Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"H-hello?" Said the wounded girl
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

He sighed, staring dully at the door. He was a tad bored, and felt gross, honestly. He desperately needed a shower.
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

Skylar unsheathed her sword and looked around for the voice.

There was a small girl that was at a tree.

Skylar sheathed her sword, and walked to the girl. “Are you okay? Are you bitten?”

She weakly looks at him with a whimper, "M-my leg"

“Are you bitten?” She repeated her question.

She weakly nodded as she shows her the mark. "C-cut it off" She whimpered

“If you walked here, then it’s already all in your system. It’s too late already..” Skylar backed up a little. But she felt bad for the little girl so she was going to do it anyway.. Skylar unsheathed her sword and wrapped a clothed around her thigh, to cut the circulation. She looked at the girl, unsure.

She nodded at her as she looks away

Drew heard Skylar leave, frowning. He wondered why, and what was going on.

Skylar shook her head and forced her katana down, onto her leg. She had to keep reminding herself that it was to save her life.. “Shit...” Skylar sat on the ground, dropping the katana. “P-put pressure on your leg...” Skylar rubbed her eyes a bit.

She lets out a yelp as she puts pressure on her leg
Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

Lily looked at the door where Skylar had left and sighed. She looked at herself and decided that she needed a shower and that Millerson needed one too. She pulled some clothes out and took Millerson by the hand and wandered around looking for a bathroom. She ended up coming across the man in the cell Skylar had been talking about earlier.

Drew stretched, looking at her from beneath his matted hair. He was still absolutely filthy, disguised rather accurately as a zombie. He seemed rather curious, having not known that Skylar didn't, in fact, live alone.
Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

Lily slowly waved and muttered a hello as Millerson gently tugged on her pants and signed something to her and pointed at the man. She signed back and turned her gaze back to the man.

He waved back. "Greetings." He murmured softly. "I didn't know there were others here."

She would try to stand up

Skylar helped the little girl into the compound. And laid her on the bed. Skylar helped her put pressure on her wound. “I’ll be right back.. Don’t try to stand up, please..” she walked to where Lily is. Skylar was so stressed at the moment with all that was going on. She was actually happy to see the two. “Hi. Look. Sorry about the.. misunderstand I guess when we first met. I’m not mean all the time.” Skylar smiled a little. She noticed the clothes in her hands. “Oh, the showers are down the hall to the right.”

She was weak as she whimpers a bit "W-where am I?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus