Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » In Need Of Friendly Artists~

So I am in need of some good drawings of this character...I have tried & tried to draw him myself & I am no where near as good as I want to be.

Would pay someone that is doing comissions, but sadly I do not have any money to spare since having a hard time in my life away from the RP world.

Anykind of art is needed. I have references in his gallery of his clothing style & such and I even have the drawing I did (which I really hate), incase you want to see how I imagine him to look like.

I doubt anyone will do a drawing & such for free, but I thought I would at least give it a shot.. No harm done hehe. ^^;

Any futher questions feel free to PM me.
I'm a little stuffed on people who want me to draw them/ a character of theirs... But I'll see if I can find the time to do it ^^ I'll be doing it in photoshop probably, and I've got two examples I can show you. this is a Work in progress of one of my own characters. Unfortunately I messed that one up, but I'm gonna try and save her. this is a character I did for Otaku16otaku, here on RPR.

If you like the style, i'll see what I can do for you :)
I'd try to draw him Forsaken but I could probably only do him as a cat or a dog or a chibi in real life XD. I can try digital but I'm not that good with guys yet but I will be willing to try if you want. ^_^
Dameon Vyel (played by ForsakenAngel) Topic Starter

Olthain wrote:
I'm a little stuffed on people who want me to draw them/ a character of theirs... But I'll see if I can find the time to do it ^^ I'll be doing it in photoshop probably, and I've got two examples I can show you. this is a Work in progress of one of my own characters. Unfortunately I messed that one up, but I'm gonna try and save her. this is a character I did for Otaku16otaku, here on RPR.

If you like the style, i'll see what I can do for you :)

Your photoshop skills are amazing & I'd love if you could have a go at him when you get the time ^_^
No rush though hehe I can wait as long as needed and thank you in advance.

ChaoticDeath3 wrote:
I'd try to draw him Forsaken but I could probably only do him as a cat or a dog or a chibi in real life XD. I can try digital but I'm not that good with guys yet but I will be willing to try if you want. ^_^

:3 Have a go in whatever way you want, just want some art for his bare gallery. Just want to make him as original as I can and away from random anime pictures xD.
Dameon Vyel wrote:
ChaoticDeath3 wrote:

:3 Have a go in whatever way you want, just want some art for his bare gallery. Just want to make him as original as I can and away from random anime pictures xD.

No problem, glad to help out x) I'm not sure if I can do full body yet, so I'll probably have a go at a portrait first :) Whenever I can free myself of the swamp of people asking me for stuff, I will definately give him a try ^^
Lol. All my drawings look animated for some reason. I'm not complaining since I suck at real life pictures with detail and shading XD.

Olthain wrote:
Dameon Vyel wrote:
ChaoticDeath3 wrote:

No problem, glad to help out x) I'm not sure if I can do full body yet, so I'll probably have a go at a portrait first :) Whenever I can free myself of the swamp of people asking me for stuff, I will definately give him a try ^^

Portrait is perfectly fine :3 hehe

ChaoticDeath3 wrote:
Lol. All my drawings look animated for some reason. I'm not complaining since I suck at real life pictures with detail and shading XD.

I am horrid at shading Dx

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » In Need Of Friendly Artists~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus