Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She lets out a yelp as she puts pressure on her leg
Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

Lily looked at the door where Skylar had left and sighed. She looked at herself and decided that she needed a shower and that Millerson needed one too. She pulled some clothes out and took Millerson by the hand and wandered around looking for a bathroom. She ended up coming across the man in the cell Skylar had been talking about earlier.
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

Drew stretched, looking at her from beneath his matted hair. He was still absolutely filthy, disguised rather accurately as a zombie. He seemed rather curious, having not known that Skylar didn't, in fact, live alone.

Lily slowly waved and muttered a hello as Millerson gently tugged on her pants and signed something to her and pointed at the man. She signed back and turned her gaze back to the man.

He waved back. "Greetings." He murmured softly. "I didn't know there were others here."

She would try to stand up
Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

Skylar helped the little girl into the compound. And laid her on the bed. Skylar helped her put pressure on her wound. “I’ll be right back.. Don’t try to stand up, please..” she walked to where Lily is. Skylar was so stressed at the moment with all that was going on. She was actually happy to see the two. “Hi. Look. Sorry about the.. misunderstand I guess when we first met. I’m not mean all the time.” Skylar smiled a little. She noticed the clothes in her hands. “Oh, the showers are down the hall to the right.”

She was weak as she whimpers a bit "W-where am I?"

Drew watched Skylar silently, slowly laying down again.

Lily turned and saw Skylar. She said to her,” It’s ok, I can get like that when I’m just p*ssed.” She grinned and said,” But that’s in the past, I’m just glad that your ok from earlier. Well, I stink like h*ll and Millerson needs to take a shower so we are gonna head off and take a shower, I will see you in a bit.” She gave her a salute and headed towards the showers with Millerson.

She carefully sits up as she yelps loudly in pain

Skylar nodded, then waves at Millerson. Skylar then looked at the man in the cell. She started feeling a bit bad for putting him in there, but she didn’t know what he’d do. Skylar sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. “Sorry.” She simply said to him, then she backed away from the door and walked back to the little girl.

He shrugged halfheartedly, dozing off again.

She looks at Skylar with pain in her eyes

Skylar got to her knees. And looked at the girl. “Take this.” She handed the girl a water bottle and 2 pain killers. “How old are you?”

"10" She swallow the pills with some water.

Drew sighed and felt around under the mattress, grinning as he felt a cold rectangle. A book. That would work to stave his boredom. He pulled it out, looking at it. He didn't recognize it, but that didn't matter.

Millerson smiled and waved back at Skylar as they walked away. After they took their showers, Lily found a empty room with a bed and laid down, dozing off. Before she did, she gave Millerson some paper and crayons she had in her bag and told him he could explore a little but to stay on the floor they were on. He drew a couple of pictures and then he went exploring, clutching one of the pictures tightly. He ended up finding a room that was strangely locked with several locks for some reason. He left and went to find Skylar, hoping to give her the drawing he had.

She whimpers a bit

Millerson found the room where Skylar and another girl was. He knocked on the the door and poked his head in slightly, looking at the girl curiously.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus