Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

I enter the last room and began to clear the room

In my bag, was many water bottles, a couple cans of non-perishable foods, a rag, a couple military tags, dog tags, and a picture of a family.

As I finished with the room, I began walking downstairs.
Ember AKA Audenzia (played anonymously)

I picked up the tags and picture. The picture was slightly crinkled due to being inside the bag and the tags were all jumbled together. I examined the tags briefly before turning my attention to the picture.

The picture had an obvious happy family. There was a little boy, around the age of five. Then there’s Skylar, I look around 16 and I’m hold the little boys hand. There’s an arm around my shoulder, which is my dad and my mother is beside my dad.

I sigh happily as I enter the room the woman is in. “I finished clearing the-“ I see the picture in your hand and I freeze. “What’re you doing?”

"Eating. What's it look like, dove? ...He looks like a dear..." I glanced down at the picture again before placing it down. I looked up at the woman. "Did you get your revenge?" I asked quietly. I wanted to run. I knew she was to be furious at my deed but I wouldn't make it to the door within either earning a sword in my back or my head sliced off. I stayed put and prepared for any consequences that were to come my way.

“Revenge?” I got over my slight anger at her snooping at my stuff. “Those are my dads tags.. I stole them from his base when this all went down..” I looked at the tags for a little bit and I sat on the bed. I then looked at the picture. “And that’s my family.. they all.. died. Just like everyone else.” I was quiet for a few minutes, then I grabbed them and put them in my backpack.
(Hi I’m wondering if I could join in the rp? If it’s ok, I mean.)

I watched her put them back intently: eager to learn more about this new acquaintance of mine. I stored the information in the back of my memory for safe keeping. "Was that near they beginning...when they..."
Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

A young girl was sneaking around in a lower floor in a strange compound. She was already p*ssed because she had nearly got killed because of d*mn walkers and not to mention the fact that she trapped on the lower floor because she could hear voices above and she wasn’t taking a chance with any survivors, not with the fact that she had her little brother to take care of and protect. For all she knew, they could just kill both of them the second they saw them and take all of their supplies and she wasn’t going to let that happen, even if she had to kill someone.

I looked at the woman. “He died taking care of these damned walkers.. And my family.. I was at school and my brother was home sick. So was my mom.. they were bitten, long story short. My school went on lockdown sooo yeah.” I rolled my eyes a little. “It doesn’t matter anymore though.” I sighed.

((Yeah, you guys can join. Just don’t be random :)))

She walked slowly to a small partly hidden door and opened it, walking inside the small closet, she found her 7 year old brother sleeping on a nest of old blankets. She picked her bag up from the floor and then picked her brother up slowly, trying not to wake him up. She walked out and down the hall to a latter that led up to the higher floors. Hopefully she wouldn’t run into the the other people in the compound. She shifted her brother to her left armarm

She began to climb the ladder after her brother was situated and holding on to her chest tightly as she climbed. She reached the top and pushed open the hatch that led out of the lower floor. She pulled herself out and stood up on the ground of the floor they were now on. She wrapped her arms around her still sleepy brother and tryed to slowly sneak to the entrance of the compound as quietly as she could while trying not to attract attention to her and her brother. As she got closer to the entrance, she could hear voices from a room along the way towards the entrance. She cursed under her breath and decided to try to be quiet so she ran as fast as she could to the entrance with her boots pounding hard on the floor. As she ran, she passed the room with the two girls in it faster then the pace she had at the moment.
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

((Hello! I am Psycho, and I am fascinated by the rp.

If you would accept me, can I please join?

I'm a big fan of apocalypse roleplays...especially zombie ones, haha!

I do three+ lines unless completely uninspired.))

((Yes, please join! I’d be nice to fill this rp up. :) I give effort if received effort.))

I jumped up as I saw a girl. “Hey!” I grabbed my katana and ran toward her. It seemed as if something was slowing her down. That’s when I saw the boy. I slowed my run to a walk. “Hey, I’m not gonna hurt you.. I just want to know how you got in..” I put my katana in its sheath, offering peace.

Lillianna stopped and turned to look at the girl. She narrowed her eyes at the girl and stared at her for a small moment then said,” We were staying on the floor below this one. Look at the end of the hall, there is a hatch that leads down to that floor.” Her brother awake by now and was rubbing his eyes sleepily and then looked his sister who was still facing the other girl. He tugged on her shirt confusingly, then turned, following his sister’s gaze and saw the other girl. He paled and started to make several hand signals to his sister.

I noddd and sighed, “that’s the one place I didn’t check” I then saw the boy. “Is he deaf?”

After she calmed him down, she slowly nodded and said,” Yeah, but that doesn’t mean you can get anywhere near him, so stay back.” She placed him down on the floor and he immediately clutched the fabric of her brown pants tightly with one hand and sucked on his thumb with the other.

I laughed a bit. “Alright. You can leave then.” I pointed my hand towards the doors. “Or you can stay.. if you loose that attitude. Look we’re all trying to survive. But for once someone isn’t trying to kill you. So either you be grateful, or leave, up to you. But if you leave, don’t plan on coming back.” I crossed my arms and looked at the girl, showing that I was dead serious. I felt no pity for either of them.

She stood there thinking, unfazed by the other girl. She sighed and she knelt in front of her brother and started to sign to him something. She finished and he nodded, then pointed at the girl and signed something. Lillianna stopped him and took his hand, then stood up and muttered to the girl,” We’ll stay...if it’s ok with you and the other person here. And sorry...about my attitude, I just get like that when I’m p*ssed but I didn’t say I won’t get like that once or twice, just warning you. Um I’m Lillianna Ambers, but you can call me Lily and this is Millerson.” She started to ramble a bit but shut her mouth quickly, realizing what she was doing.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus