Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

“Shit.” The dials showed that no water was able to get to this compound. I groaned and sat on my bum. I wrapped my arms around my knees and starred at the dial. The pipes were fine.. it was water implant itself that was the problem. I sighed and stood up. I grabbed my katana and went back to the room that they were in.
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

I watched at the young woman came back in and not looking too impressed. "Something wrong?'

“Yeah.. The pipes are fine. And , surprisingly, the filters are fine.. But tomorrow I’ll have to go to the water implant to get the water to the compound. There’s just no water pumping here.” I look at her.

"Damnit..." I sighed and cursed aloud.

I nodded. “I can go alone, or if you don’t trust this dude, then you can come with me if you want. But it’s too dangerous right now. We’d have to wait until morning.”

"Then we'll decide in the mornin'." I smiled at her wearily as I glanced at the setting sun.

I nod and I sit down

I follow the woman and lean against the wall behind her, looking around the place, not ready to start to ready for sleeping yet. Even though the apocalypse had helped her both physically and mentally, I still managed to remain a night owl.

I had never had the ability to stay up for long.. I looked at the man once more, then I huffed and laid down. I wrapped the blanket around me and I kept my katana in eye sight.

I continued to stay rooted where I was. I watched the outside until it got too dark to see out properly.

I ended up falling asleep. I slept silently, barely moving. I woke up around 2 in the morning, and I shivered. I looked around a little.

I passed out at some point, on the ground still leaning against the wall.

I looked at her, then I laid back down, no longer seeing the man

((I’m guessing he’s gone for the rp now.))

I soon fell back asleep.

(I suppose)

I continued to sleep there until the morning, only twitching a few times and mumbling a few incoherent words.

Since I usually fall asleep decently early, I always wake up early. I woke up before the other woman, so I grabbed my katana and went to the upper floor to clear out that floor. I left my backpack on my bed though.

Eventually I woke up and stretched my arms before bending my back into an arch, then straightening it again. I looked around for the young woman but didn't see her in bed and guessed she went to go to the bathroom or eat. I spotted a bag on the bed and got curious. I debated on looking through it for a good two minutes before standing up and making my way to it. Once there I unzipped it and took a peek inside at it's contents.

I enter the last room and began to clear the room

In my bag, was many water bottles, a couple cans of non-perishable foods, a rag, a couple military tags, dog tags, and a picture of a family.

As I finished with the room, I began walking downstairs.

I picked up the tags and picture. The picture was slightly crinkled due to being inside the bag and the tags were all jumbled together. I examined the tags briefly before turning my attention to the picture.

The picture had an obvious happy family. There was a little boy, around the age of five. Then there’s Skylar, I look around 16 and I’m hold the little boys hand. There’s an arm around my shoulder, which is my dad and my mother is beside my dad.

I sigh happily as I enter the room the woman is in. “I finished clearing the-“ I see the picture in your hand and I freeze. “What’re you doing?”

"Eating. What's it look like, dove? ...He looks like a dear..." I glanced down at the picture again before placing it down. I looked up at the woman. "Did you get your revenge?" I asked quietly. I wanted to run. I knew she was to be furious at my deed but I wouldn't make it to the door within either earning a sword in my back or my head sliced off. I stayed put and prepared for any consequences that were to come my way.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus