Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Medieval Empires Roleplay [OPEN!]

King O'khal (played by Boneless)

((hey guys, still out there?! sorry for this little absence. it wasn't little actually! it was for a friend. we were waiting for him to join us. we have set our plans based on his character. but... thats enough. he betrayed us. we assumed that he was fooling us all the time so... we wanna go on without him and i dont care if come back. we spent too much time for him. we're gonna reply in a day or two so heads up!))(( and still sorry for this ridiculous absence))
Persivell Knightmond (played by DeeDay) Topic Starter

(( it seems we waited enough for other characters to come and claim other thrones in Phirals, we are going to continue the old story with our same characters. I hope you guys make this roleplay active, and also never forget this we don't want to make one or two lines roleplays, let's make it a paragraph if you are lazy for writing. also remember that we always looking for members and role players. So don't be shy at introducing your friends to us. If you still wanna make short replies, make sure to keep the quality of realistic roleplay in this. Thanks ))
The Black Jackals (played anonymously)

(( sorry for the long rp you don't need to read it all. If you don't feel reading it all read it from where it says "Jericho and Eirene got off the boat..."))
King O'khal (played by Boneless)

(( some may find it impossible for me to reply at this time (as it really is cuz of some @#$% exam) but i couldn't hold it any longer so i may say THREEEEEE weeks and i'm back. no matter what i'm gonna be back in THREEEEEEE weeks. i'm so excited about it. i've been waiting for this moments like forever( a whole year ). i don't care if others won't join me to thrive again! and i don't even know if someone gonna read this shit at all( except one!! who himself knows! and may call me after reading it!!!) BUT i will continue till my last breath, at least i don't wanna die wondering what would happen at the end... so .... let's complete some unfinished shit! and keep it in mind that no masterpiece will be created if you leave it unfinished.
looking forward to 8/22/2020
let's live again. as some may say: Live Ur Life !! ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Medieval Empires Roleplay [OPEN!]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus