Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Stormclan 'n stuff

All Warrior OCs (played anonymously)

Twilightpelt greeted the young kit warmly. "Hello young one."
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

"W-where am I?"

"You are in StormClan, safe and sound." , Twilightpelt answered the kit in a kind tone.

((Damnit!!))
Other Warrior Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((Stormclan*

She tilted her head

Sorbetkit quietly stretched. “Hey, uh. Could I go try and eat some prey- I-I mean fresh kill.”

Twilightpelt nodded to Sorbetkit. "Yes you can have some fresh-kill."

He padded into the clearing. His eyes flickered about, looking for the fresh kill pile. When he found the pile of dead prey, he made way towards it. The kit picked out a small, young white bird. He sunk his teeth into it and pulled the thrush. He almost forgot to breathe as the taste of fresh bloodhit his tongue. “Woah.”

Twilightpelt watched him go to the fresh-kill pile and pick a thrush before purring in amusement at the small 'whoa' that followed closely after Sorbetkit's first bite. "Is it good?" , the medicine cat called from his den/

((Woah, I can’t believe I lost some character pages thanks to that- crash? System fail? What about you?))

She would try to stand up

((I gained back two OC's that I deleted a while ago actually...))

Twilightpelt watched the kit with mild concern, ready to help if she needed it.

“This is really good,” He mewed through a mouthful of prey. When he finished he thrush, the kit padded back into the medicine den and sat down. “When Can I be an apprentice?”

Twilightpelt twitched his whiskers. "When you turn six moons...which should be soon..."
Blackrunner (played by StereotypeAgain)

((Could I join the rp?))

((Pasta, who made the RP, is off right now but I'm sure she'll agree ^-^ It's not my decision to make so I came to say don't worry and please be patient! It's so cool though :D I saw you make your OC THEN YE WENT HERE! !!!!! Twas amazing :3))

((YOU SAW ME MAKING MY OC!?!? ARE THERE CAMERAS IN MY HOUSE!?!? Im sorry i have to let my paranoia out at times.))

((Anyways, thanks!))

((XD THAT'S OKAY AND NO- I don't have the money for that ._. I saw you create it through the notification thing at Home :D and no worries!))

((Yeah, just, ill go get the fourm you need to fill out r rn))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Stormclan 'n stuff

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus