Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

"I guess I'll come with, so long as you don't bark orders like this old man over here." She said and picked up her bow. "I'm Verla." She said to him with a slightly smile.
Douglas Everet (played by stonecoldlife)

"Dont touch those guns and supplys if you do you die, You will be putting down that radio aswell" hed say still aiming "Mike, Richard, Get their stuff" Mike and Richard walk over to them and start picking up all the things they put down
"Don't you dare touch my things!" She said and aimed her bow at them, taking a step back in case the old man decided to fire at them. "I'm leaving alright, piss off." She said with her brows furrowed together. "I don't know who died and made you ******* king of the world, but you better get over that. I get you have people to protect, but you don't need to be all high and mighty. I'm leaving and I'm going to his camp." She motioned toward Matt with her head "so there's no need to shoot me."
luna (played by animelover)

Luna stood and went to sharpen her knife. After she was done with that she had to test. Doing what she normally did she sliced it across her palm. It made a clean cut. Luna nodded in approval and waited longer.
matt fireblade (played by matthew22)

Ok ur the boss!! *he throws down all his stuff and mouths the words “run on my signal” to Verla and he eyed a flashbang he had hidden in his back pocket trying to signal what he was going to do*

Mike and Richard take a few steps back and Douglas takes a few steps forward "Did you not hear me, I said put everything you have down and wait for further instructions" he'd say "I cant trust you to go and get your people if you have any and come back and kill everyone here, and dont tell me you promise not to, that shit means nothing anymore, but you know what does, staring down the barrel of a shotgun, so do what i say and you wont get hurt" He'd say
She threw her bow on the ground in hatred and resisted the urge to spit in his face. Anyone there could tell she was not happy, but then she saw what Matt said and she nodded at him.

"Good, Now put your hands on your head and dont move them" Hed say Mike and Richard would pick up all the stuff "Do you still have your radio on you Corpral?" hed ask still aiming

Now cover your eues!! *he threw the flasbang and blinded them he quickly ran up and tackled the 2 guys with his stuff grabbing it as it fell and ran through the ally to give them cover* follow me!
She covered her eyes and grabbed her bow from the ground and ran with Matt. And she did follow him. She had a feeling the old man would start shooting at them so she ran as fast as she could to get away from there.

Douglas would become blinded and start shooting his shotgun blindly the two men would fall to the ground after being tackled, Mike would hit his head hard on the ground which would knock him unconcious and Richard would wrap his arms around who tackled him and didnt let go Mort would start blindly swinging his Steel pole around and Jess and Nick would start running towards where they thought the house was

(Edit for last post *matt kicked Richard in the nuts before grabbing his things and running into the alley*) *after running for a good while they reached the gas station* here it is home sweet home... *he radioed Luna “hey it’s Matt you can relax now I’m safe and I’ve brought a friend” *one sec.. *he unlocks the gate and lets her in* feel free to look around I’ll be in the station if you need me... *he walked into the gas station*

matt fireblade wrote:
(Edit for last post *matt kicked Richard in the nuts before grabbing his things and running into the alley*) *after running for a good while they reached the gas station* here it is home sweet home... *he radioed Luna “hey it’s Matt you can relax now I’m safe and I’ve brought a friend” *one sec.. *he unlocks the gate and lets her in* feel free to look around I’ll be in the station if you need me... *he walked into the gas station*
(Now wait a minute here, Your just saying that so you can say that Richard couldnt grab onto you? That aint fair at all)

(Well for all I knew you were gonna kill me so I’ll compromise let’s say he grabbed me but I left my pistol and he scratched me up a good bit that seem fairer?)
luna (played by animelover)

"Luna put her hand on her hip getting blood all over her shirt from when she tested her newly sharpened knife. " so look your not mad About the alcohol or me calling you mom before you left," Luna said in a innocent voice.
Verla smiled when he called her a friend. That was something important these days, since the world went crazy and she had a fear of humans too. She did explore the gas station and found a girl, she was clearly younger than herself, but she didn't know how much younger.

matt fireblade wrote:
(Well for all I knew you were gonna kill me so I’ll compromise let’s say he grabbed me but I left my pistol and he scratched me up a good bit that seem fairer?)

(Ok thats fair but ill have richard attempt to have followed you)

*matt smirked* look we both know the innocence thing is just an act but yea it’s ok besides there’s probably more out there somewhere... *matt looked at her shirt that had blood on the side* you ok?

(Ok sounds good) *matt grabbed some peroxide and poured it on his stomach where the scratches were* bastard got me pretty good there...

Richard would have been dragged a little ways from the house he stood up and the pistol was next to him hed grab it and start running to where he thought they went he'd walk for a little while and spot a gas station and walk up to the gate, He'd spot the people inside and climb over the gate and approach slowly holding the pistol tightly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus