Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where the Blood Lies (Male Wanted)

IVY (played by Stormfrost) Topic Starter

Ivy shivered and stared at him warily and took a step back. She did not want to explain the gory details to this stranger. She shook her head and turned around. "Sorry, go ask someone else all these questions. I don't have any answers." She mumbled. She wrapped her cloak tighter around her thin frame and looked over hrr shoulder. "Thanks for the fire though.." she commented and began to walk away.
He sighs, slightly annoyed. "Alright, fine. Just.... can you at least tell me your name?"

She looked at him, confused. "Ivy.." She mumbled quietly and turned around. She stared at him with interest in her eyes.
"?" He raises an eyebrow, confused at this sudden attention.
He frowns. "What? Did I say something wrong?" He asks, not really sure what to do in this situation.
He shrugs and starts to walk away, disappearing a few feet away with a ripple in the air.
Kai (played by Wolfzone92)

(just wanted to say I enjoyed reading this so far. I was wondering if I could join as well? If not I would love to keep reading this if that is okay with you two.)
((I'm fine if you want to join.))

( you can join 😊)

Ivy sighs and looks disappointed for a minute. "No!" She shouted quickly to get his attention. "Please... i don't want to be left alone again.." she says, her voice shaking. She was near tears as she watched him. "Please..." she whimpers one more time.
A hand reaches out of the ripple, tossing her a small golden key and giving her a 'come here' gesture.

(okay thanks so much,)

Kai was walking by and could hear what sounded like cries. His ears twitched and he dropped his green apple he had been eating. He ran to where he heard her. He was there very quickly. "I don't mean to frighten you miss. My name's Kai and I heard your voice. Are you okay?" He looked in the direction of where she had been looking. "Alright, why are you scaring this poor women?"

Ivy quickly nodded her head as she noticed the new... creature.. "no, no.. I'm alright!" She says softly and smiles faintly in his direction. He thought that whatever he was, he was pretty darn cute.

She looks down at the key that Nykill gave her and noticed his gesture. She moved slowly towards him.

Kai followed beside her. He wanted to meet this person for himself. He saw hear shaking due to the cold. " The weather doesn't bother me. I have the abilities of a wolf. If you couldn't tell by the ears, I'm part wolf." He kept his eyes on the new person he was about to meet.
He steps out of the ripple, an eyebrow raised. "Well, are you coming?" He walks back to where the ripple was, inserts a key into the air, turns it, and steps through another ripple.

She was suddenly distracted by nykill again as he urged her...or them to follow him through the ripple. "Where are we going?" She asks nervously.
"Well I don't sleep in a tree, do I?"

Kai watched in awe. "Now that's a neat trick. Let's go. Anything's gotta be better then being in this cold."
He steps out of the way, the ripple becoming an open door leading into a large hallway. "After you."

Kai let the lovey young woman go first. He wasn't gonna be mean and go in first. "After you miss....? What's your name by the way."

Ivy was pretty interested in whatever was going on. She looked over at Kai and smiled. "My name is Ivy.." she says softly as she steps through the ripples, thanking the two gentlememen before she did so.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Where the Blood Lies (Male Wanted)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus