Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stormclan 'n stuff

Other Warrior Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

He shook his head and sighed. “She’s hunting...”

“...With starclan”
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt felt his hope die in his chest and he wanted to lay down to rest. The medicine cat sat up straight though and spoke clearly. "I'm...sorry for that Sorbetkit."

Sorbetkit blinked. “It’s fine.” He nodded softly. “She understands that you are my family to.”

Twilightpelt felt taken back at those words. He liked Sorbetkit and enjoyed his company since he was so eager to learn about herbs...but family? The thought didn't bother the tom it just seemed so odd to think about. Then something crossed Twilightpelt's mind. "How do you know that she understands if she's in StarClan now?"

“I dunno. She Told me. She just whispered in my ear and told me.”

Twilightpelt felt himself almost drowning in confusion as he stared at Sorbetkit in complete empty look on his face. The medicine cat wondered if StarClan had sent his mother's word to him to help him. The thought...soothed the tom. Twilightpelt nodded before ushering Sorbetkit to a nest. "I understand. Though you should stay in here for a while, in case you got sick from being out in the snow."

The kit lied down into the soft moss and sighed. His mind still quiet, as usual. He rested his head and drifted off to sleep.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

The young kit started to wake up

The young cat had a lot to learn, even if in the short 4 moons of his life so far, had he learnt more than most. The kit approached the younger kit, “Good morning.”

"Morning" she meowed

Twilightpelt greeted the young kit warmly. "Hello young one."

"W-where am I?"

"You are in StormClan, safe and sound." , Twilightpelt answered the kit in a kind tone.

((Damnit!!))

((Stormclan*

She tilted her head

Sorbetkit quietly stretched. “Hey, uh. Could I go try and eat some prey- I-I mean fresh kill.”

Twilightpelt nodded to Sorbetkit. "Yes you can have some fresh-kill."

He padded into the clearing. His eyes flickered about, looking for the fresh kill pile. When he found the pile of dead prey, he made way towards it. The kit picked out a small, young white bird. He sunk his teeth into it and pulled the thrush. He almost forgot to breathe as the taste of fresh bloodhit his tongue. “Woah.”

Twilightpelt watched him go to the fresh-kill pile and pick a thrush before purring in amusement at the small 'whoa' that followed closely after Sorbetkit's first bite. "Is it good?" , the medicine cat called from his den/

She would try to stand up

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stormclan 'n stuff

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus