Forums » Smalltalk » Small Talk

Galaxy-Star Topic Starter

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Galaxy-Star wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Galaxy-Star wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Novalyyn wrote:
Pfft. I've done pretty much exactly that, as have others. As for real time... that varies too. XD But Kim was the OP on that one. It's RPR's official chat, so it's not like it belongs to any specific person or group. There are some rules in the first post, but it's basically don't spam (posting the same stuff over and over, filling it with large images, or other particularly annoying things), don't RP in there, and keep to English in case the mods need to handle something.

But there's nothing wrong with creating a separate space. It just might not be as active. ^^

Hah! I though you might say something like that. Haha. I have fun reading that thread sometimes.

Oh by original poster I meant I didn't know if Galaxy-Star meant the same thing as what I was describing about why I don't do the Just Talkin' as much as I start threads here.

Anyway...welp we have filled this up with some chat lol

nope that's what i meant that I feel rude for just poppin up in a middle of a conservation. Plus I feel like i wanna have specific discussions it's just hard to have people reply when you don't have many friends on here.

What kind of specific discussions? I'm addicted to ooc chat, practically. Feel free to PM me with any random topic if you're ever bored. Lol

Thank you dude. And stuff like maybe having q and a about characters and just getting to know people

Gotcha. :)

20 questions? Lol

1. If you could be one of your characters for a day, which one would you be?

I would be Yoru for a day because she has awesome powers and she's a hero in training
MordosKull

2. Axe, Sword or Mace?
Galaxy-Star Topic Starter

MordosKull wrote:
2. Axe, Sword or Mace?

I always had an affinity towards swords especially katanas because of how sharp and precise they are.
Galaxy-Star wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Galaxy-Star wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Galaxy-Star wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
Novalyyn wrote:
Pfft. I've done pretty much exactly that, as have others. As for real time... that varies too. XD But Kim was the OP on that one. It's RPR's official chat, so it's not like it belongs to any specific person or group. There are some rules in the first post, but it's basically don't spam (posting the same stuff over and over, filling it with large images, or other particularly annoying things), don't RP in there, and keep to English in case the mods need to handle something.

But there's nothing wrong with creating a separate space. It just might not be as active. ^^

Hah! I though you might say something like that. Haha. I have fun reading that thread sometimes.

Oh by original poster I meant I didn't know if Galaxy-Star meant the same thing as what I was describing about why I don't do the Just Talkin' as much as I start threads here.

Anyway...welp we have filled this up with some chat lol

nope that's what i meant that I feel rude for just poppin up in a middle of a conservation. Plus I feel like i wanna have specific discussions it's just hard to have people reply when you don't have many friends on here.

What kind of specific discussions? I'm addicted to ooc chat, practically. Feel free to PM me with any random topic if you're ever bored. Lol

Thank you dude. And stuff like maybe having q and a about characters and just getting to know people

Gotcha. :)

20 questions? Lol

1. If you could be one of your characters for a day, which one would you be?

I would be Yoru for a day because she has awesome powers and she's a hero in training

Sounds like a neat character. Ok you ask me one now. 20 questions, the game ;)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Small Talk

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus