Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Quoth The Raven {Open, Semi-Lit}

Drew Howler (played by FlamingPsycho)

As time drew on, the darkness in the prisons and feral woods of the land grew and grew, until it began to swallow the earth. Humans turned against humans, as tendrils of evil leaked from the prisons like runoff from a dump, infecting crowds.

Wars broke out, and the children were sent from the sparring adults, to lead a safe, new life without evil. The camp, although nestled in the mountains, was surrounded by two prisons containing some of the most dangerous convicts to walk the earth. And therefore, although the guards around that prison were strong, the guards were inferior to the new security system put around the camp borders.

Iota One, a team of man-made avians originally hand-picked from the humans. A selection of teenagers and adults who have each gone through tests to become the fittest, gaining wings that showed their ranks.

But the evil of the world eventually halted, and Iota One was quickly disassembled. The members faded away, wings stripped from them and locked into safes. Iota One was slowly forgotten in time.

But finally, the camp was found again. Although the prisons were still operational, they brought the camp back to life, nurturing it until it bloomed with life again. But they needed a way to protect the harmless they temporarily housed there, from the convicts who could pose an issue.

So the summer camp brought Iota One back.

ROLE DESCRIPTIONS

The Leader
~The leader is the only wingless mortal on the team. They lead from the ground, instructing the squadron where to go.

The Second-In-Command
~The S.I.C. is the leader in the air. They are important in relaying the messages and choosing what to do when The Leader is unavailable.
~Wings: Large black wings

The Swift
~The Swift is a quick, extremely agile member. They are often the scout.
~Wings: Small, brown wings with tan tips.

The Tank
~The Tank is the biggest, slowest of the members, but also the strongest.
~Wings: Dark brown and wedge-shaped.

The Human Support
~These humans keep an eye on the children and do other staffing, which includes cleaning of both Iota and normal quarters, cooking, and medical care.

The Children
~Much important, much worthy of being saved.

THE RULES

1. No god-modding.
2. All characters are human.
3. No Mary/Gary Sues.
4. No OP characters.
5. RP in semi-lit, with more than one line. Give the others something to work with.
6. Hate the character, not the roleplayer.
7. Limit chatting, I'll make an actual chat for that if you really want.
8. No text speech. No TEXT SPEECH.
9. Don't sass me, I'm the god of this RP.
10. No smut. Hugs and kisses are allowed though, but I will kick you out if you even do a "fade to black".
11. What Psycho says is law.
12. Don't create immense drama.
13. No tabletopping, AKA, teleporting to where the action is.
14. Be semi-realistic, people!
15. Don't throw a fit if you don't get the role you want!
16. Don't RP until you have been added to the list.
17. Try not to let the RP die.
18. Don't steal my plot. I literally took it from one of my dreams the other night. I forgot to apply for the summer(it's a summer camp) and my supervisor mentioned that the Guards were always hiring. It was strange.
19. I go on tangents, feel free to stop me.
20. HAVE FUN!

ROLES

The Leader
~Kosma//Kungfu6543

The Second-In-Command
~Drew Howler//Flaming Psycho

The Swift
~Finlay Welch//Spiteful

The Tank
~OPEN

The Human Support
~OPEN
~OPEN
~OPEN
~OPEN
~OPEN

The Children
~OPEN
~OPEN
~OPEN
~OPEN
~OPEN

THE FORM
PM this to me

Character Name
Character Wiki
Desired Role
Why You Want This Role
Rp Example
Your Favorite DC/Marvel Character(I like Catwoman, especially the version in the 2004 movie!)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Quoth The Raven {Open, Semi-Lit}

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus