Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where the Blood Lies (Male Wanted)

The door opens into a massive hallway with doors covering the walls, each with a symbol carved into them. The largest doors had a carving of a fork, a sword, and a bed. "Welcome to my humble abode, please make yourself at home." He said with a slight bow and a grin.
IVY (played by Stormfrost) Topic Starter

Ivy looks around the hall and she smiles softly. Its nice in here she says quickly, then looks down at her feet timidly.
Kai (played by Wolfzone92)

After walking in, Kai says "Well it's nice to meet you Ivy. And holy cow Batman. This place is WAY bigger then it first looked. And it's quite warm in here. It's like you can play football in here."

Ivy chuckled softly as Kai described how big the room was. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Do you by any chance have any food? Im starving.." she spoke.

"Oh, and its nice to meet you too..wait, whats your name?" She asked kai curiously.
He opens the door with the carving of the fork, revealing a room full of fruits, meats, bread, and other things. "Help yourself."

He gave a 😑look and said, 'its Kai. It means ocean." He looked at everything more closely. "So are we all supposed to stay the night here or what? If so, then I'm fine with it, for tonight at least." He said this out loud, "If only people back home could see this place." He walked around a little more, turned to them both and said, "this is big. But I've seen bigger. No offense man. It's just where I'm from there a guy on my world called "Skull" and his place would make your look like a shoe box. I never did understand why people needed bigger houses. Now I see why. This is awesome."

Ivy smiled as she looked around in awe, her eyes sparkling beautifully as she she scampered into the room like a little school girl.

She grabbed a banana, some cheese, and crackers and went over to a corner to eat her food by herself.

Kai eyed the food. His mouth was drooling. "That looks good there Ivy. Where did you get it?"

She looks at kai and points to the door that nykill opened for them. "He opened that door for us and theres all kinds of amazing stuff in there. You should check it out." She says.

Kai came back with a whole tray of stuff. It was quickly gone just as much as it had just been there. He belched. "Ahh that was some good food. I need to work off this food."

Ivy giggled softly. "Dude you have no skin to those bones.." she teased and shook her head. "Just kidding, theres some, but not a whole lot." She added with a small, cute laugh.
He gestures towards the door with the bed on it. "Anyways, there are seperate sleeping quarters in there."

Ivy smiles thankfully and looks over. "Do you by any chance have a shower??" She asks softly.
He nods. "There are showers and such inside the quarters."
He walks inside a door marked with the sword and sets a rug down, before lying down on it. "Unfortunately, there's only one bed in each room."

Kai puts his hands behind his head. He closed his eyes. "That's cool with me. I can sleep anywhere."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where the Blood Lies (Male Wanted)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus