Skip to main content

Forums » Help » BBCode Centering a Column?

Hey there! I had a quick question about the capabilities with using BBCode. :) I've been updating some of my characters, and I enjoy using the columns to display the character's general info. However, I have run into a problem with one page, specifically this one- http://www.rprepository.com/c/pandah/

Take a look at the column I used there, which is my point of issue. I would like this column to be centered in the middle of the page- by using some cute little ratties and changing my wording up a bit, I have gotten it mostly center, but it would have been a lot easier if there was a way to establish a width of the cells, or center the entire thing without centering the text. I tried a number of different codes and none worked, so I was just wondering if there is a way to do this at all? Thanks in advance!";
Kim Site Admin

Not really, no. The workaround Jane has been suggesting is using blank images to force columns to take certain sizes.
It should be possible to align the whole "columns" including the text.
Then all you have to do is wrap the text of each line into the [ left ] align bbcode.

I tricked the collapse tags in a similar way, to center the header, but have the
rest of the text aligned to the left. :3 I hope I could help <3
Wooby Topic Starter

I tried what you suggested, Jane, but it seems it just won't center the column itself :) I used the blank image workaround and it has happily cured my ocd. Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Help » BBCode Centering a Column?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus