Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gravity Falls

Hood (played anonymously)

*It snarled and hurled it's hook at the Guard, multiple copies of it appearing midair.*
Mabel Pines (played by GalaxyStar) Topic Starter

*slouches on the couch watching what is going on,on the tv*
Zombie character (played anonymously)

*Expertly blocks half the hooks with my shield and deflecting the other half with sword.* Hmph! You are strong, but are you stronger than a Nord drunk on mead???? *I say as I drink 2 bottle of honeybrew mead, getting drunk*

*It chuckles, a rasping noise coming from it's throat as it drew a giant cleaver from it's back, the blade shimmering.*

*I burp, then points sword at Hood* I am drunked. I will be like Jackie Chan!!! *I say as I run towards Hood and continue my onslaught of attacks on Hood, keeping him on defensive*

*It kicks him in the chest at an opening, then stabs downwards*

Ouch!!!! *i fall on back.* oh frick!!! *i say and roll to the side, avoiding the stab. I quickly and acrobatively jump on my feet and slash hood quickly* HIYAAAH!!!

*the sword passes through it uselessly, it's cloak falling to the ground and revealing a humanoid mass of darkness*

*I prepare, holding sword and shield spartan-style* u scared hood? I bet ur fce is ugly, thats why u hide ur face under the hood!!

*It chuckles, dropping the sword and pulling a scythe out of it's 'body'.* Heh....

Woah!!! *im suprised under helmet (u cant see my face btw)* are u a mage?!?!?!? i HATE MAGES EQUALLY. Ure stupid scythe dont scare me!!!

*It slashes at him, a wave of energy blasting out of the scythe*

Hehe i bet u didnt know... But im dragonborn too!!!! Anoter trick up my sleeve!!! Fus ROH DAH* I shouted, and wave of bursting shcokwave blew the energy bck to Hood*

*It absorbed the energy, laughing.*

What?!?!? *Pulls out bow and shoot u with arrow very fastly*

*It flinches, hissing*

I found ur weakness, hood, surrender now or prepare to meet ure end!! Mystery Shack will prevail from ur tyranny! Jarl Balgruuf will win!!!

*It turns it's head, confused.* Balgruuf? *It snarls, rushing away towards the now unguarded totem.

Ure weakness is that totem, right?!?! *I take out a super powerful arrow, and shoot at the totem* TAKE THIS!!!

*It picks up the totem, unaffected by him shooting the totem.*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Gravity Falls

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus