Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Zayne's feeling lonely (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi everyone! im on my phone so bare with me for the moment. Recently i have been wanting to play good old grumpy zayne. I am looking for someone to rp with that would be willing to deal with my lovable giant. (caution. may be scary at first.) those of you interested in him please read the "moderately evil" zayne description on his profile. im not playing super evil zayne. im looking for someone that can offer me a potential plot line that we can work together on. his age is flexible but the youngest im willing to go is thirty. now that doesnt mean i want someone who his twenty chasing after him. zayne is playable in both medieval aandmodern but im looking for modern right now.

ive had a lot of people end up loving this zayne. dealing with him is an emotional rollercoaster and i think hes fun to play with. its been a few years since i played him and id like to give it a shot. i hope i can interest at least one of you.

sorry if this is jumping all over the place.";
Sanne Moderator

Modern fantasy or modern realistic? :) I may have a character cooking up a plot, but most of mine venture into the fantasy settings, including the modern ones.
Zayne Asawa (played by InquisitorCat) Topic Starter

(Well, I am willing to go into just medieval fantasy too) and What kind of fantasy are you talking about?I'm willing to talk things out :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Zayne's feeling lonely (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus