Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Murderer. (Closed)

Trixie Harabell (played by SailorTitan) Topic Starter

Other Characters wrote:
((I guess I won't be able to rp here. It seems you guys are getting ahead. Plus I'm mostly at work tonight. So I won't be able to post much.))

((Oh, ok. Sorry we went ahead without you. :/ Join back in whenever you'd like.))
Sarania (played by UsagiSmith)

((No I don't think I will be able to catch up. So just forget about my character. ))
[Nah, you can still RP if you're able. We're just trying to keep it alive.] Owl hummed again. "Well, let's see.. Are there any Japanese cuisine places nearby?" He asked as he finished his first doughnut and reached for another. "Perhaps the killer is a Japanese cook. That would also explain the skill with origami, if they're Japanese."
Sarania (played by UsagiSmith)

((No no. Its okay. But you can keep it alive anyways just but letting people post. But its okay. ^-^))

Trixie nodded, "There is one down the street from here." She pointed out the window, showing him the way. "Yeah, They could also be Japanese, I guess." Trixie never really thought of that possibility. She glanced down at her watch again. It was almost time for her to get a move on. Oh, wait, What was she suppose to tell Owl? She scratched the back of her head. "I'm sorry but..I have a meeting to attend too. I'll be back in about an hour, maybe shorter. I'm really sorry I have to leave right now." She gave him a smile as she grabbed her coat.
Owl nodded and smiled. "Alright. See you soon, then. This case is really exciting." He yawned. "I'll go home and take a nap. I'll be back soon as well, but.. Even with what little sleep I need, I still need it from time to time." And at that, he walked with Trixie to the door before getting on a bicycle. It was black, rather nice, with many settings for speed and whatnot. He pedaled up and over the first hill, and disappeared behind it, slightly twiggy legs apparently able to work more than one would think.

Trixie made her way to a hospital down the street. She walked there. It wasn't very far away. She opened the front door and let herself in, being greeted by a bunch of familiar faces.

"Hi, Trixie!" One said.
"Hi." Trixie said back with a smile and waved her hand. She was then led by another nurse down to her therapist's office. She opened the door once she arrived and poked her head inside. "Hi, Dr. Thompson." She said as she let herself all the way in and closed the door behind her. "Hello, Trixie." He said back to her with a warm smile. Trixie took a seat in front of him and folded her hands in her lap. "How have you been?" Dr. Thompson asked. "Just fine! I think I've been doing better then last week." She replied, quietly.

They continued talking about her past life, which Trixie couldn't remember much of. They talked for about a half an hour before it was time to go. Trixie got up and headed for the door. "Bye, Dr. Thompson. I'll see you next week." She waved at him as she went outside the office. She said goodbye to the fellow nurses there before exiting the hospital. She looked around and decided she would take a look at that Japanese cuisine down the street. She started walking towards it.
Owl would've been there already, if there weren't so many red lights. He sighed softly as he waited at one, then started pedaling as soon as it turned green. He made a skidmark as he slammed into the parking lot of the restaurant and got off of his bike, locking it to a street light before walking inside. Nice smells and Asian music greeted him, as well as a familiar face. "Ah, hello Detective. Thought you were at your meeting." He said, looking around a little. "Either way, we should go and talk to the manager first, since we're here. Don't you think?"

Trixie turned around, looking at Owl and nodded. "I guess so. We should go talk to the manager then." She said as she looked around. Trixie has never been in an Asian cuisine before. She found it quite fascinating.
Owl nodded, then walked over to the counter. After a bit of talking, the small Japanese woman there pointed him to the staff door and sent someone to lead them to the manager's office. "Didn't even need you to show them your police badge. A little suspicious, don't you think?" He asked, leaning in so that only Trixie could hear. "As if they expected an investigator."

Trixie nodded in agreement, "Anyone could easily fool these people by saying they are from the police department and get back here." She replied back to him, whispering. Trixie watched tha Japanese woman.
Chad Stiles (played by SHIDONI)

A mysterious man sat at the counter. He was tall and muscular with dark hair. He has had a few drinks and was currently holding one half full. He watched as a man and woman talked to a Japanese woman and easily got behind he counter. He suspected that they both were detectives. He heard about them from his boss. Chad couldn't quite get a good look at them in his drunk stupor. But, he could see them whispering things to each other. His eyes landed on the woman. She was quite pretty. He got up and walked over to the person at the counter, stumbling on his way. He bribed the man at the counter, since the Japanese woman was busy. Soon enough, he got behind the counter and tried to make it not noticeable that he was following the detectives.
Owl glanced back at their little shadow... He however, didn't think much about it. That, or he was concealing his thoughts. Once they found the manager's office, Owl sat down first, examining the man's characteristics. His mind worked like a computer, little single-word inputs about each attribute. Bald. Middlaged. Possibly mid fifties. Of true Chinese, European, and Mongolian descent. Nervous. Sweating. Erratic eye movement. Hand below counter. Other hand tapping. Large smile. While Owl took in details, he waited for Trixie to speak first. He was mainly here for now to gauge the man's reactions and see where he might land himself.

Trixie sat down in a chair beside Owl shortly after he took his seat. "Oh." She muttered as she stood up again and bowed respectively to the manager. "Hello, sir." She said with a smile as she sat back down. "We just have some questions we would like to ask you, if that's alright." She said as she folded her hands in her lap.
Owl was still, before his lips parted to speak. His voice was stern, but control. Much like a real police officer's. "How many staff members have access to santoku knives?" He asked, lips pursed and tight. "Are these members allowed at any time to remove any tools from the restaurant at any time?" He asked two questions, then shifted in his seat, waiting for an answer.

"W-well.." The bald-headed man stuttered on his words, his voice low. "Our workers have access to santoku knives anytime, usually only the people in the back though, working in the kitchen." He said, not making eye contact with either of them. Trixie crossed her legs, listening to him closely.
Owl clicked his teeth. "And are they allowed to leave with any tools on them that belongs to the restaurant?" He asked, taking a notepad from his jacket and beginning to write things down.

"No! Defiantly not. We don't let workers bring home anything from here..." He said while fiddling with his fingers underneath his desk. Trixie eyed the man, "Is there anyone that's left to clean at the end of the day? Like, lets see, a janitor that leaves and locks the restaurant when he or she is finished with nobody else around?" She asked him, suspiciously. The managers hands then trembled, "W-well, there is that janitor kid...we hired him just maybe a month ago...I can't remember his name though....only talked to him once." He said.
Owl smiled. "Interesting. Tell me. This janitor... Does he act strange at all? Perhaps, maybe, employees have reported strange things about him?" He offered. A lead. A janitor that works here at the nearest Japanese restaurant near the neighborhood in which the murders occur. The janitor has access to the knives, as well as the type of knife thought to be used in the murders. He had to think a bit, wondering, wondering, pressuring himself. What could he do to find out the suspect's name without being suspicious?

"I don't really know...He seems like kind of a depressed kid, actually. Blonde hair, bags always under his eyes. He never really makes eye contact with anyone either. He's pretty tall, but a pretty skinny kid." He replied while leaning back in his chair, seeming a little calmer now. Trixie just stared at him, trying to get a picture of what this "kid" looks like in her mind.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Murderer. (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus