Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Neko Slave Looking For A Master~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Trinity Vixx (played by ForsakenAngel)

Hiya~ :3

So I just made this character (posting as her now since to lazy to link hehe), anywho like the title states she is looking for a master.

Having said this that means I am looking for a Slave & Master style of RP. Prefer it to be Mature/Adult. Her master can be a male or female it does not matter.
Modern setting is fine.

Any other RP ideas are welcome...

~Questions or Interested please PM me

^_^
Oh, I do know that I already have a game going on, with another character of yours, but I have never seen Tannis with a slave before.

As for an idea, I believe I have one. Though it is a long, drawn out idea, which will likely be interrupted by Tannis's silly behavior. My set of dice usually create my randomized plots and events, though I am thinking of unwilling time travel, mixed with social agendas, and subterfuge. That is not to say that there will be constant time-travelling, but it very well could happen.
Trinity Vixx (played by ForsakenAngel) Topic Starter

That sounds quite interesting actually. :) Though you may have to set it up and such, I wouldn't mind having a go at it.
Very well! It is not as if it happens right away, though. Unless my dice say it does, but that is unlikely. I will likely start the game, but I do encourage whatever plot you may throw into the "special-events".
I can begin the game at anytime that you are available! I only need to know when.
Trinity Vixx (played by ForsakenAngel) Topic Starter

Whenever you want (Sorry for the late reply)
Very well. I shall start after today's classes. And tis' not late, unless there is a set time for responses~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Neko Slave Looking For A Master~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus