so how long r u going to be here?
Alexia (played by GalaxyStar) Topic Starter

Me?
Red (played by orlin04)

yes u angel

Ok,first off,my name is Alexia,and idk how long I'm gonna be here
Red (played by Alpha_and_Lady_Alpha)

1 idc what ur name is i hate angels and 2 not at this school i mean in my business

Ok,yeesh
Pathfinder (played by TopKek23)

His name is Pathfinder. He doesn't talk much and most people only know him as the janitor. He walked around the school cleaning up some of the magic left overs from the creatures class. He walked out and saw three of the students and... a large pile of ash next to them. He was mad to say the least. He huffed, or let out something that sounded like a huff, and walked over. He started sweeping up some of the ash into a large bag. Small chirping sounds that sounded like mumbling could be heard as he cleaned.

*walks away from Red,and bumps into the schools janitor* "oh shoot,I'm so sorry sir,are you ok?"

He wiggled a little from the impact, due to him being a little blob and all. He was surprised that she didn't trip over him as he was the size of a small trashcan. ``Fine, fine`` he said.

"Ok,that's good..." *she walks off looking kinda upset,she sits in a corner,looking sad*

As he walked away he noticed that she seemed... upset. He swept up the rest of the ash and walked over. He sat down, making himself look even tinier. There was a small bag on his back that seemed like it could only hold a few large fruits. He pulled off the bag and put it in front of him. He opened it. It was insane. It seemed practically bottomless! He pulled out a sword, a few potions, a horn, just to get to what he was looking for. A... bag of apple slices? He pulled on out for him and put it in where a mouth would be on him. He offered one to Alexia to, hoping to cheer her up.

*she smiled and happily takes the apple slices* "thanks" *she says*. "Can I ask u something....do u think I'm strange...because I'm an angel?" *stretches out her wings*

He shakes his head no. He points to himself, and then at the creatures room, at the few students walking by them. A dragon person, an elemental, and even a wolf! He the tilts his head and asks "What's wrong?"

Someone said they hated Angels...so..I gathered that person hated me

He looks down for a second thinking. Then he said "Well... prove you good`` he said. He wasn't good at speaking English at all. He realized that his break was over and had to get going. He gave Alexia a small hug and waved as he left.

((I gtg I'll be on tomorrow ^-^))

((Ok))
Astra (played anonymously)

((Am I allowed to join?))

((Yes))
Red (played by Alpha_and_Lady_Alpha)

*growl to myself* she not my problem no then *looks back at them(the trouble makes)*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » School of Magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus