Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

((I was gonna wait until he replied, but I didn’t want to leave you hanging.))

I looked at Ember. “As long as he doesn’t cause a problem, then I don’t have a problem. I never trust anyone.. willingly.. but if this is how it’s gonna be then oh well.” I sighed and stood up. I grabbed my katana and I walked to the man. I looked him up and down, then I walked past him, purposely bumping into his shoulder. I left the room and started walking the the water filtration room. To see if we would have pumping water.
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

(Awwwwwwwwww ;-; You're so nice)

Ember watches her leave and blinks slowly. I thought we had a connection before she said all that... I let out a silent sigh before turning back to the man.

As I walked, I thought about what I had said. I groaned a little as I realized that it might’ve been taken the wrong way. I rolled my eyes as I found the water room. I leaned my katana on the wall, and I knelt down to look at the dials on the water boilers.

I gave the man a small look of suspicion. How...no...why didn't he kill the walkers that were in the compound?

“Shit.” The dials showed that no water was able to get to this compound. I groaned and sat on my bum. I wrapped my arms around my knees and starred at the dial. The pipes were fine.. it was water implant itself that was the problem. I sighed and stood up. I grabbed my katana and went back to the room that they were in.

I watched at the young woman came back in and not looking too impressed. "Something wrong?'

“Yeah.. The pipes are fine. And , surprisingly, the filters are fine.. But tomorrow I’ll have to go to the water implant to get the water to the compound. There’s just no water pumping here.” I look at her.

"Damnit..." I sighed and cursed aloud.

I nodded. “I can go alone, or if you don’t trust this dude, then you can come with me if you want. But it’s too dangerous right now. We’d have to wait until morning.”

"Then we'll decide in the mornin'." I smiled at her wearily as I glanced at the setting sun.

I nod and I sit down

I follow the woman and lean against the wall behind her, looking around the place, not ready to start to ready for sleeping yet. Even though the apocalypse had helped her both physically and mentally, I still managed to remain a night owl.

I had never had the ability to stay up for long.. I looked at the man once more, then I huffed and laid down. I wrapped the blanket around me and I kept my katana in eye sight.

I continued to stay rooted where I was. I watched the outside until it got too dark to see out properly.

I ended up falling asleep. I slept silently, barely moving. I woke up around 2 in the morning, and I shivered. I looked around a little.

I passed out at some point, on the ground still leaning against the wall.

I looked at her, then I laid back down, no longer seeing the man

((I’m guessing he’s gone for the rp now.))

I soon fell back asleep.

(I suppose)

I continued to sleep there until the morning, only twitching a few times and mumbling a few incoherent words.

Since I usually fall asleep decently early, I always wake up early. I woke up before the other woman, so I grabbed my katana and went to the upper floor to clear out that floor. I left my backpack on my bed though.

Eventually I woke up and stretched my arms before bending my back into an arch, then straightening it again. I looked around for the young woman but didn't see her in bed and guessed she went to go to the bathroom or eat. I spotted a bag on the bed and got curious. I debated on looking through it for a good two minutes before standing up and making my way to it. Once there I unzipped it and took a peek inside at it's contents.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus