Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Melanie O-Neil (played by Skylar_woods) Topic Starter

((Lol. Tea and Netflix. What could go wrong))
Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

((Meh, at least I'll have wifi))
((Hey, I thought that this looked pretty interesting. Is it possible for me to join in?))

((Yes, of course. Sorry, we were just talking.))
Lillianna Ambers (played anonymously)

((Um hi, sorry about not being not for so long. I had to pack because my family and i were moving to another state and i didnt have any time to get on. But we moved into our new house and now i finally have time to get back on. And im really really sorry.))

((It’s comepletely fine. Hope you like your new home :)))

((Sorry! I was on my chromebook most of the break, evident by the fact I was responding, but then I had eight and a half hours of helping fundraise for Venture crew, and the day after I went to Hershey Park BECAUSE I finally beat my coaster fear (now, to break my fear of pool filters). I stayed over a friend's that night, headed home and was like 'finally! I can respond' and then boom, my house had no power! But I'm at school now, so I have perrrrrrfect wifi!))

((So, what did I miss?))
Venom (played by Axeslinger)

((Nothing really, I realized that without my host character I couldn't do much. Speaking of that, how would you feel about the symbiote finding a new host? Do you think Drew would want to keep it?))
Nelson Hawk (played anonymously)

((Maybe I could be the host? If not thats fine i'm just asking))

((Sure, sure! I don't want the symbiote to be OP, but if we want to do more than sit around the house, a giant man-monster would be so much fun! I'll see what Drew here wants to do first, for all I know he might like having it. If not, I'm yours!))
Nelson Hawk (played anonymously)

((Thanks, that's more than fair.))

((Drew as a character would probably absolutely hate the symbiote until he realizes all it can do. However, I, Psycho, am okay with it!))

((Sorry for the inactivity... hellloooo))

((Hmm. Hospital nights and yogurt eating days. Oof.))

((Well, that sounds like an utter party.))

((Are you alright, Skylar? And that is fine with me, Psycho. I'll bring out the big guns soon))

((Yeah I’m fine. :) Just got my tonsils taken out and my cold has worsen my asthma. So only mushy food and droogs. But Im completely fine other than that.))

((
Skylar Woods wrote:
((Yeah I’m fine. :) Just got my tonsils taken out and my cold has worsen my asthma. So only mushy food and droogs. But Im completely fine other than that.))

Ooh, buckets of fun. I remember getting my out, but I disliked a lot of soft foods so I used to hide under the table to eat carrots and chips. The doctors used to get furious with me for that.))

((Ha ha relatable.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalypse RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus