Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stormclan 'n stuff

Other Warrior Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

He nodded, “Home... Okay.”
All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Nightrush started her back to camp, looking back to make sure Sorbetkit was following.

The kit followed quietly.

Nightrush lead the kit back to camp and brought him into Twilightpelt's den, where he seemed to be often.

Sorbetkit just sat, silently.

Twilightpelt scented both Sorbetkit and Nightrush so he turned around to see the kit and warrior by the den entrance. Noticing Sorbetkit's solemn mood put the medicine cat on slight edge, the young tom was always so curious and it was odd to see him so down. Twilightpelt went up to him. "Did something happen? Where did you go?"

Sorbetkit shook his head, looking up at Twilightpelt with his brown eyes. He closed his eyes for a moment then smiled.

Twilightpelt felt a wave of relief wash over him seeing the young tom smile. Though worry still pricked his pelt, the medicine cat felt no need to ask if there was anything wrong. Sorbetkit would tell him if he wanted to. "Where did you go Sorbetkit? I won't be angry if you tell me." , Twilightpelt prodded gently.

“To say goodbye to mum.” He answered simply.

Twilightpelt gazed at the kit, confusion written all over his face. "Your mum? She's alive?!" , suddenly the medicine cat filled with excitement. Maybe they can convince her to stay and look after Sorbetkit.

He shook his head and sighed. “She’s hunting...”

“...With starclan”

Twilightpelt felt his hope die in his chest and he wanted to lay down to rest. The medicine cat sat up straight though and spoke clearly. "I'm...sorry for that Sorbetkit."

Sorbetkit blinked. “It’s fine.” He nodded softly. “She understands that you are my family to.”

Twilightpelt felt taken back at those words. He liked Sorbetkit and enjoyed his company since he was so eager to learn about herbs...but family? The thought didn't bother the tom it just seemed so odd to think about. Then something crossed Twilightpelt's mind. "How do you know that she understands if she's in StarClan now?"

“I dunno. She Told me. She just whispered in my ear and told me.”

Twilightpelt felt himself almost drowning in confusion as he stared at Sorbetkit in complete empty look on his face. The medicine cat wondered if StarClan had sent his mother's word to him to help him. The thought...soothed the tom. Twilightpelt nodded before ushering Sorbetkit to a nest. "I understand. Though you should stay in here for a while, in case you got sick from being out in the snow."

The kit lied down into the soft moss and sighed. His mind still quiet, as usual. He rested his head and drifted off to sleep.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

The young kit started to wake up

The young cat had a lot to learn, even if in the short 4 moons of his life so far, had he learnt more than most. The kit approached the younger kit, “Good morning.”
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"Morning" she meowed

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stormclan 'n stuff

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus