Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Boln's Revolution (Closed)

Miscellaneous Characters (played by Thatman) Topic Starter

Lok and Lilly

Lilly ordered her golem to punch a hole into the clubs walls, she knew this was a questionable thing to do to an already structurally unsound building, but she knew it was a better chance than taking the same exit as the rebels. Lok had only just stopped using his flames when he noticed the building was coming down and joined in the retreat.

Cassandra

Cassandra's first priority was moving the wounded out into the streets so they wouldn't be crushed by the collapse, she was only able to retrieve her fellow mages however. She used the hole that Lilly had created to escape.

Solomon and Horus

Horus desperately tried to fight through the flames to his commander, whom he had witnessed being crushed by a support beam. He surely would have died if Solomon hadn't pulled him out to the streets through Lilly's escape.

Terra

Terra had retrieved Hera from where she lay, and didn't dare follow the Orc, and instead elected to escape from this debacle of a mission.

Others

The guards that were trying to break through the mob backed off as Amirah started to cut through them. They had never seen fighting quite like this one and many of them ran off. The scene was so hectic that many of the townspeople had come out of their homes and joined the riot. It wasn't long until it seemed the whole city had joined in and the remaining forces of the Astren Principality had retreated to the city's inner castle.
Raven returned to her human form and watched the place collapse. She hoped that all her comrades had made it out. When she saw her attackers making it out she decided a little revenge was in order. She wouldn't go as far as killing them more of an inconvenience. She chanted a spell and smirked as she saw the black birds she called upon began to circle around the two mages.
Amirah (played by MordosKull)

Even with her peaceful and altruistic monk upbringing, Amirah was still an orc and she displayed all the ferocity of her kin.

When the soldiers began to route before her it was like a shark smelling blood in the water. No way she would let them escape like that. Not after what happened to Allyssa, her dancers and those villagers that tried to protect them.

The monk grabbed one of the guards trying to flee and gleefully tore his spine from his back with her bare hand. She jumped on another and wrapped her arms around his neck to quickly dislocate with a pop. These men, evil or no should know better than to draw swords on helpless civilians!

In the last moment, as Amirah's reached its apex, she struck at a guard with her scorpion style to paralyze him and then lift him over her head like a trophy. If anything the rebellion now had a prisoner.
Dante (played by Bronzewing)

Dante kept fighting, watching as more and more people joined the fight and drove the soldiers back. It was a wonderful show of rebellion and force, and right then was when Dante decided to stay here for a while- he hadn't ever fought like this, and it was wonderful. He would help out this kingdom for some time. For now he just kept fighting, driving the soldiers even further back with every strike. He saw a few of them trying to escape and wondered whether he should go after them or not. "Some of them are escaping!" he screamed out, letting whomever heard him decide for themselves.
Alexander looked back at Foxy. "Foxy! Get out!" He yelled, waving at the door. "The ceiling is caving in and you'd better-" the rest of his sentence was lost under the sickening crunch of one of the wooden supports giving way. The young knight located the nearest exit; he'd never make it out in time with all this armor weighing him down. His helm was several yards away- he must have kicked it by accident. The most he could do was give Foxy a shove towards the exit.
The Colt doubled over at the waist, hacking from the smoke. His armor felt like an oven, heating up and cooking him from within. And, it seemed that just as he straightened up, the ceiling above him gave way. Instinctively, his arms flew above him to shield his head from falling debris as part of the ceiling came down on him.
There, he stayed pinned under beams and boards, helplessly buried. His armor had been dented so badly that it likely wouldn't come off of his body without help from the smith or magic. Alex's head hurt terribly, though the only damage as far as he could tell was a trickle of blood running down the side of his face. Beyond that, he didn't know the extent of his injuries. All he could do was hope to be found by his comrades.
Celestine Ralles (played by Thatman) Topic Starter

Celestine looked around herself, the fire had died down a bit and she had regained a bit of her magical strength. Her ward had held up relatively well, save for the piece of limber that had broken through to strike her left arm. Celestine placed her right hand on the ward to release it and just as she released it sent a jolt of her magic to destroy the rubble in her way, she made sure it was a subdued blast so as not to draw attention to herself. The city was noisy and there seemed to be citizens rioting in the streets, Celestine would need to take the alleyways.

Celestine emerged from the rubble, her once magnificent armor and robes now dulled, ripped and covered in soot. Her leg proved to be problematic as she couldn't walk without propping her body up on a wall of some kind. As she stumbled through the alleyway the mage threw off her now shattered helmet as it was just getting in her way at this point. She realized that going to the cities' inner castle wouldn't be possible, she knew the commander's plan for in the occasion of a riot by the masses. She doubted she could make it through these crowds in this condition anyway.

She just had to make it to that shop, if she could make it there, they might be able to help her. Celestine then noticed how much blood she was losing, her mangled leg had been dragging across the ground leaving a streak of crimson. She hastened her pace at the realization. She laughed; after all of the battles of the war she had been through and this, this is the way she was going to die? Then she saw it, the place she was looking for, Your Maid's Magic Shop.

Magical shops tended to be a jack of all trades, meaning most shops were able to use medicinal magic and sometimes even full grade healing magic. Celestine approached the door and pushed it open. She was slightly off put by there being no type of locks, whether they be magical or physical. The owner must be pretty sure of their abilities to not use locks. She made her way to the counter and started furiously ringing the bell. "Help! Please, in the name of the Principality of Astren, I require assistance." She grabbed the coin purse from her belt and dropped the bag of gold onto the counter. "I am a noble, if you heal me, I promise you will be properly rewarded!" As Celestine said this, she started to feel the energy drain from her body, first she was leaning on the counter, but suddenly she fell to the floor creating a loud clang.

"RUUAAAH!!!"

The fires of battle struck Amirah's soul like no other thing could. She grabbed the paralyzed Astren soldier and picked him up over her head with two hands like some grim trophy, roaring at the top of her lungs as she did. It was clear she was trying to rile the crowd in some way, but with her Orc ferocity she might actually end up scaring a few of them back into their houses.

Thankfully, aware at her own lack of charisma or leadership skills, the giant of an orc woman walked towards The Colt was. Now that Assylla was clearly gone as she doubted she could be brought back after getting disintegrated and having her own brothel collapse on her head, the orc perceived the young knight as their leader.

"What we do with this one?" She asked and threw the soldier at the knight's feet. No need for rope as the soldier could talk but could otherwise not move any of his limbs, it was almost as if he had been struck by poison.
Raven was next to the orc woman. She looked up at the soldier she felt bad for the poor thing. Curse that human heart of hers. "Maybe we can tie him up and I restore his movements. Maybe we can use him a bargining chip. Although I doubt they care enough about the lad. So why not make him join us?"
Alexander would never have admitted it, but he was scared- and rightfully so. Though relatively uninjured, he was buried underneath the burnt remains of the brothel. The ash in the air was choking, and the sour smell of smoke lingered long after the fire had more or less died down. This wasn't how he wanted to die, alone and helpless under a burned-out brothel. The knight clenched his jaw in grim resolution and pushed upwards against the debris that had pinned him to the ground. It took a long moment, but eventually it all shifted. He felt a surge of relief-- he could do this. Trying again, The Colt groaned from the effort and pushed up with all his strength. After several attempts, Alex was able to get out by scooting out as far as he could, then letting go to quickly roll into his belly.

The knight lay there for some time, trying to catch his breath. His armor had been dented right over the left side of his rib cage, and prevented him from taking a full breath in. He struggled to his feet, wincing from the exertion and pain. Gingerly bringing a hand up to the wound on his head, the knight felt warm blood still trickling from it.

Slowly, the soot-covered, helmless young knight emerged from the charred remains of the building and stood by the streets, assessing the situation he'd just come out to. Fighting wasn't exactly an option, but he still bent by a fallen soldier and retrieved his sword in case he needed it. He was just trying to decide how to make himself useful when the orc dumped a prisoner at his feet.

Alex looked down at the poor soul, sword in hand. "We can't make him join us," he said to Raven, then fought for another breath in the dented armor. "If he had even a drop of loyalty to the Astren, he'd stab one of us in the back or run away." The Colt looked between Amirah and Raven, attempting to come up with the best course of action. "Tie him up just in case and keep him. Perhaps he'd be willing to tell us what he knows... Don't lose him, now. We'll deal with him when this is all over." He gestured to the waning riot behind them.

Dante, now away from the battle, flew towards a group of others he saw that were near a captured soldier. It took him a while to realize, but with the new scars and wounds crossing his body he knew that he had to back off for a while. Tearing some cloth from an Astren flag lying on the ground, he bound his injuries and started off. He stopped near the soldier, one claw almost touching him. Looking down at the scared looking prisoner for a few moments, he turned to the ones standing around him.

He was proud to notice that he was actually around the same height as the most of them, although he was almost nothing like them. Where they had skin he had feathers, and they definitely couldn't fly. Some of them may have had magic, but that was nothing specific to them. Magic was more common than it looked. Meeting all of their eyes in turn, he thought of something to say to them. "Which side are you on?" he finally asked, although he already expected that they were with the rebellion.
Rena (played by robinnrose)

A young woman appeared from the back of the store and walked upon to the customer. She wasn't in the slightest hurry despite the customer's state. "Miss Customer, I appreciate your patronage. However, as a reminder, this shop does not discriminate anyone and will provide service equally to everyone as long as the price is paid" Rena spoke as she walked toward the fallen Celestine. She walked around the counter and stood in front of Celestine. In a crouched state, she placed a blue potion vial in front of her, assuming she was still conscious and awake. If not, Rena would put the potion in her mouth and have her drink it.

"We appreciate your patronage. As ordered, a vial with great healing. I'll be taking some of your gold for the price" She said once the healing was applied. Her hand danced in the coin purse and took out just the right amount. It slightly expensive but definitely cheaper than what you would find outside.
Celestine Ralles (played by Thatman) Topic Starter

Celestine felt her wounds heal as the potion took effect, and stood up with the new found strength. "Of course, shopkeepers benefit from remaining neutral in these affairs." Celestine took the coin pouch from the counter, surprised the shopkeeper hadn't just taken the whole thing. She made her way to the door when she realized the riot was still in full effect. "I hate to be more of a burden, but it seems the townspeople here are somewhat... Angry by my people's rule. How much would I have to pay to stay here until everything dies down a bit?"

Amirah nodded towards The Colt. That sounded like a sensible course of action. The tall orc woman grabbed some rope from the scattered debris around town and went to tie up the guard. At this point the numbing was starting to fade away and he'd soon be able to use his limbs again.

She arched a curious eyebrow towards the bird person when he asked their allegiance. Had he not been at the meeting. "The rebels." She declared without hesitation. "I no like seeing people be oppressed."

The monk then look towards Alexander before glancing at Raven. "Some of us injured. Can you doing healing magic, sorceress?"

Dante nodded, expecting as much. "Need any help? I'm usually a traveler, but I could spare some time to fight for a good cause." He folded his wings, relaxing a little but still staying on his guard. "Ah, that meeting. You were there, hah? Terrible ending, I must say." He flicked his wings a little, looking a little more like a large bird than a humanlike figure at this point.
"I just don't like mistreatment of anyone." Raven looked at the orc woman and nodded, "Yes I can do some healing it's gonna take a while however I never had to heal this many people. " Raven then looked at the bird-man-thing. "Can you help me gather up those who need healing? If you see any injured guards just bring them as well we'll keep them as prisoners." she said her cold voice could turn water into ice.
The knight ignored Raven's remark about the prisoners. He was mildly irritated, but let it slide-- he had bigger things to worry about.
Alex looked over the birdman carefully. He was wary of accepting any complete strangers into their ranks, but he seemed genuine enough. "Yes," he agreed slowly, "the meeting did not necessarily go as planned, though I can't say I'm surprised." It took another long moment for him to finally nod, confirming his acceptance of Dante's offer. After all, he could see numerous benefits to having someone on their side in the air-- if the birdman even could fly, that is... nonetheless, he had fought fiercely by their sides despite having only just met them. That in itself said something about the stranger.
"If you're offering to join our ranks, then welcome." Alex was still cautious, but knew this was the right choice. Even so, he glanced at Amirah for her thoughts on the matter. The knight shifted his sword to his other hand and started to reach out to the birdman, only to falter and drop his arm back down when he realized that trying to shake his wing might seem like an insult.
"Help the mage tend to the wounded," he nodded at Raven, "try to clean up some of the damage...help however you can. Then, we need to figure out where to go." Alex paused and panted shallowly, trying to suck in as much air as he could. Trying to talk with the tiny bit of breath the damaged armor allowed him had proven to be quite difficult, but he forced himself to keep it together.
Then, Alexander turned to Amirah. "I guess you and I will keep our guard up. The threat appears to be gone, but it's better safe than sorry."
Rena (played by robinnrose)

"It depends on the day and night" Rena said as she walked back to her counter like a proper clerk or store owner, "We do have rooms for use as such situation. Though, I would not like to be known to be housing a person of interest in the shop. You're welcome to look around and browse the wares however long you wish. We also provide other services like teleportation scrolls and the likes. All with a price, of course." She gave a smile like how a seller would when advertising their merchants. "There are tea and snacks for you to divulge on for your pleasure as you browse, which are on the table." She gestured to the snacks and tea on the coffee table in the middle of the room. A tea pot, tea cups, sugar cubes, a small milk pot, cookies and cakes, bread, jam, and an assortment of others.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Boln's Revolution (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus