Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

"Shit." She looked around her, but she couldn't see anything by her. She got out her flashlight and turned it on, and two feet beside her was one of the undead. She let out a yelp and raised her bow and fired it, shooting it in the head and instantly killing it. "No one! I'm here alone, I think." She looked around her again with her flash light and couldn't see anything that posed as a threat. She nodded and turned it off. "I'm not bit if that's what you're worried about." She looked into the direction of the voices.
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

*matt swung his rifle to his back pulled out his pistol in one hand and held his k-bar in the other he then walked out of the ally and yelled out* hey pal!!! How many people you got in there? I’ve got ammo water and MRE’s at a camp not far from here!!! *he holstered his gun but held his k-bar just in case* ((just in case u don’t know a k-bar is a military grade knife))
Douglas Everet (played by stonecoldlife)

Douglas would look around and Richard and Mike would back up a few steps "Are you sure, Is that your final answer?" he'd yell "Because if i find out your lying i will ******* blow your brains out do you understand" Douglas would yell "Also it is in your best interest to come over here so i dont have to yell, I dont need more Biters out here" he'd yell, Douglas would see Matt come out and swing his gun over to aim at him "So you were lying huh" Hed yell out to Verla "And why would i go anywhere with you" Douglas would say
Verla heard another person shouting about some camp. "I think there's another person here, but he's not with me." She walked up to the man, who was older than he sounded and he looked like the leader. "And there's no reason to talk to me like that, I'm not a threat. Someone else is here though, and the way you've started things out, his camp doesn't sound like such a bad idea." She said and kept her bow close to her and in her hands.

Hey easy there partner!!! First lieutenant matt fireblade is my name and I only want to help ok?!?! I had enough trouble from a guys not to long ago with a shot ton of Molotov cocktails!!

"I want both of you to put down all of your weapons, Bags, Food, Water, Radios and anything else i should Know about now" Hed say swinging his shot gun to aim at both of them, Mort, Nick, And Jess would walk off the porch and join Richard and Mike, Mort would see a small steel bar on the ground he'd pick it up and hold it out in front of him in case he needed to hit someone

I’ll hand you my rifle and my pistol but I’m keeping my knife I’m not getting screwed over!!! Besides trust goes both ways!! *he threw down his gun and rifle kicking them over to him* as for my radio I’ve got others at my camp I can’t risk not hearing them if the place goes to shit ok?!?!
luna (played by animelover)

Luna finally stopped crying. She radioed matt. " hey Matt you there. I've done something bad and plz don't be mad at me. I was angry and destroyed your u-hmm alcohol. None of the infected have yet, " Luna said in a guilty voice.
She gripped her bow tighter, not wanting to let it go, but she set it down beside her, keeping her knife behind her and hiding it with her shirt. "If you want me to leave then fine, I will leave." She looked at Matt. "Where's this camp you speak of?"

*matt yelled to the man* look I’ve gotta take this I ain’t gonna try nothin’ ok? *he pulled out his radio and talked to Luna* look it’s ok that doesn’t matter now... make sure everything is accounted for make sure everything is locked and arm yourself ok? I might not make it back just stay there.. there should be more than enough to keep u safe ok over and out *matt hooked the radio back on his chest*

Luna grabbed her knife. She was horrible with a gun. She could surprise someone if she needed to. She stood in the shadows close to the door.

*matt felt semi relieved that he wasted dead* it’s just down the road!! Its a gas station I walled it up with some welded scrap metal it’s not perfect but it works!!
Verla nodded and looked back at the old man with a face of hatred since he bossed her around and told her to put her things down. Ever since her father she hated being bossed around.

*matt walked over slowly picking back up his guns*so what do ya say?!?!
"I guess I'll come with, so long as you don't bark orders like this old man over here." She said and picked up her bow. "I'm Verla." She said to him with a slightly smile.

"Dont touch those guns and supplys if you do you die, You will be putting down that radio aswell" hed say still aiming "Mike, Richard, Get their stuff" Mike and Richard walk over to them and start picking up all the things they put down
"Don't you dare touch my things!" She said and aimed her bow at them, taking a step back in case the old man decided to fire at them. "I'm leaving alright, piss off." She said with her brows furrowed together. "I don't know who died and made you ******* king of the world, but you better get over that. I get you have people to protect, but you don't need to be all high and mighty. I'm leaving and I'm going to his camp." She motioned toward Matt with her head "so there's no need to shoot me."

Luna stood and went to sharpen her knife. After she was done with that she had to test. Doing what she normally did she sliced it across her palm. It made a clean cut. Luna nodded in approval and waited longer.

Ok ur the boss!! *he throws down all his stuff and mouths the words “run on my signal” to Verla and he eyed a flashbang he had hidden in his back pocket trying to signal what he was going to do*

Mike and Richard take a few steps back and Douglas takes a few steps forward "Did you not hear me, I said put everything you have down and wait for further instructions" he'd say "I cant trust you to go and get your people if you have any and come back and kill everyone here, and dont tell me you promise not to, that shit means nothing anymore, but you know what does, staring down the barrel of a shotgun, so do what i say and you wont get hurt" He'd say

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus