened. He knew who this guy was, perfectly. He smirked though and thought what every bad guy thought, "You can't catch me." He said as he aimed his gun at the mans shoulder and shot. The gun shot could be heard from outside and everyone started to scream and panic. Chad dropped Trixie on the ground and shoved the gun back in his pocket. He scurried the scene, not seeing if he shot the man or missed. He pushed through the crowds of people and ran out the restaurant, disappearing into the streets.

A sharp gasp escaped Trixie's lips as she fell onto the floor. She was already starting to regain consciousness from hitting the floor so hard. She moaned and groaned as she tried to open her eyes.
Yanking up his stun gun, Owl turned it off before kneeling beside Trixie. It wasn't until he noticed blood trickling down his arm that he realized he'd been shot. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, ignoring the burning sensation gradually getting worse in his arm as his adrenaline wore off. "Well.. We have a face." He said with a smile, or at least as much of one as he could manage.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Murderer. (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus