Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Medieval Empires Roleplay [OPEN!]

Persivell Knightmond (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

"The payment will be fair enough, don't be worry about this," Hector said to her.
He comes closer to her so nobody can hear them talking. "We have received some fishy news about Weam Castle do you know where is it right?" Takes a sip from his wine and then continues talking to her. "I need you to go there and take a look, we need any kind of information, such as the loyalty level of their lord to us. Lord Baron is the one who commands that castle. He is the brother of the king as you know. Also the uncle of the king persivell, lord Eden is there too. It's like a week we didn't get any report or message from Weam Castle, we don't know what will you face there. Traitors or maybe enemy army. Sneak into there and find out if they are still loyal to us or not. What happened to the brother of the king and the lord Eden his uncle." Takes another sip deeply. "Don't die, at least until you give me the information".
Lowers his voice again and says " You won't tell it to anyone, and it's a secret between me and you, don't disappoint me or you will pay for it." Places a bag of gold in front of her on the table. "You will get more after the job is done."
Kosma (played anonymously)

Grabs hector ear. Low voice. “ I have been through hell and back. I don’t die easy. If you threaten me again I assure you I will take baron hostage. So don’t push me. Cause you would not want the people to suffer cause of you. I was abandoned with near death death raised by animals until a fake family who got killed by your royal family. So watch it.” Grabs the money and pays the owner and takes her tea. She then leaves going to find a maids outfit.
King O'khal (played by Boneless)

after listening to her words, he looked into her eyes for some moments. just gazing at her and then silence. a long boring silence. he put his head on the table and covered it with hands. thought a bit and heard a voice in his head: "she is your only hope, listen to what she says". perhaps it was Odin. and she a god maybe. or she is the one who poisoned his father and now come to seek some trust. too many possibility and low choices, or even none. so...

"i don't know about gods" he stood up and walked to the window. looked outside "but i do know .... i cant do anything to prove myself to people because, they wont believe me. never...." looked at her "ever" walked towards her and stood in front of her. lowered his voice: "don't need to predict the future. it looks grim now." he went and sit on his chair "but... i don't know why .... but i think i should listen to your words. so please, let's hear it".

the guard came in hastily: "my king there is a man outside who wants to see you as soon as possible".
O'khal: "there is a low possibility for seeing me soon right now. tell him to wait a bit longer." guard left the room. O'khal continued:"you were sayi..."
guard came again: "pardon me my king, he says its important."
"out. and tell him everything is important today"
"but my king, its a matter of life and death"
O'khal looked her and pointed the guard: "this... is grim now. its grim." he raised his voice a bit this time: "get out and tell him to wait. if anyone interrupts us one more time by any reason............ don't make me finish it! out! now!" the guard bowed and left quickly. O'khal took a deep breath and said to her: "better be quick now"

“ your people are in danger..if you where to save a curtain town then youput up a image and prove that there lives matter. Not only would you save countless lives but you would gain support and showthat you care.” She looks up at you. Her deep eyes looked like Sh3 hadfaith in him.

"what do you really mean?? i don't have any problems in this town. things going well here i suppose. other towns are going to have a terrible situation in a close future, and the only way that i can prevent any possible act from my people or like you said prove myself, is to find who poisoned my father. as you know, other people believe in my brother and i am in this place because of him. now, i am standing on the edge of a high high valley. just imagine it.
there is no going back so i have to jump. my jump will have four possibilities.
one: i fall and die.
two: there is water down there and i will fall in it, even this is too risky for me cause i can't swim!
three: i will fly! and that's where gods will pull me up themselves!
and four: i will fall forever. it has no end and that's where my limbo begins.
thats my situation now. and it should be noted that northmen were Vikings before. i'm sure you know how they are. how they act. how they decide. they are different from town to town. the only thing which keep them allied and united is the king. the first thing they want is revenge of their last king and then supporting the new one if he is worthy.
if i am in my second possibility of falling from the valley, then i have to hurry and find that bastard while i'm in the air. things are gonna be out of control if i touch the water. or i can learn to swim and that means fighting back with my own people. no, thats not what i want. or maybe it is. oh no it will be terrible then... no no..... no!!"

he was getting terribly crazy. maybe he is right now. no one can understand that who were he saying his last sentences, her or himself. put one hand on his eyes and the other on the table. after some moments of peace :
"hhoof.... i haven't talked that much ever to someone except myself. don't take it personal i'm a little crazy. just a little i know it!....... so, why you wanna help me and who are you anyway?!"

“ well cause the case is connected to your father. Unless you think the gods lie. Plus I think you want this as proof.” Holds a vial of green poison “ the same used on your father.”
Vandil Sigmundsson (played anonymously)

"Finally I arrived. After three months on the road, I'm finally here. Alive...healthy and stupid enough to risk my life to reach my goal. Which I've never talked about that with anyone."
Vandil hails the guard and after a body check, he got permission to enter the city of Londinium. Step by step, the city was awesome, much more than his expectation and the rumors that he had heard. Religious people and the smell of shit which he missed. The smell that he can't feel anywhere else but north. King's castle was shining on the top of the city, which made him a bit preoccupied. All of the things were beautiful. After renting a room and putting his things there inside the room. He left his horse in the stable. Wore one of his best clothes, makes his appearance clean and neat. Looks at himself on the piece of the mirror which he found in his room. His eyes are shining. Thirsty of power. Thirsty of money. Both of them are in his eyes. The voice of inside says to him. "It's the time Vandil, make it."
Looks at his left hand with only two fingers left on it, his insane smile on his face showed up. Wears his gloves.
Some minutes spent in quietness inside of the rental room. He comes out and makes his way to the castle. King O'Khal's castle.
"I'm the Vandil son of...ohhh damn it!.... Okay, I'm the Vandil six finger... No its too informal."
Talking to himself like crazy people while riding his horse towards the big castle. Guards stopped his horse near the entrance.
"Who is this?"
"Vandil Sigmundsson, coming from the north to see the fatherless king."
"Why he should meet you?"
Smiles like an insane, "Because he wants to stay alive!"
Two guards looking at each other and start laughing. "You are so lucky we won't kill you for that".
Vandil: " This is an easy job to not allow me to get inside, but you would better to kill me here because now or later, finally I will find a way to meet O'khal and that day I will make sure you won't be alive for tomorrow."
The serious face of Vandil with a visible craziness on his face scared the guard and he thought a stupid thing like this isn't impossible to do for a smart person like him so he let Vandil pass.
After getting inside of the castle, he called a guard to send his message to the king. And the message was this "Tell the king, it's the matter of life and death.".

he saw that @#$%ing green liquid thing on her hand. he was just looking at it and gazing as ever. now he knows that she definitely knows something about his father. or its just a lie and she is that bastard. she knew him, knew his father, knew the poison, knew knew knew. but how? who the hell is she? is that possible for someone to knew this much? the only definition of her is: god. he is not that worthy to meet a god. so she is a seer maybe, who talks to them. many questions filled his mind, but just one question will do:
"who.............are..............you??"

“ I’m simply kosma. A human like you. I was warned of this plus...you want to know who killed your father I thought I could help.”

thought a bit. then stood and walked round the table and sit on it.
"thats a little weird you know.... there is not much people in this realm who wanna accept me as their king and now suddenly you came from nowhere and tell me that you wanna help me to solve my biggest problem on my first day of ruling??!"
she was standing there, blinking and breathing. he finally made his choice. his last choice.
"guess what, young seer! ... i'm gonna need your help in this mess. considering my circumstances, its the best choice to make. i needed an answer soon, and you came soon enough. so, .... let's hear what you know."

“ let’s see if you full grasp this.” She pulled out paper and quill. “ so a certain city dislikes your father due to so calledweak rule. I belive that city holds a vital information. I mean they would not have the support they do without proof. But think what a common think that mistaking took for weakness when really it not?” ( it kindness.) she listed the city name and wrote down a library down.

"so you're saying that my father has been killed by an insider? no no. not a chance. there is no one who disliked my father and now you just told me that its a city?! i think not. we got no enemy inside the realm. the only enmity the Northies empire had was from...."
suddenly he silenced. remembered something. their only enemy. it's a true story based on the dark history of the Northies empire. told in every generations. so every Northman knows it.

many years ago, something about two centuries, there has been an important prophecy from the great seer of the North. the prophecy of annihilation of the north. a lethal winter.
those were the days of Vikings. great warriors in the sea and the land. their fame was everywhere. but.... their ambition grew every day. it has no end. they attacked every new cities, plunder them, loot them, killed their men, raped their women and burned them all. at last the seer warned them:
"gods are angry. we disappointed them. we will all go to the dark. it's coming. the dark days and the darker nights. cold days and colder nights. a winter is coming and it will bring death with it. the death of Vikings. we shall all pay to the gods, we shall pay by our lives!"
all of the empire knew about this prophecy, but only half of them attend to it and Lothbroks were among them. they wanted to leave the North and settle in warmer and sunny places. in the other hand the rest of the the northmen stayed there and lived as Vikings. they called this quitters who left there the betrayers and started a war with them. after some years of war, the cold winter came and swallowed all of the north. the ground filled by snow. all of the products destroyed, the livestocks died. the winter lasted 15 years. only a few of them survived. but still the war goes on.

it is a traditional act that when northmen have hostility with another kingdom, first they will kill their king anonymously and then attack them. and now O'khal feels closer to his answer. he said:
"those northmen. their revenge. immigrants. immigration of this year was very high."
then he shouted:
"guard!!" and he came in "find lord Lorras and tell him to move for Malibo immediately. the first thing he must do is to send me the information of lately immigrants." Malibo is the center of the political information such as this and "send a message to all cities and towns to close the border. it's an important thing to do. no one has to enter the realm for a while. do it as soon as possible. ... you can leave now. ...... and ... double the guards in the streets and at the city gate. tell them to stay sharp, go now. go!!" the guard left and O'khal turned to Kosma "i guess i'm the next target. .... so .... what are you writing now? more to say??"

“ I think you will find this interesting your highness. But somebody inside had to have poisoned your father. Cause this poison can lose potency very fast and easy to detect if not used correctly. So yes there somebody in the castle who serves you. That wants your bloodl8ne gone.”

"as i said, i know our enemy now. yes there must be someone inside who works with those northmen who wants us dead. and not only my bloodline, but the whole empire. we got a historical enmity with the north survivors and it has a long story, you can read it in books if you wanna know more. thanks for the informations by the way. your job is done for now and if you catch something interesting again, you know where to find me. if you don't mind now, i got a matter of life and death outside the door who wants to see me, so .... guard!!" ... "send that guy in"
and he turned to Kosma: "you can go now, farewell till our next meet"

She left taking the poison with her she left but we had a bad feeling. So she wen5 to town and bought a maid outfit. Then went into a inn to make a strategy.
The Black Jackals (played anonymously)

it was raining in the island and Jericho was sitting and thinking about the news that he received this morning. he called for someone and told him "gather all the commanders in half an hour right here I have an import job"
after all 4 commanders of The Black Jackals were gathered, he took out the map he had and put it right in the table.
"as you all know we have spy and i received some news from one our spy in Hwen that there was an attack in Weam castle (as he was telling also pointing the locations on the map) and the thing that makes thins even more interesting is that somehow the life of King Persivell's uncle is in danger, and I still don't know how is that possible but we are going to found out. I want more information from that attack and maybe we had to make some deal with the king and do some actions about. once that there is a hundred percent way to save the castle and specially King Persivell's uncle, the king won't hesitate to deal but for now, we need more information so Jzargo, Jane, you guys are going to found out what happened" Jericho explained to them.
"what? your going to send me a baby sitter??" Jzargo said it with humor. Jericho answered him "yes I am sending her with you cause you don't know how to stay out of trouble!" so Jzargo said nothing after it and just laughed. after it Jill said with a nerves voice "but sir we cant just send Jill to Xokya! they will recognize her!" as they all expected Jericho had to answer them all so again he starts talking with his calm voice "well, she cant just ignore Xokya for the rest of her life and besides everyone knew a girl called Eileen. no one knows a girl by Jane's name. Eileen died years ago and people will forget soon
but still if you guys thought there is a chance of recognition don't take the risk. remember this is all secret and no one can be allowed to found out where you from." and after it, Jericho turned his towards the Jill and said, "you will be receiving their news."
"why me? why you won't do it yourself?" Jericho remained silence for a second and then answered " cause I'm going to Northies Empire"
"all right I don't know why you are going but why can't Eirene take the charge?"
"cause she's coming with me." Eirene got both a little sad and mad about it and started talking "but why? you know I hate there right?" Jericho which was tired from all of this stupid questions answered with his tired voice "I have my reasons and they are convincing I'll tell you on the way but you have to face your fear after all."
after answering the questions Jericho once again looked at the map and took his kunai out and stabbed it at Katikat and started speaking again "that where we're going." and then continued "we have been announced that King Elijah the true king of the Northies Empire has been poisoned and now he is currently dead. science I knew him and we even fought some battle besides each other, for the sake of respect I'm going to Katikat. besides i must pay a visit to King Daulver which I think is the king now and make him familiar with us." he waited a moment and continued "anyway, the people of the Katikat think that it was the Xokian people who did this and if it was there is a high chance that Pwin be involved so we are going to check that out too but still I think the killer of King Elijah was the same as Weam castle attackers so there must be a connection since this two actions happened in the same time so it's best if we investigate. if we can solve this there will be good money and respect from both empires." after explaining he added "go and get ready we will move by the sunrise. you Jill stay I have a few words with you."
after the 3 commanders left and Jill and Jericho became alone Jericho set down and took a deep breath and looked at the Jill for some seconds and Jill was absolutely ready to hear what Jericho have to say. "you know that there is another possibility but my commanders are so stupid to see it right?" says Jericho to Jill and then Jill answers "yes sir. unfortunately." Jericho stands up and waits a few second and then continue "this actions might be for taking us down in the middle of the sea but there is a low chance cause this actions are bigger than taking us down but anyway I don't want to take any risk and don't want to lose any of my commanders or get myself killed. you have some pirate friends right?" Jill answers "yes I do." "perfect. then send'em a massege and tell them to secure the way for us and also make some fishing ship ready for our sail I don't want to get any attention and anither thing between us if you didn't hear any news from Jzargo and Jill in 3 days send an army to takeover the Weam castle and if you didn't hear any news from us in a month take the Pwin too but remember no one shouldn't notice that it was us ." said Jericho and Jill asked "ok but I'm not going to ask anymore questions but don't you think 3 days is a little short?" Jericho said "they are both good at their jobs it will be a long time for them." Jill said okay to him but while he was going to do preparations, Jericho called his name "Jill"
"yes?"
"how many salves we have from Northies Empire?" Jill got confused for some second and said: "6 I think why?" "don't ask I want to give some gifts to our young king, bring the two younger one at my ship tomorrow, with chains of course."
Jill answered "all right." and he went for doing what he has been told.
the sun raised and it was time to go Jericho headed for the ship with the two blonde slaves following him with chains and of course Rokkie his dog. Eirene which was already ready to go and was standing next to the ship as soon as she saw Jericho she asked "who are those slaves? why are you taking them with us?" Jericho with out looking at Eirene kept moving and answered "these our some gifts for the new king. if we go there empty handed he might kill us." after saying that he made the salves to get in the ship and said "ok lets not waste any time." and they started moving.
middle of the way, Eirene said to Jericho "you said you have good reasons for taking me to Northies Empire so sense you'll get boar travelling with me, how about you start talking?" Jericho closed his eyes and said "akhhh.. well, I guess I owe you some talking." he took another deep breath and said, "you know I'm not going to live 100 years right?" Eirene asked, "what do you mean?" Jericho looked right in the Eirene eyes and siad "a warrior should be thinking about his death always. I might die at any time and I need someone to replace me and lead the black jackals or in another word be new me." Eirene said, "I can't be you I'm a woman and I'm not strong like you." "who said you must be me? you will be yourself but me the leader of black jackals. you might be weak but you don't need strength from the muscle you need mind and at the first they I meet you I saved you for that day and now it's the time to make you face your fear, don't disappoint me now."
Eirene got silenced and said nothing just started thinking about what she must you.
after some hours they finally got to port Katikat.
Jericho and Eirene got off the boat and took the slaves with them and covered them with hoods so that no one would recognise them Jericho said to Eirene "go and get horses I want to visit an old friend" Eirene asked, "who is it?" Jericho didn't say anything for a few seconds and then looked at the air and took and breath then said "make sure the horses are fed and ready for travel"
Eirene left the Jericho to get horses ready. Jericho went near the sea with the slaves, looked at them and said "well, here is your king. Dead in the sea. Since you didn't get a chance to honor him when he was dying you may speak with him now. I will do the same thing" Jericho spoke a few words with the king and took an oath to find his killer by the time Eirene made the horses ready for them to get on their way towards Londinium.
It took weeks for them to arrive but they finally arrived.
"Go and get a room for us and I'll take the slaves with me," Jericho said to Eirene and took the slaves with him but covered his face and covered the chains around slaves necks and went for the castle. In the way of the castle, he told the slaves "you know how fast I am so don't do anything that gets you to Valhalla. I won't hesitate"
He got to the castle door but damn there were guards. Jericho got into a conversation with guards "may I see the king?" the guards answered "who the hell are you? Another guy trying to save the king?" Jericho didn't know what they are talking about he said "no. The king asked me to take something for him now you don't want to see an angry king am I true?" guards said impossible with a very loud and clear voice so Jericho didn't have any choice. He took his hand to reach inside the robe he was wearing but that made guards worry and made them go in a defensive position.
"Woooo... No need to worry I serve the same king as you do. No need to fight but I really don't want to see a pissed off king so here, some coins for your pain and you may have one of my girls and after you let in I'll hand you, great loyal guards, my second girl. Isn't that a great deal just for an old man to get in the castle?" guards happily agreed to help the old man and they let him in.
As he wanted to enter the room he saw another man and recognised him after a little bit of attention. he said to himself what hell is Vandil six finger doing here? Anyway, this wasn't the reason he came for. He looked at the eyes of Vandil for a second and told the guard of Kings room "tell the king to don't let an elder waiting. tell him it's a friend of his father" after this he just waited there for the king response and looked in the eye of Vandil and just said "hmmmmmm....."
The Black Jackals (played anonymously)

(( sorry for the long rp you don't need to read it all. If you don't feel reading it all read it from where it says "Jericho and Eirene got off the boat..."))
Elunaria (played anonymously)

Elunaria did her hair and entered the palace as a maid. She had taken manner classes before. She hoped to move threw the ranks as a possible head of the staff or personal maid to the person who was in charge of the castle. She went and started to explore the castle,

Kosma left the room and O'khal was waiting for the guy but the guard came in again:
-" my king, which one shall i send in?!"
-" what do you mean which one?"
-" there are two persons want to see you now. one the guy who came first and second one who pretends to be your fathers friend."
-" is it have an end? its my first @#$%ing day! ........ send the first one in. he waited too long."
-" are you sure my king? the elder one ... i mean the friend of your father may be angry?"
-" are you really asking me to see if i'm sure of my decision??!!"
-" pardon me my king, ii just thought he might be ang..."
-" the one who shall get angry is me. no anyone else. send the first man in. and did you do what i told you??"
-" not yet my king, the time i was going the second one came."
-" first the first one then second and maybe third one is coming so you will wait and hear them and not doing my commands?"
-" forgive me my king, i won't do it again. i will do as you command right now."

he was leaving but:
"my king, ammm... which one you told me to send in again?!!"
" seriously??! ......... ,......... ,......... for Odin sake, SEND THE FFIIRRSSTT ONE IN!!!!"
" of course my king, my apologizes."

he lied down on the table and covered his face with his hands. such hard day that isn't finish yet.

The head of the staff let kosma stay. Kosma went in and cut her hair and put a maid outfit on.she then made a rare tea to help calm the king. Kosma then bakes a mini pie that was very tasty. She put everythin* on a tray and brought it to the king. She bowed her head and placed the tray on a mini table next the throne. Everything smelled great. She nodded her head and turned to leave. ( this is what she looks like.)
vER2zTZ.jpg

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Medieval Empires Roleplay [OPEN!]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus