Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Medieval Empires Roleplay [OPEN!]

King O'khal (played by Boneless)

he was lying that a maid came in and brought something to eat and drink. he hasn't seen her before but she was familiar to him. she said nothing and left quickly. he was still lying. everyone came in and gone. and now even guard is not here and two strangers outside the door. he turned his head to the food and suddenly remembered the green poison that kosma showed him just now. and two strangers. poison. king. revenge. immigrants. everything was on his mind now. he jumped down the table and took his axe from under his bed and sit on his chair. looked the food again. then shouted: "hoy you wanna come in or what? come here to see your matter of life and death"
Kosma (played anonymously)

Kosma turned andlooked at him. Then looked at the letter on his bedside.
Vandil Sigmundsson (played anonymously)

The waiting room was cold, cold like death. Cold like the ruthless world and hopeless people in it. Stupid paintings on the wall, expensive items to make the place beautiful. "The future may change in a second." The sentence that he remembers from the old man who trained him. This is in his mind from the morning. Moaning in his ears and doesn't let him go. It's so stupid. The guard finally came inside the waiting room, at this moment he noticed a guy covered as an old man, the insane smile came on his mouth again but he shouldn't keep the king waiting.
Entered the king's room. Noticed the king with his ax sitting in the chair, he wasn't like his father and that's the problem.
Hails the king and pays respect to the king in the north. The stupidity of his father and his father is not in him, he can read it on his eyes, two seconds of quietness spent. Without saying anything took some steps towards him, his serious eyes and insane looking face is noticeable. Looks at the window. "Hungry people, Angry people, hopeless ones, stupid ones, smart ones, rich ones, blinds, talkative, strong ones, traitors, bastards, fighters, and witches. They are all living in your kingdom my king. They are all breathing with you under the same roof named sky. They are all living things, thirsty for power. For coin and girls, to conquer the meaningless world. How will you fight them one-handed? Your father used the sword, your grandfather used the sword, your family used the sword. But I'm the one who will tell you the truth my king, if you use the sword, you will lose. You have an army, my king, you have everything you need, you just have to say the word. People won't wait for anyone to save them, they will accept the first one who wants to save them. The unknown disease is spreading. People are living in debt and injustice and who knows what will happen tomorrow, who will be alive and take the throne. When you are looking for your father's murderer, they are looking for a way to claim your throne. Your enemies are always much more than that you can count. Always my king... Time won't stop, you can't bring it back. *comes closer* Name is Vandil Sigmundsson my king, son of no one." Takes his gloves off. Kneels before his king, "and I'm asking you to accept me as your hand."

the room was empty and quite for a minute. he was sitting on the chair, having an axe on his hand and waiting, waiting and waiting. finally door opened and a man came in. a man with a face that shows he is from north. a northmen maybe. or a Viking, a longtime foe. he walked towards O'khal and talked about empire matters. claiming loyalty and kneeled down asking to be hand of the king. weird. O'khal stood and started to walk.
" well stranger, the things you just said are true, completely true. but ... you know .... i know my enemies now. they are here, in this realm. maybe you're one of them! who knows?! but not my people. those you mentioned, are Vikings who have been truly lost. we left them in their own cold winter of the north and now we're here. those who survived from the north want revenge. they didn't repent for their actions, they don't and they won't. they don't believe in gods anymore, they are acting against gods will. but we ... we've been changed. we shall kill them all, but not now. its not the time yet. i will talk to my people and tell them that i have found their king killers and we shall face them again soon. besides i have my brother on my side who is the best option for people to be trusted. ... but for now ... rise Vandil sigmundsson. here ... have a sit and have some pie or drink beer."
he pointed the chair and put the pie and beer that maid brought for him in front of Vandil. then sit on his chair.
" loyalty is based on trustworthy and no one can trust the other on their first meet. so ... i need more time and you shall wait again! let's see the other one together, huh?! ...... he shouted hoy elder one! come in!!"

Stands up, devil smile shows up. Takes a sit, and nods to him. Looks at the table, a pie, three glasses, and wine next to them. Everything is ok as it supposed to be. "Everyone is your enemy..." Said without making any eyes contact the king and without looking at him. Repeats the last words "Everyone is your enemy my king, and everyone is your friend. If you always consider all of the possibilities then nothing will surprise you, nothing can make you amazed and if anything happens you knew that there was a possibility. Never trust anyone my king, even me, even your special guard, even your family. The person who is behind the door, the person who is talking to you, and those who will help you in future wars. Grow strong my king, don't let them cut you down. I'm not sad about that you don't trust me right now, but never forget what I said today, my king." Turns his gaze to another direction, doesn't have any expectation to get an answer from O'Khal. waits until Jericho comes in and keeps his eyes on the door.
The Black Jackals (played anonymously)

As Jericho was waiting patiently to meet the new leader of Northmen he heard the sound "hoy elder one! come in" as he hears the voice he wears off his robe and the hood. The green cloth and the leather chest armor and his long sword on his back, can tell who is he and where is he from. His mask, it has been a long time that it's there and no one remembers what is under it except a few. Actually, Jericho almost never has been seen in another outfit.
He makes his entrance to the kings room. "Your majesty, what a great surprise to see you. I was actually thinking that I'll be seeing your brother sitting on the throne as probably your father and other people expected but the past is past you have respect" bend for the king and looks at Vandil and says hello with shaking his head. He faces the king once more "I assume you don't remember who I am since our last meeting was 17 years ago but what can I say? My reputation has gone further than myself. I am Jericho MCstochi the leader of The Black jackals and you may call me a lier because not everything I said about my friendship with your father was not a complete true. I fought both beside him and sometimes against him but I do honor him and I hope the assassination of your father don't remain without any punishments I may help you with this matter and I have my own reasons to do it but I will add that there might be costs and consequences to thins work
Even responsibilities that need to be carried." he takes a second and then continues "I usually speak with people alone but I blieve this man *points toward Vandil his head* is worthy of and trustfull to you for hearing this speech. So as you may know the weam castle in Xokya is under heavy attack of enemiesand we had the matter of... Well your father at the se time so we...No...I think these two are connected somehow and I have no mean to insult but there can be a little possibility that Pwin be involved i'm not so sure of what I'm saying though, there is a lot of possibility and I can't think of em all cause of my lack of information but... Here is my information. Do you have anything to add so can flip the cards my King?"
Persivell Knightmond (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

It's going to be dark. Hector enters the castle and makes his way towards Persivell's room. Got permission to enter. "My king, the mission is done." Said to Persivsll. The king turns his face to Hector. "Not yet. They still have Eden and Baron."
Hector doesn't have a clue what he is trying to say so he said, "what? Excuse me, sir, I didn't understand."
"My little ravens told me, Nord traitors took the Weam castle. And of course, they have my uncle and brother." Looking outside of the castle from the window. Hector answered, "My king, I didn't know that, how is that possible? So we have to send an army there if you can count on the source that gave you this information." Persivell smiled, "every step we take will be on tomorrow's history, they have some hostages, so the army won't help us probably. They will demand coin, coin, and coin until they are full, and they will take more lands and castles. I think we can't risk them and we can't risk the Xokiya for only two persons. This is what my logic says."
Hector nodded and said, "We should keep this organized." The Phirals map was on Persivell's reading table, he stands next to it and checks the map carefully.
It looks like persivell already checked the map before, he starts giving Hector some useful information that he doesn't need to discover because it's obvious. Persivell says "If they are nords in Weam Castle, we got them totally surrounded. They will face mountaineers who are working for us in Soya Mountains who are the best at fighting on such a place. And also from east they will face Cewman and Admiral Walterus' army. Hmm, how much are they?"
"Something like 4 thousand men my lord, according to our last info-" Persivell cuts Hector's words and says "Great! We got 8 thousand men in the army in Hwen, we can focus on this situation because I don't want to get surprised by another where. Fours thousand men will hit the road tomorrow towards the Weam Castle. I don't focus the army on my uncle and brother, we sent the assassin there. She is the one who will save them, and the army is for taking the Weam back to the realm."
Hector was about to start talking and telling his opinion. But persivell doesn't let him " Hector, you are my second brother and I trust you more than anyone, I don't know if I'm doing the best thing or not. I don't know what we will face in weam castle, a bunch of useless bandits or maybe a full armed castle with knights, I need you to tell me anything that you think can change my decision and the result of my job, so is there anything should I change?" Hector remained quiet. "I hope we both doing the right thing."
Hector nodded and said "about that assassin, I trust her but I think we should be careful, I will hire some more of them like ten, I will find her and help her with my men, so I think with my support there will be more possibility to rescue the hostages."
Persivell says "Anything you need is ready, send a raven to Cewmann castle so we have their support. Anything you wanna do, it should be done by tomorrow. Take my message to the army and tell them to be ready until the morning, take the supplies and all of the things, the Xokya will pray for us tonight." Hector nodded with pride and left the room.
Elunaria (played anonymously)

Elunaria entered the castle and had a tour. She have to find the leader and probably try to win there favor. She took mental notes and where the Gaurds where. Lucky for her she had a perfect memory so her research would prove useful. She then saw the baron and bowed. She secretly put something in his pocket. But nobody but the baron noticed. She then acted like she was lost and lost her guide.

at last he came in. a truly elder! he is a man of knowledge and information, thats a fact. but the reputation!! O'khal laughed when he said that! after a moment he asked about the info that O'khal has, he started:
"with all respect and honor my lord ... i'm afraid i don't know you! its maybe because of that i don't like political shit! but my brother shall know you, so you are welcome here with all respect and its a great honor to have you here by our side. thanks for the information you gave, so about Weam castle.... yeah, its connected. and they are northmen. the north traitors. they killed my father to turn us against Xokyan and attacked Weam castle, pretending to be from Northies empire, cause we're northmen too, but the good one! so they can turn Xokyan against us. we should meet king ... ammmm ..... king ... what was that?? ...." Vandil and Mcstochi looking at each other "anyway, meet the king of Xokya to handle this situation together. and i have to convince the people so they can trust me and i have a great plan for it. for now ...* grabs the beer * cheers my lo......"
suddenly the guard came in in a hurry:
"strangers, my king! they are gone. stra ......"
O'khal just staring at him.
"pardon me, my king..... i have done what you command. the borders will be closed soon and lord Lorras moved for Malibo."
"great! gather all people at great hall and tell Daulver to meet me there soon. we shall have a feast tonight."
" as you wish, my king"
O'khal stood and grabbed the beer again:
"now cheers my mates! hope to see you at my feast tonight so we can defeat our enemies!! to peace be upon all!"
he lifted the grail...

Jericho listened carefully at what the king O'khal said and just found out that he was young enough to not be a king. Young ones hate political staff and that was where all problems would start. He doesn't even know the name of the Xokya King, King persivell... He didn't think the situation be this bad.
"Please... It's my honor to meet you. call me as my name is that way I'll be a lot happier. Since you will be busy feasting tonight I shall make a delay in between our conversation and unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to attend your feast. I am really tired from this trip and I may rest please accept my excuse but I shall send my companion as a substitute of me I hope she can fill my part."
After Jericho said all of these he bend in front of the king and left the room towards the Inn, where Eirene was.
He reached there and met the Eirene in the room she rented "there will be a feast tonight at the great hall, you will attend as my companion. Gather every information that you can and keep your eyes on King and be kind to him. Report me as soon as the feast went off and thank you."
Eirene accepted the mission and went to get ready for the feast.

Heard everything and did not trust this person. She have to be watch anything they served the king. She felt something was up.

Vandil went out too and room got empty one more time for today at least. After an hour taking a break, he put the axe on the table and went by door.stood there. Thought a bit. What if something happen in the feast that needs an axe to handle it, so he got back and took his little one-handed axe and hanged it from his belt. Opened the door and saw the guard. Told him to walk with him to the great hall and stays with him all the time in the feast. Guard:
“my king, lord Kevvin of Katikat and lord Gallahad of Piwn are waiting for you in the great hall ... lord Orlando of Orsone is approaching Londinium at the moment. Would you want to send a messenger to bring lord Lorras back for the feast?”
“no need. He got an important job to do in Malibo. Is Daulver in the hall too?”
“yes, my king. ..... my king, have you planned for this feast before?”
“yeah, i told my men to send a message to the lords of Northies empire that we’re hosting a feast this night when i was in Katikat. .... what’s your name guard?!”
“name is Vrago, my king.”
“stay sharp Vrago, i have a bad feeling about this feast tell your men to be ready for anything”
“as you wish, my king”

After some minutes of walking towards the streets, they reached by the doors of great hall. Vrago said:
“oh, my king, here comes lord Orlando”
Then two horsemen and a carriage approached to them. Orlando got off the carriage slowly. He was such an old man. Walked towards O’khal. bowed and got closer. Then:
“my king, this is your loyal servant, Orlando. Do you mind if i tell you something in private??”
“of course my lord, come, let us sit here and hear what you wanna say”

They sit on the barrels near to a house and away from guards.
“my king, as you probably heard, .... the disease .... it has came back again. People are getting sick and ... dieing. Orsone is a lovely port my king, its people, they don’t deserve this adversity. Please, do something, save us.”
“how long it has came back?”
“something around three weeks, i think. But ... i saw it with my eyes. It’s ........ dreadful”
“i will do something about it as fast as possible my lord, now let’s go inside it shall be a great night”

There were some people inside including two lords and Daulver near the kings chair. The feast hasn't begun yet and O’khal got close to Daulver and heard him when he was talking to the maids about feast:
“ .... yeah make it too, and remember to bring wine and bear ..... mostly bear. And go, go now people are coming, go!”
“yes my lord”
“oh, look who is here! The young king of the old empire! Hail brother, how the ruling feels?!”
“the worst feeling ever, brother. I get it now why you didn't accept the throne! See you are preparing stuff for the feast, huh?!”
“i didn't accept the throne so i can help you somehow, i knew you wouldn't help me if i was a king”
“ ..... :/ ..... anyway. I need to know what’s going on in Orsone. There is a disease outbreaking again. i want to s........”
“i’ll go.”
“are you sure?? It’s too risky, i can go myself”
“you got an empire to rule. I’ll go right at dawn and nothing will happen”
“thanks brother”
“anything brother”
“hey,........ can you go now?! I have a terrible feeling about the feast, i don’t want you to be here.”
“calm brother, nothing will happen, i promise you. I will go there at dawn. now let's await for the people to join us”

And yet O’khal was truly worried about feast. Something is happening.

Vandil heard the conversation between the king and Jericho, that was the place he believed the asininity of King O'khal. As a young king maybe it's normal, but in this dangerous situation everything and every fact could come in handy.
After Jericho's speech, he looked him straight
Into the eyes, the man was suspicious and esoteric. Certainly, he is on the rich side of the story not on the winner's side, which can make him killed. Jerich is gone. He stands up from his place. Vandil wanted to ask the king if he can stay in the castle with him or he should leave but he was unsure what kind of reaction will he show. So he remained quiet and after paying respect to the kind, he left the room. He got his answer about his request which he was waiting for and dreaming about for one year. He gives it to gods to take a decision about the future. While walking in the castle, he sees the steps of power. He sees the place that was a witness of different kings' steps. Feels the coldness of power and how terrible it looks like. Exactly how he likes. Approaches the castle yard. This place is as quiet as a cave. He suddenly noticed something is coming from the sky. A pigeon! Landed exactly in front of Vandil as he was carrying a letter. The first thing he did was checking the environment, he makes sure nobody is following him. Vandil's eyes narrowed. Slowly took it from the pigeon and held him by his left hand, he pushed him to his body so he can hold him with his injured hand. but a letter? Walks to a quiet place in the garden. Reads the letter carefully. He quickly checks the place. And takes something to write with on behind of the letter. Quickly wrote it and tied it to the bird, threw the bird to the sky. Muttered something behind her lips "To Valhalla".

Kosma smirked. “ oh are you going to battle? “ she was a bit messy from what looked like tending the garden. Kosma looked you in the eye then to your hurt hand. Nobody knew but she had watched everybody who saw the king. She followed him here.

( kosma a bit noisy to some things.)

Makes himself normal. It's the time. Time to join the feast. Walks towards the great hall which all of the things are going on there. Probably the most stressful walk ever. Vandil arrived there. The big table in the center of the hall as always and people drinking around it, drunk lords and stupid sheep. Found a place near the king's place. everything is nearly good. Nearly... The movements of chandelier took Vandil's attention. It shakes, like the world and people who are living on it. Exactly how old man said, "people are always the same people, but their place will change.".
Between Peoples voices, a sound from an unknown person could be noticed. Is this the signal? Next, to Vandil, there is a middle-aged man named Lord Orlando, they say he is the lord of Orson. Maids are coming to pour more wines in the glasses, in two groups each made by three maids. They did the job...
And the feast begins!
TO VALHALLA!!!
Someone shouted the sentence, one of the cupbearers, he took out his combat knife and cut one of the Lord's throats. Old Lord of Orson. He is dead meat now, like everyone else in this hall. Vandil took his dagger from under of his coat. Other maids came and every one of them got a knife or a dagger and some of them even an ax to cut someone's throat. Time to bleed! Vandil nodded to them, as a signal to start the feast. Five seconds later there was nothing but blood on the table, splashed from lords' and guests' throat on the table. Maids killed everyone from behind. Some of the guards are covering the king and trying to let him escape. Vandil with his dagger walked towards lord Galahad, he was fighting with maids, almost killed two of them, Vandil finished him with his dagger and took his sword and the crossbow behind him. The fight between traitors and the king's loyal soldiers is not fair, and there is only one reason. They don't accept him as the king. King is covered by a few armored guards while other maids and other soldiers who are fighting against king are trying to kill remained witnesses. Some of them escaped and more got killed.
Called a guard to tell him something, " Close the gate, next Northman who will leave this castle should be dead." His devil like a smile is visible on his face. screams and moans are now his victories song and the real fight started. They tried to attack the king and finish him right there but more loyal guards came inside the bloody hall, the fight started.
like it supposed to be in the battlefield. In the mess of war, the king got lost between soldiers. Vandil following the king there, another soldier was trying to hit the king with his ax from behind. "Let him do it Vandil, the game will be easier with fewer players." But a voice told him something in his mind. Taking life is easy. But using lives will make things easier. It's time to choose. He killed the guard who was trying to kill O'khal from behind. O'khal saw Vandil doing it. Vandil threw a piece of paper towards O'khal. In the fog of bloody feast, there is no one looking at them both talking. "There is a way, under your father's room.". He would talk about a secret door in the castle who nobody knows about it. Pride and unpredictability in Vandil's eyes make the decision hard. He just hopes it doesn't make him in trouble. " See you, my king." As always pays respect like a nobleman, gently. He disappears in the fog of fighting which will end soon.
Walks towards king's throne slowly, between men fighting and getting killed one by one, blood and dead bodies with cutthroats and stabbed skins are on his way. Men fighting and dying but his way is different, he is the one who rules from now on. when he reached the throne, the fighting is over. They killed them all but few of them as much as they know. Seats on the throne. Takes a glass from next to his place. There is O'Khal's wine on it. Says "To Valhalla!" And drinks it.
The feast of deads ended, and the feast of Vandil and his soldiers started. Soldiers tired and happy for the victory they had for capturing the city makes themselves at home with drinking and singing over the dead bodies. The guard that Vandil sent came back and told to vandil: "My king, rest of the castle surrender, the castle is yours." Vandil pours some wine in another glass and gives it to the guard who brought the news and says to the crowd, "Let's Feast!"
Rhian (played anonymously)

Rhian has saw what happened and left. If she had anything 5o say she would end this bloodshed. But right now she needed to get control over her own lands. But for now she needed allies and so she went to the temple. As it was forbidden to attack a temple.

Eirene attended at the feast as he should've done and introduced herself to the king and paid respect to the king.
But before Eirene goes to feast Jericho discussed him a few matters: "the kind is stupid. I wouldn't feast right after my father died but as I said he is stupid enough to do so. There will be only a slight possibility that this feast goes well. I want you to if anything happens to help the king escape and remember do not engage in the fight just escape. Wear your armor under your clothes but tell skimp about where you are from. The safest place for us to meet would be Orsone but not safe enough. take this letter, it's from me open it and read it. without any question... You know what to do. Now go"
The feast was rife of blood but no time to flirt. Eirene went after the king as a loyal guard "I'll be both your sword and your shield my king" Eirene said this with this fighting spirit and took out his fancy clothes or whatever she was wearing and her shiny armor was glowing in the middle of the night.
Persivell Knightmond (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

Persivell couldn't sleep as always because it was the day before the battle. The night was long, and he spent it by walking in the yard, looking at his armor and making his sword, sharp. Finally, the time has arrived. He saw the sun, rising above the mountains.
"The sun shone, has no alternative."
Wears his armor, takes his long sword, and makes it ready, the banner of the house Knightmond is shining above the castle, may the God lead us the way, muttered by him.
Walks down the stairs, the army is rearing to go. Ready for action, for honor...
Four thousand xokian soldier, fully armed with siege equipment and other needs for the battle. The king is here. Soldiers kneel before the king, all of them with the commander. Hector kneels right in front of him, on the place of speech. Persivell places his left hand on Hector's shoulder. Lets him stand up. Starts talking to the army.
"Today, The God is watching us. He is the witness of this battle between the darkness and the army of truth. These people protected these lands for years, and they will not let it go this easily. These men standing in front of me will write the history. Will save the xokya from raiders, and bandits. These men will bring justice. With their swords. These people are the men of God, and nothing can stop him. Today the children will remember our names. Maybe we die today brothers. We will die together, we will bleed together, to show the history, the honor gained with a price, a bloody price. This is the land of men or cowards? They will sing about us, they will cry for us, but let them know, the world will follow one rule, the one we all know!" Takes his sword and raise it above his head! shouts "Shadow passes, and the light remains!"
Every man army shouted, "Shadow passes, and the light remains!" Soldiers crying and clapping for his great speech. Hector notices that, the thing that kept this realm standing, is nothing but honor, and love.
Persivell asks Hector "Are you ready my brother?" Hector answers, "I'm always ready to serve my king..." Persivell smiles and commands to move.
Rhian (played anonymously)

Just then a bird landed on Persivell. It had the note of a assassin they sent in. It was marked important. Warrior “ my lord. There is a group who wish to see you.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Medieval Empires Roleplay [OPEN!]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus